Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 11/29/18)

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
quicksand3D

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 5/3/16)

Postby quicksand3D » Mon May 09, 2016 9:00 pm

a fantastic job you did on this Jim!- a lifelong dream to see Batgirl in the quicksand cake trap! I made this some years back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CurlyJ

Postby CurlyJ » Thu May 26, 2016 10:53 am

Felt I needed to give this thread a bump. Hoping Jim is ok....I'm sure it took some considerable effort to get the right images and perform the quality manipulations which took the storyline this far and I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for more than just myself when I say I'm beyond anxious for the next installment......

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Mon May 30, 2016 12:13 am

CurlyJ wrote:Felt I needed to give this thread a bump. Hoping Jim is ok....I'm sure it took some considerable effort to get the right images and perform the quality manipulations which took the storyline this far and I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for more than just myself when I say I'm beyond anxious for the next installment......

I'm well. I just have been really busy with other things and haven't had any time to work on this. Unfortunately, this sort of thing is a pet project that come last on my to do lists... ;)

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:18 am

I have a feeling that dome of you out there had written this series off. Well, I guess I might make some of you happy out there because I've been working on this again.i do have a question: as per of continuing this, I went back and fixed up some stuff and reworked it a bit. I'm going to en up just posting new versions as new posts, rather than replace no ones that were here already.

I can't explain how much work goes into these - but some of new reworked panels are really cool. Once I happy with the text elements I'll start posting again.

Here is an idea of a reworked panel. I have some scale issues to resolve here, so this is a work in progress. It's going to change... but it will wet you appetites I think...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CurlyJ

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 7/31/18)

Postby CurlyJ » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:04 am

YES!!! Appetite is wet...and so is my face....with tears of joy! I really do appreciate your revisiting this project. It was far and above, my favorite collection to look forward to. Waiting for updates had become the highlight of my week and am excited to see you continue with it! Best of luck!

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/2/18)

Postby Jim_Weathers » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:21 am

Howdy all,

As promised, I'm revisiting this. I've revamped all of them, changed out a few and made alterations to others... enjoy.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:22 am

pics 6 through 10

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:24 am

11 through 15
Last edited by Jim_Weathers on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

MadMax359

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/2/18)

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:53 pm

ahhhh, so many Yvonne Craig memories :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

QSFan

Re: Batgirl's Anniversary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/2/18)

Postby QSFan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:55 pm

They're beautiful renders of a scene that I and no doubt lots of fans wish had happened on that television show. Thanks for revising them and giving us a reminder of how beautiful Yvonne Craig was in her portrayal of Batgirl. ;)

Return to “Manipulations”