All New Toon Fakery of PM2K - 2016!

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: All New Toon Fakery of PM2K - 2016!

Postby PM2K » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:44 am

NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:What's the source of that last pic?

I'm not sure... I do random searches for images all the time, and save the ones I like. I do hit up places like danbooru a lot, so it likely came from there.

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:19 am

Danbooru is where i get my daily dose of cute Anime images as well.

Explains why Touhous and Ship girls pop up in your images often

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Green Heart wrote:Danbooru is where i get my daily dose of cute Anime images as well.

Explains why Touhous and Ship girls pop up in your images often

Could be... ;)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:45 am

Okay, here's some new additions to my gallery...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:17 pm

superb! and as much as i Love the bound damsels you've cast into pits, each of the unbound ones are delectable as well... looks like Thanksgiving has come early for us (and now i'm going to check out the Requests thread) :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:51 pm

Another beautiful collection!

"Trapped" is my favorite of these... I love her sexy cuteness and revealing attire. And, I like the scenario that she got stuck while crossing the dried lake bed... then she compounded her sticky situation by bending over, placing her hands upon the mire before her, and using her hands as leverage to help free her stuck legs... now her arms are stuck, her legs are even more stuck, and she looks quite perplexed as to what went wrong.

Her facial expression and pose fits this scene and storyline beautifully. In fact, the way her face looks and the way her hair is flying about, it almost looks as if she tried rearing back hard to yank at her stuck arms only to be jerked to an abrupt halt by the mud's suction, thus sending her hair flinging in all directions and driving her legs in even deeper. She looks to be in deep trouble and seems to be slowly getting deeper on all fours as time rolls by.

Thanks for sharing!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:31 am

Agree on all points. Awesome!

water_bug_62208 wrote:Another beautiful collection!

"Trapped" is my favorite of these... I love her sexy cuteness and revealing attire. And, I like the scenario that she got stuck while crossing the dried lake bed... then she compounded her sticky situation by bending over, placing her hands upon the mire before her, and using her hands as leverage to help free her stuck legs... now her arms are stuck, her legs are even more stuck, and she looks quite perplexed as to what went wrong.

Her facial expression and pose fits this scene and storyline beautifully. In fact, the way her face looks and the way her hair is flying about, it almost looks as if she tried rearing back hard to yank at her stuck arms only to be jerked to an abrupt halt by the mud's suction, thus sending her hair flinging in all directions and driving her legs in even deeper. She looks to be in deep trouble and seems to be slowly getting deeper on all fours as time rolls by.

Thanks for sharing!
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:40 am

Glad you all liked them. :D

Here's a new bunch, PG rated. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:57 am

Here's another batch of my latest ones...

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:33 am

Love the first and third ones!
Can't help but notice that the woman in the third fake has a slave collar with a chain... Maybe she had just escaped from her abusive master, but fell in the QS while trying to hide from his men... (Which, ironically, worked out for her, as her pursuers figured even *she* wouldn't be stupid enough to run through the quicksand area...)
Fortunately, she only sank to her breasts before reaching her buoyancy point. Now, a male traveling merchant has come across the slave woman, who turns the charm up to eleven to persuade him to rescue her...

Return to “Manipulations”