Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 11/29/18)

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
quagmire_uk

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/4/18)

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:10 am

Aha, it's interesting to learn that the same 'morph' techniques you used for those altered bondagecafe pics are being used here. And that you're combining body parts from various images. It's very convincing, impressive work!

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/9/18)

Postby Jim_Weathers » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:02 pm

pics 24 and 25
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jim_Weathers on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/4/18)

Postby Jim_Weathers » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:04 pm

pics 26-29
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/9/18)

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Here is the next few. I have to say that I'm proud of these ones. You can also see the change between the one I posted before and the finished ones. Anyway Batgirl is having a hell of a time getting across the cake. But she's determined and certainly doesn't need any help (getting into trouble).

CurlyJ

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/11/18)

Postby CurlyJ » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:09 am

Wow....while they are ALL just amazing....this last batch just amped up the drama! I can't believe how perfect you got the angles and perspectives, printed out and bound (1 pun per post), I can't help but think it would make a reeeeally cool flip book! Lol!

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:58 am

CurlyJ wrote:Wow....while they are ALL just amazing....this last batch just amped up the drama! I can't believe how perfect you got the angles and perspectives, printed out and bound (1 pun per post), I can't help but think it would make a reeeeally cool flip book! Lol!

Yeah, I tried to make it so that if you ran it as a slide show, that the progression of the images would almost be animation. I am thinking of once all these images are done, of going in and making a set of close-up shots that all line up, without the text. For those that just want to see the images.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/2/18)

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Jim_Weathers wrote:Finally... the setup was all leading to this...

Just letting everyone know these pics were redone...

CurlyJ

Postby CurlyJ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:29 pm

just wanted to point out that the ones which started as your 'redos'...as her toe dipped in and progressed to full foot, the text that went with images repeated the 1st image. Don't think it was your intention to change the text (if it was, I apologize) I do confess that I'm finding it difficult to find the changes though, apart from text. Sorry. Went back and forth enough to start making me crazy and just decided to keep your originals, which imho, I found to be fantastic. I confess, I always kind of sucked (and there's my one pun) at 'Where's Waldo'....
Last edited by CurlyJ on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:37 am

CurlyJ wrote:just wanted to point out that the ones which started as your 'redos'...as he to dipped in and progressed to full foot, The text that went with images repeated the 1st image. Don't think it was your intention to change the text (if it was, I apologize) I do confess that I'm finding it difficult to find the changes though, apart from text. Sorry. Went back and forth enough to start making me crazy and just decided to keep your originals, which imho, I found to be fantastic. I confess, I always kind of sucked (and there's my one pun) at 'Where's Waldo'....

I thought I had fixed that. I remember seeing it and then going back and fixing the images, but they didn't get uploaded. The corrected text ones are up there now. The problem with the original pics was that her head was too far away from her body. No one has a neck that long. Anyway, I saw it, and it bothered me, so I changed where her head was in relation to her body. Then when I did that, I forgot to change the text for the progressive images. Then I obviously forgot to re-upload the right ones. Now it is done :)

CurlyJ

Postby CurlyJ » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:58 am

Ahhhh. Yes, Now I see. Wow when you draw someone's attention to something, it makes all the difference. Hugh improvement. Thanks for taking the time to tweak. Now, going back to finish watching last nights episode of Shades of Blue!...

Return to “Manipulations”