Fakery Fables - new one added Feb. 6, 2018

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Fakery Fables - new one added Feb. 6, 2018

Postby PM2K » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Hello there!

Thought I'd try something new here... or rather, continue something I did on a semi-regular basis over on DS before the split.

I used to write blurbs to go with toon fakery when I felt it needed a little more explanation, just to get the context right. These were rather well received at the time, so I thought I'd give it another whirl. This won't be for all fakery, but whenever the spirit moves for certain ones... such as for this young lady. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maria slips past the fence surrounding the construction site. It is a warm Sunday afternoon, and she knows no one will be around.
Finding the spot of wet sand and clay, she quickly kicks off her sandals, and peels off her jeans and sweatshirt. Underneath, she is wearing only a set of sheer leotards, which clearly shows her generous figure in all its naked glory.
The high cut outfit bares the sides of her hips and leaves her long dancer's legs exposed. She trembles with nervous excitement.

"Closed? The site is closed?"
Her brother nods.
"Yep... idiots never did a geotechnical survey.... The whole site is unstable... high water table. It's all quicksand out there... some spots are bottomless... Hell, we even lost a dozer..."
Seeing her dark eyes widen, he pats her on the shoulder, assuredly.
"We're still getting paid, don't worry..." he smiles, not realizing she was no longer listening.
Quicksand...

The word haunted her in her dreams. Maria never mentioned to anyone her fantasies of being swallowed alive by liquid earth, secretly exploring the idea on the internet. How the very thought excited her... aroused her...
Maria slowly pokes at the patch with her right big toe. She lets out a gasp when she sees how the ground jiggles and wobbles. Bolder, she places her foot on top of it and pushes vigorously downwards. She sinks past her ankle, amazed by how the sandy mass quavers like some living thing, the ripples radiating outwards. The sand tugs hard on her foot as she extracts it, making a wet sucking sound which reminds her of the sound her fingers make when she was masturbating...
Blushing hard, her face burning, Maria steps back. What the hell am I doing? Suppose someone comes by? How would I explain this?
Then, her groin flares, and she shivers as she feels the wet heat begin to make her slippery inside. Her right hand drifts over her crotch, pushing against the leotard's thin fabric, feeling the tidy mass of pubic hair crinkle under her palm, her clitoris twitch in response to the pressure. She can feel her growing dampness seep through the tight mesh of her outfit...

Maria leaps before common sense takes over, and instantly plunges hip deep into the quicksand. She is amazed by how easily her long legs glide under, and gasps sharply as the thick mass impacts softly against her groin. Her bare groin... In jumping in, somehow the fabric had shifted, exposing her crotch to the sloppy wet sand.
"Oh.... gawwwwd!"
The cry bursts out of her lips, unbidden. The sensation of the slurry of sand and clay rubbing against her, sucking on her trapped limbs and cradling her shapely ass is indescribable... Maria plunges her hands deep into the muck to give herself leverage, and proceeds to hump the quicksand as if it is a lover. Arching her back, she thrusts her pelvis downwards, twisting and wriggling, stirring the wet earth into a heavy, gritty slime.
Sweat pours down her body in sheets, soaking the leotard, plastering it tight against her form. She moans and sighs, grunts and bites her lower lip to keep from screaming as the sandy clay oozes its way inside her, forced in by her motions. This is good... this is so.... good... Her groin boils and melts... inside, she feels herself being slowly filled with a hot, soggy mass like warm wax... She barely notices as the softening sands draw her down past her waist...

Maria cannot contain it much longer... she is deliriously riding the edge of climax. Eyes closed, she imagines herself a helpless explorer, being devoured slowly by a deadly jungle bog... Her leotard, trapped beneath the quicksand, pulls tight across her bare breasts, pinching her rock hard nipples as the fabric squishes her boobs against it. The strain is too much, and the mesh rips, releasing its weighty cargo to slap wetly on the surface of the heaving mire. She screams then, just as the quicksand presses against the undersides of her breasts, arching herself painfully, straining against the sand/clay as her orgasm gushes wetly into the greedy quicksand pit. Her innards twist painfully, intensely, as the full impact of her climax strikes... then fades slowly into a series of pleasurable shudders.
Spent, Maria goes limp... When she comes to her senses, she realizes she has sunk to her shoulders, her breasts reduced to a bit of cleavage barely visible on the quicksand's surface. Deep beneath, her feet feel nothing solid. Pulling on her arms, which had sunk to their upper parts, she is startled to find them stuck firmly in the jiggling mass. Struggling, she finds trying to free them only pulls her down deeper into the quicksand.
Maria bites her lower lip as she thinks about her options. If she doesn't move, she won't sink any further... but will remain here, trapped. If she does try to escape, she will bury herself...
Damn... to be found will be horrible... how will I ever explain this? To not be found could mean a slow death by exposure... the site is closed for the foreseeable future, after all... Maybe it would be better to just get this over with, she thinks.... but dismisses the thought.

Maria is still pondering her choices when her brother finds her. She manages a feeble cry of relief as he hauls her out, dripping with slimy clay and sand.
"You really should be careful with your net searches..." he says, answering her unspoken question. "And maybe bring a rope..."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PM2K on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:42 am, edited 10 times in total.

Stephymink

Re: Fakery Fables

Postby Stephymink » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:45 am

I loved this a lot PM2K!!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:13 am

Outstanding combination of your writing skills and artwork! A very good read with an image to add a visual sense to the story.

Thanks for sharing!

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:20 am

Not bad, not bad... :)

zac shadow

Postby zac shadow » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:34 am

gooood

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:21 pm

so i'm wondering... if we find one of your images that strikes a special chord, is this a good thread to submit our own attempt at a story? i don't pretend to have your literary gift, but i might try something :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:07 pm

MadMax359 wrote:so i'm wondering... if we find one of your images that strikes a special chord, is this a good thread to submit our own attempt at a story? i don't pretend to have your literary gift, but i might try something :twisted:

Hm.... now that's an idea.... ;) Since I'm kind of experimenting here, I'd like to leave this thread for that... but I'd certainly wouldn't object to a separate thread doing that.... That way, it could be open to others as well, and maybe for those inspired by others' works. :D

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Cool story! Very enjoyable!
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Wow! That hit all the right notes! Love the story and the artwork!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:09 am

Thanks, all! :D Here's a new one...

Jessie has always been a little wild.
Laura loved that about her. Her unpredictability. The way she'd pretend to study in the library, while her bare foot was busy underneath their shared table, massaging her lover's crotch, forcing her to soak her jeans while trying desperately not to cry out in a public... or on impulse drag her into a washroom stall at the college and scissor her hard against the wall, kissing deep to muffle their passionate moans.
This time, though, Laura is hesitant.
The night is warm and humid, and the pair had snuck away from the cottage party. Out of sight, the two had quickly kicked off sandals, wiggled out of shirts and shorts and in no time were loudly making love on the river bank, their cries drowned out by the thudding technopop echoing from the patio.
Spent and snuggling, Laura and Jessie held each other for a time, occasionally exchanging quick kisses. Then Jessie stands up, grasping Laura's hand.
A brief stroll later, the two are standing atop a steep bank, at the bottom of which is a small shoreline of light gray material, the river slowly flowing past it. The bank is about ten feet high. Both it and the beach are made of slimy clay.
“I dunno...” Laura says. She wasn't a fan of getting messy.
“Come on...” Jessie says, eyes glinting from the light of the full moon. “It'll be wild...”

Jessie hops down the bank, sliding down the thick wet clay, dragging Laura with her. Before her lover could say anything more, she jumps backward onto the bank, which immediately swallows her long legs and past her slim hips with a sloppy “schluck” sound. Jessie had slipped on the way down, and had slid on her bare ass down the slope, the clay liquifying under her like a thick grease. She stopped just shy of where the sloping bank melts into the level one at the bottom.
“Oh... oh, my God!” she says, staring as Jessie continued to sink into the doughy mixture. With a lustful look on her face, she wiggles back and forth in the muck, forcing it to wobble like some giant bowl of gelatin.
“Oh... yeah...” Jessie arches her back, shuddering. The clay slops against her, rubbing her clit and pussy, which were already inflamed by Laura's earlier attentions, and oozing up her ass into her rectum.
Hypnotized, Laura can only stare as Jessie slips lower and lower into the gently churning clay... moaning as she descends.
When the clay reaches Jessie's breasts, Laura tries to move forward to grab her, but finds she only slips towards the soft muck.
“Oh, Jesus.... Jessie... what have you gotten us into?”
Jessie grins, her breasts half gone now.
“I think this is quick clay... bottomless quick clay...” she says, breathing hard. Her eyes burn with arousal, not fear, so Laura isn't sure what to do, exactly, without tumbling in herself.
“Better rescue me... or you may lose me...”
Before Laura can do anything, Jessie acts. Now up to her shoulders, her apple shaped boobs just bumps under the shiny clay, she grabs Laura's legs and pulls her forward...
“Wait! Stop...” she cries out, feeling her pelvis slide down the rest of the slope towards the muddy surface. That changes when Jessie buries her face between Laura's legs, her tongue penetrating deep into her musky cleft.
“Ugh... ugh... ugh... oh, you crazy bitch....” she gasps, digging her free hands into the clay bank to keep from siding further downwards. She feels Jessie's face wiggling back and forth, nose deep into her pubic hair, wet slurping sounds echoing as Laura's body responds with thick spurts of sex juice...
Laura braces herself, trying not to move in response, but it is impossible not to wiggle. She can feel herself slowly slipping forward... Jessie has been reduced to a head embedded in clay, her moans bubbling through Laura's sloppy folds.

“Aaaaaaa!”
Laura cannot contain it anymore, and comes hard, screaming... back forced into an arch, hands sinking into the clay wall behind her... and her ass sliding down and forward...
Before she knows it, she slides the rest of the way down the slope and into the quaking mass of clay, her pelvis swallowed in an instant. A thick rim of clay forms around her waist, just below her rib cage, but that isn't her immediate concern.
“Oh, my God! Jessie!”
She can feel her head moving between her thighs, and sees thick bubbles form and pop in front of her bare belly. Despite the peril, Jessie doesn't stop, and Laura is horrified to feel her thick tongue continue to fill her, even as her friend thrashes about below the suffocating clay.
“Help! Someone! Help us!”
Laura can hear the music, and knows no one will be able to hear them. She whimpers, even as Jessie's actions below the clay keep making her wiggle in place. More bubbles form and pop. Laura feels a final, frantic thrashing between her legs, then senses Jessie's head slip through them into the depths below...
“Hang on... please! Don't leave me!” she says, plunging both arms into the claybog. She has sunk to her breasts now, the large orbs pressing into the rubbery mire. The thick, liquid clay prevents her from feeling anything else within it, and despite her efforts she cannot find a trace of her friend.
“Oh... Jessie...” she sighs, a single tear flowing down her cheek. Her arms are sealed tight above the elbows, and she can feel herself descending steadily into the quaking slime.
Her breasts slowly slip under, then her shoulders... then her neck...
Chin deep, she feels herself relax, accepting her grim fate. It is as if Jessie is grabbing her ankles, dragging her down to join her forever in the bottomless clay... She finds herself smiling at the thought.
“Love you... you crazy bitch...” Laura says, the clay lapping at her bottom lip.
On impulse, she lets her jaw hang open. The clay flows inside, filling her mouth, and pours thickly down her throat. She gags, but only once, as the wet earth forces her own air out to make thick gurgling sounds....
Her ears and filled with soft clay... her nose presses into it, sealing off the last hope for air... Her eyes widen, then close as more clay flows over the rest of her face, and presses heavily atop her head. Laura is dimly aware of her hair floating around on the surface like a soggy carpet, before it is dragged under, leaving behind a shallow, bubbling dent of heaving clay...

They found their clothes the next day, but no sign of Laura and Jessie. The two had vanished, one party goer told police, like the earth had swallowed them up. A sudden and violent rainstorm which brewed up before dawn had washed away all scents or footprints.
No one ever thought to check the churned up clay bank... which by early morning was covered in a foot of churning storm water... It erased the last traces of the couple, sleeping deep beneath the clay's thick surface.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Manipulations”