Homage Stories

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
MadMax359

Homage Stories

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:43 pm

PM2K started a thread Fakery Fables, where he'll write a story along with a selected image, inspiring this exchange:

"MadMax359 wrote:
so i'm wondering... if we find one of your images that strikes a special chord, is this a good thread to submit our own attempt at a story? i don't pretend to have your literary gift, but i might try something :twisted:"

Hm.... now that's an idea.... ;) Since I'm kind of experimenting here, I'd like to leave this thread for that... but I'd certainly wouldn't object to a separate thread doing that.... That way, it could be open to others as well, and maybe for those inspired by others' works. :D

so... let this be the place where aspiring authors can submit their homage to any image that moves them (so long as they get permission from the original producer!)... i'm continuing in the Manipulations section since that's where PM2K's thread began, but if there's a better place for it i'm sure the Moderators will take care of that :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

MadMax359

Re: Homage Stories

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:23 pm

inspired by PM2K's image "Downer"

The good news was she had been right about the kidnapping ring at Lee Ho Fuk's restaurant; the bad news was her current predicament. She had followed up on several cases where missing women had last been seen at the popular night spot and convinced her editor to let her go undercover to get the story. It helped that she was just the kind of girl a kidnapper would want, curvy in all the right places, jet black hair, a face to die for. She had found a tight dress and flirted with the bar tender, certain she would be noticed. But when she started feeling woozy after a comp drink and staggered to the bathroom, she had passed out in the stall.

Now she awoke, stripped down to her panties, gagged and tightly bound in shibari style, the ropes criss-crossing her body so she could find no slack at all. She fought her way to her feet and looked out the back window of the van to find they were on a dirt road in the desert. She must have been out for hours, no way anyone at the paper would know how to find her! She was still twisting in vain to find any way out of the ropes when the van came to a stop and the bar tender opened the doors.

He roughly pulled the helpless damsel out, sneering "You thought we didn't know who you are? We have informers everywhere, even in your office! It's a shame to waste such a beauty, but you have to disappear without a trace." She tried to plead for her life but the gag muffled her words. He led her towards a marshy place by a small stream; there was a muddy board on the bank, the last path trod by many a victim. He swung it over the mire and at gunpoint forced her to literally walk the plank! She turned her pleading eyes towards him, hoping for mercy, but instead he gave her just enough of a nudge to push her off the end.

Immediately she sank past her knees---and kept going. This was quicksand! She thrashed from side to side as he pulled the board back to the side of the swamp and left, never giving her a backwards glance. She tried to call out but still could only manage a "MMMFFFTT". By now she was thigh deep and still steadily sinking. Her writhing body strained against the tight ropes to no avail. She had failed in her mission and would pay the ultimate price---but she wondered how many more damsels would share her fate?

The greedy sands crept up her helpless body, now covered in sweat with her exertions. Just as her ample bosom began to be cupped by the mire, she heard someone coming up the path! Was the bar tender returning to save her? to gloat? Had someone at the paper figured out her plight? No... it was a backpacker, a solitary camper out to find a remote site! She screamed as loud as her gag permitted and attracted his attention! Struggling wildly as she sank to her shoulders, she saw him figure out the plank and come towards her. "My name is Max, and you look like you need rescuing" he said, grabbing her rope harness. Her eyes filled with gratitude... he would be well rewarded!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cnelson566

Postby cnelson566 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Big thumbs up here, nice story! I'm a sucker for happy endings...sometimes haha. :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Excellent! :D I really liked that. Nicely done!

Return to “Manipulations”