Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
redjak6t4

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:30 pm

Kinky Desires wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:Fyi, that Christy North photoshoot done by Kaol was the very first time I'd ever seen a mummified woman in quicksand. I knew I was hooked, there and then! The rest, as they say, was history.

Oh yeah, same for me. I'm 100% sure this was the first time mummification and quicksand were ever combined in real life. Jim's Angela Sommers Supergirl video in my profile pic was probably the fourth time!

Christy's experience wasn't just a photoshoot though, there was a video too! I've never seen the whole film in it's entirety from beginning to end but I'm pretty sure I've seen 90% of it! The story started off with her just mummified in the pink plastic and black tape on her bed indoors, then she decided she wanted to take it to the next level and do the same again while sinking in quicksand.

Kaol did post lots of little video snippets from this story on his "ol' sinking hole" GeoCities website back in the day (the one where you had to reach for the volume control to lower your computer speakers every time you visited it to stop the whole house from hearing a woman shouting "help me, I'm in quicksand!" At the top of her voice! (Showing my age now :lol: )

I have the second part of the video where she goes out into the quicksand while mummified as one of the scenes on a DVD that I bought from Kaol way back in the day (Kaol's quicksand collection volume 4 I believe). Have to say I was a bit disappointed that the DVD didn't have the whole story with the indoor mummification scene included, but I guess the main audience for the collection was folk who are into quicksand. I do still have copies of some of those little clips from the indoor bit though :) . I'm actually surprised Kaol never posted the Christy's mummified quicksand video in his UMD store. All his other Christy videos are there!

Yes, I remember these things, KD.

Two images that come immediately to mind are Kirsty wrapped up in her mummification, with somebody (Kaol himself?) standing close behind her, both of them in the mud. The first image had her smiling widely and the second one showed Kaol pushing down on her shoulders. In that second image he's pushed under until the mud is up over her nose and mouth.

I wonder if there was some drowning-in-quicksand roleplay going on between them?

Anyway, going back to my first paragraph, The second and third times mummification and quicksand were combined were both done by a German guy called Peer who made a few bondage & quicksand videos back in the day. They were on films called "Jana Dreams", and "The Trap" and were available on a website called bqs-video.de not long after Christy's scene came out. (I have both of those on DVD too - I'm quite the collector as you can tell :lol: if I had your talents for making fakes, I'm pretty sure mine would look very similar to yours. In fact I think you'd probably enjoy my photo story in my thread on the AI forum here if you haven't already seen it?

Aha! I recall bqs as well.

That stood for Bondage, Quicksand & Snakes. If I remember correctly the site was divided into three sections, each devoted to one of those themes. If memory serves the Snake section wasn't about Vore, with the damsels being eaten. It showed python-like snakes wrapping up women in their coils, constricting and crushing them. And, of course, there was a strong overlap between the other two because of the mummified women in quicksand.

Thanks for the nostalgic trip down memory lane, KD. :D

Oh and thank you for the kind words about my talent. And, yes, I can see the similarities between your AI thread and my style of work. Superheroines and female bodybuilders are, by definition, powerful. And it seems to me that you like to reduce or nullify their power by trapping them in quicksand and/or trapping them in bondage in quicksand. Is that how it works for you?

Thanks,

Redjak.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:25 pm

I wouldn't say my AI thread was about reducing or nullifying their power. It's more about testing their power! :lol: i.e. putting them in situations that a normal person wouldn't stand a chance of escaping and seeing what they can do! This is especially relevant with my little escapologist story :)

The only time I've ever willingly reduced/nullified a Superheroine's power was with the aforementioned Angela Sommers video, as obviously that green netting she's wrapped with is kryptonite based! :twisted:

I've actually just realised something. The AI site (clipdrop) that I use to convert my images to landscape and upscale them has "Remove background" and "Replace background" features. I've never tried them, but in theory I probably could use these to make my wish come true with Erika Jordan. I'd just need to find a suitable background. I don't know whether the result would be classed as a manipulation or AI though? Technically it's both, so which forum would it go in? :?:

Maybe we need an "AI manipulations" forum! :lol:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:03 pm

Kinky Desires wrote:I wouldn't say my AI thread was about reducing or nullifying their power. It's more about testing their power! :lol: i.e. putting them in situations that a normal person wouldn't stand a chance of escaping and seeing what they can do! This is especially relevant with my little escapologist story :)

Ok, thanks for the clarification, KD.

The only time I've ever willingly reduced/nullified a Superheroine's power was with the aforementioned Angela Sommers video, as obviously that green netting she's wrapped with is kryptonite based! :twisted:

I've actually just realised something. The AI site (clipdrop) that I use to convert my images to landscape and upscale them has "Remove background" and "Replace background" features. I've never tried them, but in theory I probably could use these to make my wish come true with Erika Jordan. I'd just need to find a suitable background. I don't know whether the result would be classed as a manipulation or AI though? Technically it's both, so which forum would it go in? :?:

Maybe we need an "AI manipulations" forum! :lol:

Maybe someone has already tried mixing AI and photomanipulation to create QS backgrounds?

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=26541

;)

Redjak.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:06 pm

Kinky Desires wrote:Maybe we need an "AI manipulations" forum! :lol:

IMO, if the subject of the image is AI-generated, it goes in the AI forum. If the background is AI-generated but the subject is manipulated into the image, it's a photomanip.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:11 pm

Yeah I guess that kinda makes sense! :)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:38 pm

It's time for another three from me.

Pamela.png

Sylvia.png

eva.png

Enjoy!

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:30 am

Sylvia is probably my fave of this batch, but it nice to know how helpful you can be like in the last pic, Redjack! Lovely set, thank you for posting.

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:17 am

Pamela is doing what i would do. mouth open and let it flow in onto my tong and taste it then swalow it over and over and then later get to have it flow through my nostrils and even suck it through them!
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:51 pm

My thanks to Stephymink and cbqdbq. :D

Looking back over the years cbqdbq, I see that I've posted other manips showing women with mud flowing into their mouths.

Here's a montage.

glug.png

So I seem to have a 'thing' about it.

Don't ask me to explain because I don't understand why I like to see this.

But you can be sure that if I find some suitable images I'll be doing this again.

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:35 am

My next trio of damsels are now ready for your delectation.

Becca.png

cc.png

mae.png

Enjoy!

Redjak.

Return to “Manipulations”