Fakery Fables - new one added Feb. 6, 2018

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Fakery Fables - new one added June 26

Postby PM2K » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Here's a new fable from me...

They planned this for months.
Maria and Sandi slip though the tropical forest, abandoning their modest campsite for the last time. Sweat beads on their skin, drawn out by the moist heat and the weight of their black maid outfits. Beneath, neither wears undergarments, and feeling the damp fabric rub against their bare skins drives them insane.

This is silly... Sandi thinks. But Maria loves to dress up and role play, and her favorite role is of the naughty maid being seduced by the daughter of the manor... This time, though, she just wanted the both of them to dress as maids...

"There!" Maria says, her sultry tones making Sandi melt. God... she could make me wet just by reading the phone book out loud...
She points out the soggy patch of sandy ground.
"That's quicksand?" Sandi says, her voice tight with excitement.
"Yes..." Maria replies, growling in arousal.
A long silence falls between them. Each weighing the consequences of the decision now facing each of them.
Maria thinks of a marriage arranged for her as a means to cure her of her love for Sandi....
Sandi thinks of how she would have no life without Maria...
They look into each other's eyes, and smile in union.
"Shall we?" Maria says.
Sandi nods.

Both kick off their hiking sandals, sending the footwear arcing into the jungle. They hike up their dresses, exposing their bare legs and hips, and grind tight against each other, feeling their mounds of pubic hair crush together. The young women shudder as a brief flare of pleasure shivers through them, dampening them as their natural lubrication seeps out to soak them both. They kiss each other hungrily.
After a time, Maria steps away from her lover, and, holding her hands, steps backwards into the quicksand.
Sandi watches in amazement as the quivering ground dissolves under Maria's bare feet, swallowing them past her shins in an instant. With some effort, and using Sandi as leverage, she manages to extract her limbs to step further out into the sand trap, sinking deeper each time she does so. The wet slurping and splatting sounds as the sand sucks on Maria force a moan out of Sandi.... the maid outfits are Maria's fantasy... but being swallowed alive by quicksand is hers...

"Can't move any further... Honey Kitten...." Maria gasps. She is up to her hips in thick, sandy slime.
"How is it?" Sandi asks. She playfully tugs on Maria's arms, finding her girlfriend is quite stuck in place.
Maria smiles. The sand is warm. Tepid. Gritty. Thick. Yet slippery as well. Beneath its depths she tilts her feet downwards, and probes for a bottom with her toes. She senses nothing solid.
Sandi grins, and allows Maria to pull her in. A wave of wet sand splatters the pair as she smacks into the bog. Wiggling her pelvis, she quickly descends to Maria's depth, while struggling forward. Maria pulls her lover towards her, fighting the tug of the quicksand, before the two are close. Beneath the sand, they grind their bare crotches together, relishing the feeling of their own moisture and the wet sand sandwiched tightly between them.
"Oh..... God...."
"Ugh.... oh, Maria..."
The part humped against each other, making the quicksand ripple and shake around their trapped bodies. The deadly sand clamped around them, holding them tight. Without slowing their rhythm, Maria and Sandi opened up the tops of their outfits, allowing their breasts to swing free. They took turns molesting each other using hands and mouths, even as their hips keep pumping, pumping, pumping....

They climaxed at the same time, Maria growling in pleasure, while Sandi squeals sharply. They hold each other tight, shuddering against the dampness of skin and cloth, as they ride it out.
Visions clearing, the two find themselves chest deep in the quicksand, which bubbles softly around them. Their breasts, close enough together to feel the sharpness of each other's nipples stabbing the firm flesh, press into the dense wet sand surface.
"Wow..." Sandi gasps.
"Yeah..." Maria nods.
Neither have the strength to move. The quicksand thickens around them both, tightening its grip.
Sandi glances at Maria, a look of worry on her face.
"I can barely move..." she says. "I think we're stuck..."
"I know..." Maria replies. "And I think we're still sinking..."
Sandi glances around. She watches amazed as the sand creeps up Maria, slowly covering her bare breasts. She feels it doing the same to her, and shivers at its slimy touch on her back as it creeps up to her shoulder blades.
She looks nervous... Maria thinks. But there is an excitement there, too, glittering in her eyes. Below the sand, their pelvises squirm against each other.
On impulse, Maria plunges her arms into the quicksand, and wraps them around Sandi. She does the same, and the lovers hold each other close, even as they sink to their shoulders. No words were spoken until they reach their chins.
"Any regrets?" Maria asks.
"Fuck, no..." Sandi says, grinning.
They manage a last kiss before the sand oozes over them, covering their mouths, filling their noses and ears, flowing over their eyes and foreheads. Their hair swirls and tangles together on the thick bubbling surface of the quicksand, before swirling down down together to vanish from sight. The mucky surface churns slowly for a time, broken by the occasional burst of bubbles, before all is calm once again. The sand smooths out, leaving behind no trace of Maria, Sandi or their final fantasy together...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PM2K on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Fakery Fables - new one added June 8

Postby PM2K » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Just wondering.... should these be done in the stories section? Or are they okay here?

Niveous

Postby Niveous » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:16 pm

I would think either or. They could be seen as a manipulated image with a background story or a story with a picture included. Either way, keep them coming! I absolutely love your stories. :D

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Niveous wrote:I would think either or. They could be seen as a manipulated image with a background story or a story with a picture included. Either way, keep them coming! I absolutely love your stories. :D

I second that I'd love to see more images with a story behind it
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

DJlurker

Re: Fakery Fables - new one added Sept 24

Postby DJlurker » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:20 am

Another fake by RBX2, with another story by yours truly! Enjoy!

In an alternate reality where Third Impact was averted, Asuka and Rei have now grown up and have become good friends. One day, when Rei has come over to visit...
"Hey Wondergirl," Asuka spoke up. "Remember that time I lured you into that mud pit?"
"I remember," Rei responded. "It was... not unpleasant." She turned to the redhead. "You enjoyed yourself as well, if I remember..."
"Ja!" the German redhead nodded. "Actually, the reason I brought it up is... I found a good, deep mud pit not too far from here... I already tried it out, and it feels pretty damn nice.... feel like joining me for a mud bath?"
Rei appeared hesitant. "I do not have any clothing which I am comfortable with destroying... I also do not wish to go naked, due to risk of discovery..."
"Well, how about we go in our old plugsuits?" Asuka suggested. "They should stretch to fit us, even if we are grown up now..."
"...Very well," Rei assented. "I only hope my plugsuit can accommodate my larger breast size..."
"Shouldn't be a problem," Asuka reassured her...
And so, a short time later, the two find themselves standing at the edge of a large dark-colored mud pit, dressed in their old plugsuits. However, in lieu of her old A-10 connector headset, Asuka has her hair tied up with a pair of blue ribbons.
"Are those ribbons from Ikari... I mean, Shinji-kun?" Rei can't help but ask.
Surrpressing a wave of jealousy from Rei referring to their fellow pilot in such a casual manner, she managed to get out, "Yes, baka-Shinji got me these. Said they went perfectly with my red hair... can't I say I disagree."
"I like it," Rei nodded. "It is preferable to your A-10 headset from years ago."
Asuka feels her face heat up slightly. "D-danke... Anyway, shall we?" She holds out her hand, which Rei takes, and together they walk into the mud pit... It's only knee-deep at first, but soon the bottom seems to drop out from underneath them, plunging them to their upper thighs... The two girls then turn to face each other, lightly embracing as they begin to twist their hips and pump their legs, causing the mud to suck them in deeper...
Rei breathes in deeply from the sensation. When Asuka had tricked her into the swamp years back, she had been wearing an evening gown, allowing the muck to caress her bare legs directly. Now, feeling it slide over the material of her plugsuit instead, it feels... different. Not that that was a bad thing...
"Mmmmmm..." Asuka moaned as their stomachs were swallowed. "I'd almost forgotten how this felt, wearing my plugsuit..."
"Yes," Rei breathed out. "This is... very pleasant. Especially with you..."
The redhead blushes deeper. "Careful, Wondergirl... keep talking like that, and I might just go lesbian on you..."
The bluenette just smiles at her. Asuka can't help but note that she's gotten a lot better at emoting over the years... she looks so natural now, despite her unnatural eye and hair color... Especially now, as she closes her eyes and moans as the quick-mud continues to suck them down.
Asuka moans as well, as she feels the soft muck press up underneath her bosom, their descent slowing and then stopping completely. Rei's bust also floats lightly on the surface, her white plugsuit being stained by the dark muck, creating quite a constrast... The two girls hug each other a little tighter, their bosoms now pressing slightly against each other as they continue to slowly undulate in their muddy encasement...
Something catches Rei's eye, and she looks over to where they first entered. "Asuka," she spoke up, "I believe we have been discovered..."
"Huh?!" Asuka jerked her head to look in Rei's direction, fear welling up in her heart... which died just as quickly, as a smile spread over her face. "Sheesh, Rei, you spooked me... it's just the baka."
Indeed it was Shinji Ikari himself, having gained a few inches in height and a little bit of muscle tone. His blue eyes were wide as golf balls, and it looked like he was making a supreme effort to keep his jaw from dropping.
"Like what you see, Shinji?" Asuka teased.
"...more than I probably should," the pilot managed to answer. "I almost wanna take a picture..."
The two sunken ladies looked at each other a knowing smirk crossing their faces, confirming they were both thinking the same thing. Looking back towards Shinji, the German spoke, "Of course you can take a picture, baka... on one condition."
"W-what's that?" he asked nervously.
"That you join us afterward," spoke Rei. "We need a strong man to extract us from this swamp muck, after all..."
This time Shinji's jaw really *did* drop, as he had trouble comprehending what he'd just heard. "W... wh... ju... wha... uh..."
"Deal or no deal, baka?!" Asuka growled in a tone more befitting of her younger days. "Going once... going twice..."
"Uh- Deal!" Shinji managed to get out, as he fumbled for his mobile device, pulling it from his jacket pocket. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he manages to lift his device into position, his hands only shivering slightly. "Smile for the camera..."
This the two women did, Asuka turning her body to give Shinji a better view of her 'assets', while Rei simply kept her head turned toward the camera...
*Sh-click!* went the device as it recorded this moment in time.
Asuka nodded in satisfaction. "Alright Shinji, we held up our end of the deal..."
"...now it is your turn," Rei finished.
The young man gave a heavy sigh as he slipped his mobile device back into his jacket pocket, before removing said jacket and setting it aside. Walking up to the very edge, he took a deep breath, before taking that final step... he immediately plunges to his knees in the mud, moving forward as swiftly as he can, before he sinks too deep...
The lovely duo part in order to welcome him into their loving embrace. Shinji manages to wiggle between them, sinking himself down to their level, facing Asuka, who promptly wraps her legs around his deep beneath the surface, preventing any possible escape... "Mine," she whispers to him, her arms encircling his waist as she closes the distance...
His brain short-circuits again as his lips meet hers, his body going shock stiff... It isn't until she slides her tongue in that he regains some sense of awareness, gently hugging her back as he pushes back with his own tongue...
Only to break off the kiss abruptly, as he feels Rei massaging two handfuls of mud over his shoulders causing him to moan with delight, which is music to the bluenette's ears. (*Very* enjoyable...) she thinks to herself.
Asuka patiently waits until his head falls forward once more, allowing her to re-engage the lip-lock... Meanwhile, Rei also wraps her legs around Shinji's as best she can, moving in close, until her ample breasts and hard nipples are pressing into his back... her hands push into the mud, moving around Shinji's waist, eventually finding and firmly grasping Asuka's forearms just under the elbows... Her teeth gently nibbling at his left ear... The three Evangelion pilots had become one, not just with each other, but with the soft, warm quick-mud that both sucked at and caressed their bodies, as they writhed together in perfect harmony...
(Forget being Tanged,) thought Shinji to himself, (this is *my* Instrumentality...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DJlurker

Re: Fakery Fables - new one added Sept 26

Postby DJlurker » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:12 am

Here's another story, based on a recent request PM2K did for me...

So there I was, standing outside at the social function, done up all nice with combed hair and tuxedo, not many people paying attention to me. Not that I minded too much, though I was bored out of my skull... this kind of place wasn't my speed, after all. I'd've rather been at the bar, yakking it up with my co-worker buddies...
Still, there was some nice eye candy out here, what with some of the ladies stepping out for a smoke, dressed in pretty dresses that showed off some nice curves... but the fact that they were smokers meant they stank to high heaven. Some men might find lady smokers sexy, but I ain't one of 'em... well, not up close, anyway.
Just as I was startin' to consider just ditching the whole thing, I saw another pretty lady stumble out the door and onto the back porch... Unlike the other ladies, though she wasn't holding a cancer stick in her hand, but a glass of red wine. She was a pretty thing, for sure, with light brown hair flowing freely just past her shoulders, two strands sticking out the top of her head like antenna or somethin'... Her eyes were brown, too, and she wore a pair of oval-shaped glasses on her face, which slid down her cute little nose slightly. Her cheeks were a bit flushed, obviously from having one drink too many, given she way she staggered... She was dressed in a purple evening gown with a frilly collar, thought there was a big slit in the chest that exposed a nice amount of cleavage from her decent-sized bust. She was also wearing full length gloves of the same color, though the rims had a little mesh or somethin'... The skirt had a slit going up the side, showing off her long legs-
Wait a minute... somethin' wasn't right. Her feet were completely bare, no high-heels or anything to speak of. Also, looking closely enough at her legs revealed she wasn't wearin' panties. Did some guy try to rape her or somethin'? Though, she didn't look like she was in any pain, so maybe the guy got interrupted or somethin'...
Deciding to take action, I walked over to the woman, who didn't notice me until I tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to whip around in surprise, before relaxing when she saw my face...
"Hiiiii," she drawled.
"Um, hello," I answered politely. "What are ya doin' out here, ma'am?"
"Juuust going for a walk," she responded, balancing unsteady on her feet.
"In bare feet?" I pointed out. She didn't respond to that, preferring to to stare at me instead.
"Hee hee..." she giggled, smiling. "You're cute." I won't lie, my face got really heated right then. I mean, I wasn't troll-face ugly or anythin', but I hadn't been called 'cute' since I was a little kid... "Wanna have some fun together?" she continued.
I admit I was tempted, but I was also raised properly. So instead, I tried to gently pry away her wineglass, only for her to yank it away.
"No!" she yelled. "My wine! You go get your own!"
"I think you've had enough..." I tried to reason with her.
"Nuh-uh!" she retorted, taking a sip from her glass, likely just to spite me. "I'm *hic* goin' for a walk! You comin' or not?" As she said this she turned and stumbled down the stairs (surprised she didn't trip and fall), heading out to the forest.
"Damn it," I muttered as I went after her. I could tell just from the atmosphere that the forest was also likely a swamp, and I didn't want this girl ruinin' her dress by stumbling into a mud puddle or somethin'... Unfortunately, she took my speed as a challenge, half-running away from me.
"Chase me! Chase me!" she taunted, giggling. At least she was a happy drunk, if nothing else... Still, I was confident I could catch up and drag her back to the party-
-except for the unseen root I tripped on, causing me to face plant into the ground. Ouch. The drunk girl burst into outright laughter at that, even as she continued to dance deeper into the forest... I picked myself up, wiping the dirt off my face as best I could... But by the time I could see again, the lady had vanished from sight, though I could still hear her giggling. I quickly righted myself and dashed after her...
I heard a faint *splutch!* as I rounded a bend in the trail. Emerging into a clearing, I saw that the drunk lady had seemingly tripped and fallen into a big mud puddle, her free hand supporting her body, while her legs had disappeared under the muck.
"Ooooops," she chuckled. "I slipped..." She wiggled her butt a little, causing the mud to jiggle slightly. "Hee hee... It feels good..." She took another sip from her wineglass. "Wanna join me?"
I rolled my eyes as I removed my jacket, before tossing it out to her. "Grab on," I instructed.
"Whyyyy?" she drawled. "I don't wanna leave..." She wiggled her body again, but this time, she started sinking deeper into the mud, her butt vanishing, her supporting arm pushing deeper and deeper. She seemed a little shocked at first, but soon smiled again. "Oh, wow... I'm sinking..."
I felt the blood drain from my face at the truth dawned on me. She hadn't tripped in a mud puddle, she was in quicksand! "Hey! Grab on! You're gonna go under!" I yelled at her. She didn't respond, except to take another sip of wine, even as she continued to sink... Her bust began pressing into the mud, causing her to flush and giggle... her gloved arms were now sunk in past the elbows, though the hand that held her precious wineglass remained above ground.
Realizing I didn't have a choice, I dropped my jacket before laying flat on the ground, and started crawling out to her. Thankfully, her sinking seemed to have stopped, her breasts floating in the muck, her hard nipples poking against her dress. I'll admit, I was startin' to get turned on myself, but I was more worried about saving this stupid drunk...
She just continued starin' at me as I made my way to her, keeping my weight spread out so I didn't sink myself... When I reached her, though, I realized the only I could pull her out was to grab her hand... the hand that held the wineglass. I started reaching for it, only for her to pull it away again.
"My wine!" she hissed. "Go get your own!" I'd had enough at this point, so I lunged for her wine... thankfully, bein' stuck in the mud as she was, she couldn't move that fast, and I finally got a grip on the neck of the glass. Oh, she tried to pull it away, but I was clearly stronger. Getting an idea, I used my grip to cause the glass to tilt, spilling it's contents into the muck...
An angry expression came over the lady's face as she scoffed in disbelief. "Now look what you've done!" she yelled as the threw the now-empty wineglass into nowhere furiously. But now I could finally grab her free arm by the wrist, pulling it towards me...
"Alright, you've had your fun," I said to her calmly. "Now come on, lemme pull you outta here..." She just glared at me as I started shifting my weight backwards, trying to pull her forward... Unfortunately, the quicksand held her firmly, and I couldn't make any progress. Damn it... I was going to have to sink myself in a bit to make any headway.
Resigning myself to my fate, I got back up into a kneeling position, and sure enough, I started sinking into the mud... I pulled at the lady's arm as hard as I could, and finally succeeded in moving her forward a bit... I was sunk to my waist by the time I'd pulled her into close contact...
She took the initiative at this point, moving her arm up and over my shoulder... I released my grip so she could wrap her arm around my body for leverage...
But then, I felt her legs wrapping around my bent knees, causing my legs to straighten a bit... at the same time, she lifted herself up slightly, until our faces were even, causing me to sink a little deeper into the quicksand... Then her lips met mine.
Immediately my brain shut off, my eyes widening as she gently pushed her tongue into my mouth, still tasting of wine... Her body was now pressing firmly against me, her hard nipples digging into my own chest as she tightened her grip on me, her other arm wrapping around my submerged waist... It dawned on me that we'd sunk back to chest-level, but I was findin' it hard to care at the moment, as I responded in kind to her kiss, pushing my own tongue against hers, my arms also wrapping around her waist...
We continued like this for a short bit, moaning into each other's mouths as we kept on smoochin'... Finally, she pulled back, her eyes closed, a few strands of spittle stretching between our lips, before they broke and dropped into the mud below...
And then... a sinister chuckle emitted from her mouth. The lady's eyes opened, no longer glazed over, a knowing smirk on her face as she pulled her arm back, to push her glasses back up her nose... "I can't believe you fell for that..."
My heart suddenly dropped into the pit of my stomach, as the truth finally dawned on me. "Y... you lured me in here... you tricked me!"
She laughed evilly. "Damn straight I did... You men are all the same, all polite and caring on the outside, but on the inside..." She looked me straight in the eyes. "Oh, we both know what you *really* want..." As if to prove her point, she thrust her hips against mine, causing me to shudder, a certain part of my body going very stiff... "And you swallowed the bait, hook, line, and sinker."
"S-so... you weren't really drunk?" I asked, noting that her cheeks were still flushed...
"Oh, I'm drunk... but not *that* drunk." She wrapped her free arm around me again, pulling me in close. "I'm Ritsuko, by the way. Nice to meet you." She didn't give me a chance to respond as she kissed me again, but much more aggressively this time...
"Mmmmmmph!" I grunted in protest, but she just tightened her grip on me, making it clear who was in charge. I tried to writhe in her grip, but the quicksand hindered my efforts, and she just moved along with me... Our bodies sliding together in such a manner, combined with the sucking and caressing of the mud, caused us both to shiver with arousal, my erection throbbing painfully hard now... Suddenly, I felt her right hand fumbling with the button on my slacks. I tried to jerk away, but the action caused that button to actually come undone, to my shock.
Ritsuko wasted no time pulling down my zipper, then my underwear, exposing my extremely hard erection to the mud's coolness, which caused it to shrink a bit... But then she started caressing it with her gloved hand, immediately causing it to extend to full length once more... She finally broke off our kiss, locking eyes with me, smirking sinisterly as her hand firmly gripped me down below...
"You... can't be... serious..." I gasped out.
"Why not?" she whispered back. "Surely you noticed I wasn't wearing panties..." She pulled me forward, until I felt the head of my penis pressing against her folds, my body suddenly thrusting into her, against my will...
Ritsuko shuddered at this, thrusting her own hips, taking more of me into her... Then I thrust again, pushing myself in to the hilt. She moaned in pleasure, her vagina gently squeezing my erection, a little mud also entering her opening, lubricating our union...
I bucked against her, and she bucked back, the two of us soon settling into a decent rhythm, despite the quicksand constricting our movement... Her right hand had moved to cup my rear end, gently pinching it with every thrust, while her left hand gripped my shoulder as we continued to make love...
"Oh *yes*..." she moaned. "You have... no idea... how long... I've wanted... to do this..." The mud was lapping at her bust, licking at her nipples, no doubt enhancing her pleasure... All I could do was go with the flow, thrusting into her repeatedly as the quicksand sucked at our joined bodies... She was startin' to shiver wildly, and I felt myself reaching my peak too...
Ritsuko kissed me again, passionately, desperately, moaning loudly into my mouth as she continued to ride me like a wild bronco, only to break off as she cried aloud, her grip on my body tightening all over, as her moist folds clamped down hard on my erection... My eyes rolled up in my head as I felt hot cum surging through my penis, before erupting out the tip, spurting deep into her as I grunted in ecstasy, combining with her own cries as we continued to climax together...

...I wasn't sure how long I'd been out, but it didn't take too long for me to come back to full awareness... Ritsuko and I were sunk to the tops of our shoulders in the quicksand, though I could feel my feet half digging into firmer ground below... She was still wrapped around me, her head resting on my left shoulder... Her eyes were closed, her glasses slightly askew, a satisfied smile on her face... I had to admit, she looked really beautiful like this, despite what she'd done to me...
As I shifted against her, I realized I was still inside her, though my erection had long since 'deflated'... The quicksand was startin' to feel kinda cold now, so I figured I better wake her up... I pushed her away a bit, before pressing my lips against hers once again...
Thankfully, it did the trick, as she slowly woke up, her brown eyes blinking open again, her free hand releasing its grip on my shoulder as she readjusted her glasses. "Hello," she managed to speak.
"Hi," I responded, not sure what else to say. She shifted away from me slightly, to get a better look at my face, most likely.
"Did you like it?" she asked.
"Yeah..." I said, "except for the bein' tricked part..."
"Your first time?"
"Uh-huh..."
"Mine too," she giggled.
I blinked in surprise. "Seriously? The way you were goin' on me, I figured you were old hat at this..."
"Heh... I'll take that as a compliment," she smirked.
I decided to cut to the chase. "Can we get outta this crud now?! ...please?"
"Oh, fine," she sighed as she finally separated fully from me, slowly floating back up to chest-level. "You're practically right next to the edge anyway... Hell, you could probably pull yourself out without any help from me..."
I turned my head, and I realized she was right- it seemed like solid ground was nearly within reach, if I could turn myself around, anyway. But first things first, I pushed my hands down to where my pants were open, managing to pull my underwear back up, before trying to re-button my pants... It took me a little longer than I woulda liked, but I got 'em done back up. After that, I started tryin' to pull my hands back up, but them quicksand kept suckin' at them... Thankfully, due to my heels digging into the solid ground below, I didn't sink any deeper than I already was.
After a little bit, I figured out the best way to pull my hands out of this sucking muck, which was to uses sideways motions instead of goin' straight up... I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief as I finally freed my arms from the mud. That done, I starting shifting my weight in order to turn myself around... But that wasn't near as difficult, and it only took maybe two minutes before I was facin' the 'shore', so to speak.
To my consternation, Ritsuko had already extracted herself, and was now laying on her side watchin' me, propped up on one elbow while her other arm half-heartedly wiped mud off her dress... "Don't keep me waiting, now," she called out in a teasing tone. I'll admit, that got me riled up, so I started aggressively swimming forward through the quicksand, making slow progress, but progress all the same. Eventually, I managed to drag myself completely out of the mud pit, gasping and panting with exhaustion.
"Took you long enough," Ritsuko taunted me as I crawled over to her.
"You know..." I gasped out, "I could technically... file rape charges... against you..."
"But you won't," she countered. "Because you enjoyed it too much."
I had to admit, she had a point there... "Well, let's just hope... you don't regret... what you did... nine months out..." Her eye twitched a bit at this.
"So what if I do get pregnant?" she asked. "You just gonna leave me to hang like every other deadbeat dad out there?"
I shrugged. "Well, shotgun weddin's don't usually work out too well..." I then reached a hand out and caressed her cheek. "So, maybe you and I oughta get to know each other better."
Ritsuko raised an eyebrow even as she shifted away from me, pulling herself up into a sitting position. "You're a strange one... first you threaten me with rape charges, and in the next breath you all but ask me out for a date..."
I followed her lead, pulling myself up until I was standing again, though I felt a little unsteady... "Well, puttin' that aside... How're we gonna explain ourselves when we get back to the function?"
"Who said we were going back?" she chuckled. "If you follow me, I'm going out to where I parked my car, with seat coverings to protect them from mud and grime..."
I stared at her in disbelief. "You had this all planned out from the start, didn't ya?"
She simply smirked at me, before turning and walking away. "You coming or not?" she beckoned. So I followed her, figuring I didn't really have a choice, if I wanted to keep some sense of dignity intact...

Needless to say, it was the start of a wonderful relationship... She continued to prank me now and again... still does, actually- though I like to think I've wised up to at least some of her traps... but I'll admit, sometimes I'd walk into 'em on purpose, 'cause I knew she'd make it worth my while...
And that, son, is how I met your mother...

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:46 pm

The indomitable Purple Monkey did this one for me, which I appreciate immensely. I had to give a little something back, and give these two gorgeous girls a good sendoff, so here goes…

“Come on Dusty, it’s got to be nearby.”
“I’m coming, I’m coming. Not everyone has your energy Kit.”
The two young anthro women hiked leisurely through the dense bayou, deftly maneuvering though every obstacle. The two friends were inseparable from the time they met in junior high, doing just about everything together. That included accommodating each other’s radically diverse personalities: the energetic vixen tolerated slow nights of movie watching and junk food eating, while the more modest civet bit her tongue to follow her foxy friend on all sorts of risky endeavors: bungee jumping, rock climbing, cliff diving, and that absurd, safewordless bondage club that left them both staggering for days. Fortunately, their relationship stood every test, and they never failed to share everything, be it fetishes or boyfriends.
This time, it was a hunt for a geocache in the middle of a swamp. For some reason or another, Kit has also insisted that they leave all clothes behind except their boots. Nudity was hardly a concern in their society, so the problem was not their fur bared to the elements; rather, it was the fact that they were now far from any trail and any trace of civilization, and both naked as the day they were born.
“It’ll be fun, I promise. Besides, our clothes will rot right off in a day in a place like this. There’s a surprise at the end that you’ll thank me for having experienced before you die,” the vixen winked at her friend. The two made a fine pair walking through the woods, the tall vixen’s slender, lithe musculature and gently curved breasts contrasting with her civet friend’s shorter, stockier frame. Dusty’s body had that firm-soft chubbiness that came from eating too many “good calories” while exercising, and accentuated her plump breasts, gently pudgy tummy, and muscular thighs.
Right now, Dusty was wondering what could possibly be worth this trip? Wearing only her favorite crystal necklace and one of her bandannas on her head just under her ears, and some green facepaint (she had always been the hippie of the two) Kit was happily swiveling her head, absorbing all the sights and sounds of the bayou. Aside the insects, it was a good place to be. The sound of the birds and fauna, the smell of the trees, the sunlight through the branches. At Kit’s insistence, they had packed their boots and let their free footpaws touch the soft earth. They had been camping out for three nights in a row, and were so deep in the bayou that there was probably no one for miles in any direction.
A growl was heard. “I told you we should have had something other than energy bars for breakfast,” the civet girl scolded her companion.
“I know, but I just couldn’t wait any longer. Today’s the day!”
“The day for what?”
“You’ll see.”

An hour later, the taste of wild berries on their tongues, the foliage cleared up a bit. Kit could see that they were in a wide clearing, bare of any life, surrounded by tall, thick tree trunks.
“Is it just me or is the ground getting soft?” Dusty’s voice was curious.
“You tell me.” Kit was looking intently at her smartphone, which was getting only sporadic single for the last two days.
“Well, it’s like mush, don’t you fee—aaah!” Her arms twirled as she lost her balance, almost flying snout-first into the marshy ground floor with a bulky backpack on her shoulders.
“Dusty!” The vixen backed up, only for the same to happen to her. She kept her balance, and observed the ground around them. The entire clearing was undulating, and as the two women pulled at their footpaws, a hungry slopping, squishing sound permeating the woods. “Oooooh, this is it, huh?” The vixen’s eyes returned to their elated state.
Her civet friend looked about with worry. “What…what’s happening?” She looked down to see that her pumping footpaws were firmly stuck. She struggled a bit, sending her downwards to her shins, the ground liquefying and climbing upwards to her knees.
“Don’t struggle, girl. You’ll go down too quickly. Just relax and enjoy. This was where we’re supposed to be.” She held her smartphone up to show the “x” on the map.
“Huh?” The civet looked at her elated vixen friend. Kit gave her one of those smiles she always gave when she found something exciting, or wanted to cheer her friend up. She seemed to be having a blast, testing her descending claves, wiggling her toes under the mud, shaking her hips in a way that drew Dusty’s eyes. Her tight, foxy buns rippled and pulsed with her movements, bushy tail wagging. Dusty’s struggles left her almost at her knees, but when she ceased her movements to hold perfectly still, she continued to sink at a steady rate; as if the mire didn’t care that you weren’t supposed to sink if you held still. “We’re in a quicksand aren’t we?”
The vixen’s smile lit her entire face, as it was wont to. “Just relax, sweetie. Enjoy the ride, and maybe we’ll get out of here.”
“Maybe?!”
“Shhhh…wiggle your toes in it.” Hesitantly, the young civet did so, uncertainty in her eyes. Reflexively, she kept her balance by pumping her legs until her knees were firmly embedded in the liquid mud. Now it took no effort at all to keep upright; they were like two poles stuck fast into the dirt.
“Kit?”
“Huh?” The vixen looked up from what seemed to be a vacant stare, looking at her friend inquisitively.
“I’m sinking.” And how! Kit was surprised at how deep her shorter friend was. Apparently she had given a bit too much of an initial struggle, leaving her up to her soft thighs in the gluggy muck. Dusty looked up with cutely worried eyes, but fortunately not panicked. Good, let’s keep it that way.
“Wow, you went down fast, baby. Let’s not make this a competition, shall we? We want it to last as long as it can.”
“Last? What?! Kit we’re going to drown in here if we don’t get out!”
“It’s okay, sweetie. Just relax. I know just how to get us out. Believe me, it’s all planned out.”
The civet looked uncertain, but trusted her friend. Her gaze returned to the rising surface of the deadly mud, making its way to the apex of her thick limbs, even though she held completely still. The mud’s persistent climb and her helplessness to extract herself made her think…no. She couldn’t think that way. Kit was going to get them out and they would go back home and laugh about it with their friends later.
Yeah, that’s how it would go. She would tell them about how they got caught in this icky pit of gooey mud, pulled down slowly by its warm, softly slimy depths, down deeper under its quivering surface, held down by each limb…and…

“Is it getting hot here, Kit?”
“Sure is, hun. Just let yourself go and don’t worry about a thing.”
Before she could ask further, Dusty gave a sudden, heavy gasp as the mire cupped her plump nethers. She looked down to see the gently churning surface rising over her pubic mound, the slight movement of her vanishing thighs and hips sending heavy ripples over the featureless surface. Next to her, Kit was playfully pulling at her legs to send her toned limbs down further, eager to catch up with her friend.
Dusty! did a double-take as she saw her foxy friend lightly tapping her own lower lips, her face bright and chipper and she manipulated her clit and folds like a pianist on a keyboard. She paused for a second to bring her glistening fingertips to her mouth and casually lick. “Mmmm…I’ve taken care of myself, haven’t I. Wish I could have tasted more of me. Oh well, enjoy life while it lasts.”
The descending civet looked astonished, yet not too shocked. “Kit, what are you doing? We’re sinking here. We could literally sink all the way and drown in this slop and you’re…you’re…”
“Don’t worry about it. You feel it too don’t you?”
“Well…I…” She looked uncertainly downward, where she found her hand rubbing the downy fur of her plump belly, as if just waiting for approval.
“Go on. Try it. Tell me how it feels. If you don’t like it, I’ll get us out.”
With less trepidation than before, the civet slid her hand down her soft body, pushed through the muck, and found her furry triangle and the damp, squelching lips it heralded. Before she knew it, her body took control, deftly playing her cunt like an expert.
“Dusty?”
“Huh?”
“Lost you there.”
“Oh, right.” The civet answered emptily, her mind wandering as the mire invaded her most sacred area. Another gasp followed as she felt her tail being pushed up and the sloppy muck pushing thickly upwards into her most forbidden passage. Her mind faded into bliss as the mire had its way with both of her channels, cramming itself as far as her cervix.
Dusty opened her eyes to find her friend hip-deep, looking adorable as a torso held up perfectly by the mud. Perfect breast and tight bottom aside, she did have a lovely belly, her flat tone an ideal contrast to Dusty’s feminine pudge. Kit seemed to have discarded her phone, having no further need for it at any point, and was working on getting her heavy backpack off.
“I think these things have done their job. Come on, we won’t be needing them where we’re going.” She shrugged the remaining strap off, the other having been discarded before her black-furred arm became a permanent feature of the sinking mud. “Dusty?”
“Um, yeah. Just let me…” The young civet struggled a bit, the quicksand coveting her belly, moving to her abundant breasts as the pack came off. She looked towards her friend with some worry. “Just how deep is this.”
“Oh, it’s bottomless honey.” Her friend smiled enthusiastically, plopping her pack in the mud behind her, an impromptu gravestone.
“But, will it let us go? It seems awfully thick.”
“No chance, baby. Nothing can get us out of this.” She said it so casually, maybe even joyfully. Dusty successfully pulled herself off the backpack strap, leaving it behind her like Kit. She returned her hand to its previous task, the mud pushing her bosom up as if floating, the goopy surface at her puffy black nipples.
“Then, how exactly are we getting out of this?” Her shoulder muscles showed the movement of idly diddling her womanly treasure.
“Oh, that’s the simplest thing in the world. Too easy for anyone to even guess.” Her crystal necklace bobbled between her breasts as the mud hugged her waist. “I’m not, and neither are you, love. Just enjoy the time we have left.”

Dusty looked a bit bewildered, but sedate for learning of her inevitable, impending doom. She licked her lips as her other hand went to tweak her nipple and rub her areola. “But-but-I don’t want to die in…the…mud?” There was little conviction in that statement.
“You sure? It feels awfully good.”
“What about-?”
“Just let yourself go, sweetie. Have some fun. And above all, make it count.”
Kit returned to her own task, keeping the fire between her legs burning as she was stuffed silly by the yielding mire. Likewise, Dusty watched her own bountiful bosom vanished with a *sploot* and a *plup* with mud bubbling through her cleavage and over the upper curves of her pillows. Kit was catching up, but still looked downwards at her doomed friend. Their movements made the bog churn, sending bubbles up from the unknown depths, hastening their endless journey.
Soon enough, the mud flowed over the curvy civet’s collarbone and neck. Kit looked down from where the mud was playing with her pinkish nipples. “You’re almost gone Dusty. Last words?”
The civet turned her head to the vixen as the mud climbed to her chin. “Oh, Kit. Thank you so much for this. I had plans but, really, where else would I rather be but here? Who knew that sinking in quicksand, knowing your going under and never coming back up, could feel so good? It may be the end for us, but I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.”
The vixen gave a more tender smile as her friend tilted her head up. “Deep breath, love. See you soon.”
The civet nodded. A hand emerged from the muck in time to daintily hold her nose. With a deep gasp, the civet held her breath, cheeks puffing cutely, as the mud took her snout, then eyes, leaving only her round civet ears to descend into the bog. With a *blub*, they were gone too.
Kit smiled, the mire taking her own upper body. “Love you, Dusty. Thanks for coming with me.” She looked up to watch the swamp around her, enjoying the chirps of birds, the hum of insects, and the rich smell of decay and renewal. They would be a part of it very soon.
An eruption of bubbles spoke volumes of Dusty’s final destination. “Wait for me, sweet. I’m on my way.”
She let out a merry chuckle as her chin was taken. “Well, I’ve got to say, a one way trip to the womb of Mother Earth herself, is definitely worth itglug-splupgurgleblub glug glug bloop.”
With that, the vixen’s snout reached the mire. Her eyes smiled at the ascending surface before they rolled up and closed for the enveloping muck. Her triangular fox ears gave her a last sensation of air before vanishing with a twin *ploop*.
With that, the mire churned furiously, bubbling profusely, before regaining its flat, featureless surface. All that was left were two backpacks as markers for their owner’s final adventure, and an invitation for anyone else looking for that “x” on the map.

furry.jpg

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Not bad, not bad... :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:07 am

Bloody marvelous, that was! :D

Thanks so much for the story... it really worked well with the fakery. :D Plus, I loved the subjects as well... please feel free to send similar requests my way, anytime.

velocity88

Re: Fakery Fables - new one added Dec 20

Postby velocity88 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:35 am

That magnificent purply you-know-who actually managed to turn this one out within 48 hours! In response to the challenge, here is my contribution, shamefully late, but here nonetheless. Enjoy

A slight breeze swayed the cattails as Ollie made her way down the tall grass. She had long-since abandoned the rowdy beach party, and was far enough away that the music and shouts of drunken revelers had faded to nothing. She couldn’t imagine what could have brought them to host a wild party like that in the middle of the afternoon, everyone already drinking too much to hit the waves like planned. Of course, she had not even wanted to come, but her small circle of friends had persuaded her to join, even for a little while. Now, they had drifted away to their own interests, leaving Ollie to hers.
Olinguitos were shy by nature, originating from dense mist forests in the equator. Few even knew that they existed, their society having become part of the world community only recently. While welcomed with open arms, they rarely left home except for education, as in Ollie’s case. But while there were perks to being an exchange student, she found herself in a very uncomfortable situation. Used to seeing only familiar faces, she had to adjust to seeing strangers every day, and being unable to run and hide if she felt anxiety coming on. School was fun, but all anyone wanted to do was have parties. She joined, on occasion, just for the sake of her friends. But this time, she had something else in mind.
Walking for a while, she had long since decided that she was safe and alone, discarding her modest bathing suit and baring her orange-brown fur to the elements. She wore nothing more than a copal necklace, blue-beaded string bracelet, a pair of silver earrings, and soft, downy fur. The island was wonderful this time of year, warmth complemented by a salty sea breeze. She had headed further inland, where she recalled having hiked before with her group. One had gotten his boot stuck in a pit of liquid sand and mud, and it took everyone working together to pull him out, leaving them all exhausted. They all laughed together afterward at the prospect of being stuck in there without any help, and while she had giggled at the notion, she was hit by a rising feeling deep inside of her belly, sending shivers up her spine.
Ollie wasn’t quite sure what she was doing out there, but she knew that, for some reason, she had to visit that spot again. She had an itch that she recognized, but that no amount of alone time had managed to scratch. Little flashes of that day in the rest of her boring, stressful vacation came back to her: the warm sun on her face, the cool wind on her fur, the rustling of the cattails, the gentle ripples of the goopy muck cascading like a vortex…
Suddenly the grass broke and a wide bank stood before her. It wove around the open space, almost impossibly wide, but otherwise, seemed completely inconspicuous. Of course, she knew better.
Now what? If she were going to walk into a death trap like that, she would need some way to get out. There was a tree nearby, but the branches looked too fresh to break cleanly, and there were no vines around. I really didn’t think this through, did I? She berated herself for not bringing so much as a rope, much less someone who could pull her out.
“What are you doing here?” Ollie’s squeaked pathetically as she spun around.

It had been just another day at the village, but for some reason or another, Alana had felt the need to take off to her secret spot for a while. That tendency often made her less popular with the other village youth, but it was something that she needed. So, after her chores were done, she said goodbye to her parents and older siblings, and breezed past typical scenes of village life as she made her way further inland, until the sounds of the waves diminished to faint ambience.
She had always loved the feel of the soft ground under her bare footpaws, wiggling her toes to feel the grains between them before walking on. Sand gave way to powdery soil and the tall grass that swayed so hypnotically in the wind. Life in a tight-knit community wasn’t so bad, and she had her own relationships that made her happy. She thought back to days of making love with the strapping, handsome swimmers of the village, feeling the tight muscles of an oyster diver against her supple body.
Of course, being a swimmer herself, she was often the one to come up from a long dive with a pearl or two, making it seemed like she was blessed with a sense for them. That, and her easygoing attitude, made up for her frequent desire to be alone. Plenty of times, she shared her air with the other divers, many of the other red panda and otter boys eager to do so with the headman’s daughter. Although some of the girls were jealous of her looks, a quality which she was well aware of, they often took shallow breaths for the same reason.
Today was hers, though, and so there seemed no harm in a little indulgence in that secret spot which she visited only when she knew she wouldn’t be missed. She had wandered too far while exploring on her own and suddenly found herself on her knees in a churning swamp of liquid sand. Luckily, her upper half had fallen onto the bank and so she pulled herself out easily, but not before an intriguing sensation made her hold herself in place in the muck. It was a sensation that made her want to move against the slurry, even though she knew that that was madness. It made her keep quiet about the encounter after she had washed off and returned home none the worse for wear.
When she returned, she was fully prepared for the potential danger of the quicksand with a sturdy hemp rope. The first time, she thought she would get caught, having screamed herself to a delirious, full-body orgasm that made her squirt and thrash herself to her chin. Fortunately, she caught herself just as the mire took her eyes and worked on her snout, and upon checking, found that she was completely out of earshot from the village. Since then, she had returned at least once a week, always on a different day, always above suspicion.
This time, however, she mentally beat herself for forgetting her rope. She had wanted to avoid being seen with it and arousing suspicion, so she had neglected to bring it when the time came. The young red panda was still wondering what to do when she saw someone else in her secret place.
Crouching in the grass, she saw a young, stark naked woman looking right over the quicksand. She had never seen such a creature like her, and wondered if she was going to stumble into the muck and need rescuing. Before long, Alana smiled upon noting that the woman seemed a bit bewildered, despite looking quite amazed at the surface of the swamp. She decided to introduce herself, and perhaps make a few of the stranger’s dreams come true.
“What are you doing here?”

Ollie stood stunned at the figure before her. A red panda, perhaps around her age, stood tall and regal before her. She had the grace of the island’s many hula dancers, but dwarfed the others in sheer beauty. Powerful legs capable of cracking coconuts held her high. Long, wavy black hair flowed around her triangular ears and down her back almost to her bottom. Her back and sides were reddishly-furred, with a white face and black fur down her neck and torso, over bountiful, bouncing breasts and a slightly rounded but luxuriously soft-looking belly. Dark fur tipped her forearms and paws like gloves, and a long, white-tipped red tail danced idly behind her. She wore only a bamboo patterned, sky-blue sarong, grass anklets, pink lei, and a hibiscus flower tucked delicately behind her right ear.
The olinguito was spellbound, but suddenly realized that she was naked before a complete stranger. Bashfully, she held her arms over her own breasts, a free hand feebly covering her bare pubis. She turned away shyly, inadvertently giving the stranger a good look at her modestly rounded derriere.
“Oh, um, I…I…”
“It’s alright.” She heard the red panda shuffling up to her, unashamed of her exposed body. “My name is Alana. What is yours?”
Overcoming her bashfulness, Ollie managed to turn to Alana, looking only at her face. “I’m Olivia. My friends call me Ollie.”
“It is good to meet you Ollie.” Alana held a seductive look in her eye, and seemed almost to pose for her newfound friend. “I always like meeting new people.”
At that, Ollie smiled a bit.
“Please, do not be shy on my account. I’m sure that you came here for a reason, no?” The red panda gently pulled the olinguito’s hands from her body and looked right in her eyes. Ollie could feel the strength in her arms, and warmth flowing from where they touched. “Where did you come from? Are you alone?”
“Um, well, yes, yes I am. I wandered away from my friend to…to…” For all her restraint, Ollie couldn’t help but glance over to the still pit just inches away from them.
A bright, sneaky smile of understanding came over Alana. “Oh, I see.” She released Ollie’s hands. “Well, do not let me stop you, please. Trust me, I know exactly why.”
Ollie stared at her in shock. “You mean…you…?”
“Oh, yes, I come here for exactly the same reason. In fact, that it why I came here now.”
Ollie couldn’t believe her luck. If this girl had been in the quicksand before, then she must know a way out. She saw nothing that could get her out of that deadly grip, but then, the red pandas knew their island better than any foreign vacationer. Right?
Still, she had not planned on sharing this experience with anyone. After all, no one would understand. But Alana seemed to. “Oh, well, if that’s the case I won’t interrupt your fun.”
Alana immediately dashed that notion. “Nonsense. There is absolutely no reason why we should not share this special place and both enjoy ourselves. Please, be my guest.” Ollie looked at the still surface with more trepidation. “Would you prefer if I looked away?”
“I guess.”
“Very well.” Alana made a show of looking in the other direction, her sarong-clad rump and muscular back now facing Ollie. “Take your time.”
With that, Ollie turned back to the deceptively innocuous expanse of sandy slop. The bank was steeper where they were, but with a *squeak* she slid harmlessly down into the expanse on her feet and bottom. It was so thick that she could stand up on the wobbly surface. She made her way just a few feet from the shore, not too far that Alana couldn’t get her out when they were ready. Then, the silky sand gripped her footpaws and she began her descent.
The formerly featureless surface began to ripple, and gloppy churning sounds emerged as Ollie wiggled her feet in the enveloping mire. Playfully, she tried pulling on her forelegs, but her feet didn’t budge. It was at her ankles but every ounce of strength failed to reveal even a sliver of her fur. The bondage made her shiver, moisture gathering between her toned thighs. She was about to ask Alana exactly what the plan was to extract them from this predicament when she turned around—to have her mouth drop open in shock.
She was naked. The pretty sarong lay beside her right at the edge of the bank, revealing every luscious inch of her regal body. She gave a coquettish wink to her descending friend, then bent over to climb gracefully down the slope, the cakey soil disintegrating under her paws. Her full, muscular rump rose to the air, making Ollie almost fall over.

Alana was fully aware of what her body was doing to the young olinguito, and was sure to wiggle herself a bit when she took her place next to her friend. Ollie was quite pretty, her short, white, boyish headfur a perfect contrast to Alana’s long mane. She was nicely toned, though pleasantly soft around the midsection, and had a long, snakey tail that was simply gorgeous. Alana never suspected that a stranger would want to enjoy the quicksand like she did, but it must have been good fortune. After all, someone planning to walk into that mire had to have some escape plan ready, which saved her the trouble of walking all the way back for a rope. Perhaps the girl had just enough experience to know how to escape without one.
“Don’t worry, I won’t look.” Alana angled herself to face just slightly away from her sinking friend. Pumping her legs, she got herself well under way.

Ollie seemed to be more assured now that they were sinking together, her friend turning politely away. She was dripping by then, her womanhood aching to feel the muck rise higher. They were both knee-deep when Ollie felt more ripples in the quicksand, coming from beside her.
No, I can’t look around now. It would be impolite. Still, she turned to satisfy her curiosity, and found Alana doing a gentle hula. Ollie found herself mesmerized by the sway of robust hips, the undulations of her belly and waist mimicking those of the consuming mire. Lost in her art, the red panda switched between shaking her abundant breasts and rippling her belly muscles, jiggling an abundance of female flesh as the quicksand climbed their thighs.
Unable to resist, Ollie kept her eye on the sinking red panda as she rubbed her pubis, then lower to her moist, twitching lips. Biting her tongue, she slowly rubbed, one paw on her lips, the other on her clit, working together to bring her to conclusion.

Alana was conscious of her partner beside her. Pretending to be lost in her dance, she smirked at the scent of desperate female arousal. Yes, her friend was so shy, but she would learn how to sink with a good friend. Oh yes. She could definitely be persuaded to come back for a second sink.
It was almost that time. The quicksand claimed the last of her thighs and she shivered with anticipation as the gap closed. Keeping her hands free, she danced her way down and gave a low moan as the mire claimed her like a fierce warrior.
This truly is the island’s gift. She hiked her tail to give the invading slop greater access. Slowly, but surely, her flower was filled with the ravishing mud. She continued to hula, gently, so as to preserve this magnificent bondage. Indeed, she had been sucked down into this sandy swamp so many times just by standing still; moving too much could drop her like a stone in a pond.
With a seductive smile on her face, the red panda faced her sinking partner. Ollie’s face darted to hers, both paws now stuck firmly in front of her. She bent over shyly and she glimpsed back at the red panda, a glimmer of arousal in her eye with her timid expression.
Alana moaned, then chucked at the olinguito. “Are you enjoying yourself, little one?”
The muscles on Ollie’s shoulders and arms answered for her. “Yes, it’s very relaxing…”
“It makes you want to stay forever, does it not?”
Ollie glanced down at her nude, descending form. Without any effort, she steadily disappeared into the gluggy surface. “It feels nice. Like…well, I guess it’s what making love feels like.”
For once, Alana glanced in surprise. “You have never…I mean…?”
Ollie giggled. “No, I never have. I had wanted to for a while but I didn’t meet any boys who loved me, just wanted my body for a night.” She looked down shyly. “It feels wonderful. I feel like I’m being taken, being made the quicksand’s. Is that how it’s supposed to feel like?”
Alana smiled again. “Oh, yes. The quicksand is the most tender but most demanding lover you’ll ever meet.”
The mire continued pass their hips and belly buttons and began working on their waists. “If I may ask,” Alana inquired. “I have never seen such a being as yourself. What is your species?”
“Oh, I’m an olinguito.”
“O-ling-gi-toe?”
“Yes. We come from a place far away. It isn’t like here. There, we have tall trees, and wide rivers, and fog almost all the time.”
“Sounds so exotic.”
“You’re home is exotic to olinguitos.”
As they continued to descend, their conversation gave way to lustful moans and gasps and grunts. As the surface approached their breasts, Alana kept her arms above the mire while Ollie’s remained stuck tight. Soon, Alana managed to compose herself enough to speak. “Soon we won’t be able to get out on our own. I hope you know how to get us out of here.”
Ollie glanced at her, aroused from her muddy self-love. “Me? I thought that you were going to get us out.”
The red panda turned her head, suddenly worried. “Well, I was but then I saw you about to jump in, so I figured that you had a plan to escape when you wanted to.”
Ollie’s eyes widened. “No, no, no, no. I had no idea what I was doing. I’ve never done this before. I only got in because I found you and you said you had been in here before, so you must know a way out.”
“I do! But I forgot my rope and did not go back for it because you were here and you were about to…” the thought lingered.
The two sinking girls looked around in desperation, eyes wide and searching.
Nothing. Just a wide expanse of quicksand, a bank too steep to climb out of, and bottomless quicksand below their feet.
“You mean…?”
“We’re both…?”
A long pause. The slurping mire continued to devour them. Then, from the silence, the clearing was filled with brilliant laughter.

Ollie couldn’t seem to stop laughing. They were doomed, pure and simple, because they both made the colossally idiotic assumption that the other had an airtight escape plan to sink another day. Now it seemed like her first sink was going to be her last. Their bout of laughter jostled them in the mud, and rested their generous bosoms on the surface.
Spent, the sand churning in them with every spasm, the two girls relaxed on the surface of the mire.
“Well,” Alana gathered her wits first. “I guess we are both going under for a long swim.”
Ollie giggled like a schoolgirl. “Yes, I guess we are.”
“Wait, let me try…” Ignoring the tingling burn in her loins, Alana reached out to the bank, her paws falling short of the cattails. She dug her hand into the steep slope, only to pull away a pawful of cakey soil. “No, that will not work. Yes, we are definitely about to become this swamp’s permanent residents.”
“You know,” Ollie’s paws began to move again, two fingers reaching her g-spot while the others tweaked her clit. “This really isn’t that bad.”
“I agree.” Alana finally put her own paws to work, one vanishing into the mud to work her ravished loins. “I’m sorry to have brought you into this Ollie, but if there were anyone I would rather drown with, it would be you.”
“Don’t be sorry.” The olinguito spoke softly like gentle breeze. “With you here, I’m not scared. I couldn’t be happier.”
Alana smiled. “Let us make our last moments the best of our lives.” She stretched out her free paw and grabbed the vanishing olingito by the hair, pulling Ollie to her and bringing her into a long, lustful kiss.
Ollie’s eyes widened in shock, then closed and she accepted it, their tongues mingling and tasting one another. Alana’s lei rested between them, half-floating on the mire, but stuck enough to follow its owner to the depths. When the quicksand took their breasts completely, they parted, Alana’s only free paw pushing itself in to adore her nipples under the goopy slop.
“Can—can anyone hear us from here?” Ollie gasped as she began to reach a peak she never imagined.
“No—uh—trust me –ah—I have screamed as loud as I could have a—and n—oh my—no one ever asks later—oh, so close, so close!” Alana threw her head up, mussing her hair, puckering her lips as pleasure spasmed through her body.
“Oh Alana, I’m—oooh—so glad you foun—aaaahhh—you found me here. Please come. With! Me!”
With that, the two doomed girls howled their lust to the wind as mind-numbing orgasms overcame their pleasure-drunk minds. They thrashed against their encasement, but helpless to vent their pleasure. Then, after it was over, another. They wailed, fingers deft over their overstimulated womanhoods as climax after climax consumed them like an orgasmic quicksand.
When it was finally over, the near-hyperventilating girls were two heads neck-deep in the soft mire. Through exhausted gasps, they managed to turn to one another. Tears of joy streamed down Ollie’s face, making Alana wish she could hold her as they went under.
“Alana, I’m sorry that things didn’t turn out quite like we planned, but I want you to know, that I couldn’t feel more privileged to end my young life like this. I love you.”
“Me too Ollie.” The mire oh so patiently climbed their necks. “You know, in our language, my name means ‘offering.’ I think of myself as offering my body as sacrifice to the Earth, to thank Her for everything she has given my people. I and sure that She will take good care of us, as She already has.”
A tender smile passed between them as the undulating surface reached their chins. Neither bothered to tilt their heads back. Under the sand, their fingers resumed their work on their sacred places, what was left of their tails wagging in the air.
“Follow me, my love. We’ll be together forever in the quicksand and never be apart again.”
“Oh Alana, oh—blub blug—mmmmhhhmmmmhhh!” The sand took her snout, eyes widening and nostrils flaring, leaving her moaning as sand bubbled in front of her.
“Farewell my love. Farew—glug—mmmhhhh—mmmuuuummmmmhhhh!” Alana kept her eyes on her vanishing friend till the end. A look of adoration filled their them. Just as the sand took their nostrils, Alana felt a soft tail wrap around hers. A smile lit both their eyes, the last thing they ever saw as they vanished beneath the treacherous muck. It took Ollie’s short olinguito ears, pulling her short hair into a shrinking white swirl. Alana’s followed, her triangular ears sinking into her starburst of black mane. All that was left was a pretty hibiscus bloom, until even that was sucked down into the vortex with a soft *ploop*. The last to go were two tail tips, one orange-brown and snake-like, the other puffy, red, and tipped with white, still wrapped around one another as the sand gently, lovingly engulfed them.
The sand thrashed a bit, two sets of bubbles bursting to the surface, before the deadly mire became still once again, immensely satisfied at its meal. The two girls were happy and content to drown together in the quicksand, no one but the pit itself aware of their fates.

Return to “Manipulations”