Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 11/29/18)

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
CurlyJ

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/2/18)

Postby CurlyJ » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:11 pm

Truly an amazing job. The effort you've put into this is the very definition of a labor of love. Looking forward to the next batch!

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:31 pm

Thanks folks,

These pics are really involved. There are lots of steps involved - Unfortunately, it is hard to find the Yvonne pics I need to make these, so in many instances, I end up having to completely "Frankenstein" them. By that I mean I end up taking apart the body parts (heads, arms, legs, etc) from various images, and then putting them back together into one body. Sometimes it is obvious, and in other pics, I surprise even myself and end up with a really good image.

The big difference between these pics and the earlier versions is the background. I went on a hunt for movie studio backgrounds. Surprisingly hard as it turns out. I really wanted pics of 20th Century Fox's backlot, but could find ones that I could use. I had to find a location with multiple elevations... ended up finding some from Warner Bros. They are close. I think it really adds to the pics. Even in the originals, the producers of the show shot the closeups in a studio with a really bad sky backdrop.

I hope everyone can be patient - these take awhile to do.

Take care.

Jim

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:37 pm

Here are the next few.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jim_Weathers on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Finally... the setup was all leading to this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jim_Weathers on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 8/4/18)

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:01 am

I decided after posting 16 to 23 - that I really could go and make the lifter out of pictures of pieces of wood, and not just draw the thing. So I went and got pics of wood pieces, tinted them correctly and then built the lifter again. Kinda like wood working, but without the mess... there ya go. If you downloaded them right after I posted them, go get the right ones.

CurlyJ

Postby CurlyJ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:55 am

Love the latest batch...and appreciate your efforts even more after reading the details you mentioned regarding how you sought out the studio backgrounds. Crazy effort. Also, love the difference in the appearance of the lift. Really looks top notch! I have to say, I'm immediately going to your clips store to purchase the Directors Cut of the O-Girl QS scene. I did buy the original and have been an avid collector of your previous offerings (Randy Moore's Ladies Boat Club is STILL a personal favorite, always wished that scene could have gone on even longer!) Purchasing your latest clip I think is the least I can do to say thank you for continuing the Batgirl Cake story for us! Thanks again!

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:30 pm

CurlyJ wrote:Love the latest batch...and appreciate your efforts even more after reading the details you mentioned regarding how you sought out the studio backgrounds. Crazy effort. Also, love the difference in the appearance of the lift. Really looks top notch! I have to say, I'm immediately going to your clips store to purchase the Directors Cut of the O-Girl QS scene. I did buy the original and have been an avid collector of your previous offerings (Randy Moore's Ladies Boat Club is STILL a personal favorite, always wished that scene could have gone on even longer!) Purchasing your latest clip I think is the least I can do to say thank you for continuing the Batgirl Cake story for us! Thanks again!

Thanks CurlyJ,

I'm very happy with these. I can't really say how quickly they will posted - as quickly as I can is the only thing I can really commit to - but hopefully, they will be worth the wait. I'm sure there are a lot of folks that just want me to get her Batgirl up to her waist or whatever, but I really wanted to created a story out of this one - so I guess we'll all see... take care...

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:50 am

It's marvellous to see this back, and enhanced! And please do take your time, a good story with an elaborate set-up and build up is great foreplay. ;)

Also loved your "Ogg Couple's Revenge" story on bondagecafe. Although quicksand is just one of the many situations in that story, the whole thing is brilliant. An amazingly sexy story, again which isn't afraid to take it's time, brought to life with great illustrations by YCBatgirl.

I dunno if you saw my comment on the bondagecafe forum, but both this Batgirl's Anniverary Cake and the Ogg Couple's Revenge story remind me that you and YCBatgirl were collaborating on a brilliant quicksand story "Penelope" on deviantart. https://www.deviantart.com/ycbatgirl/ga ... ope-by-Jim

Any hope that some day you might do a continuation of that?

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:01 pm

quagmire_uk wrote:It's marvellous to see this back, and enhanced! And please do take your time, a good story with an elaborate set-up and build up is great foreplay. ;)

Coolio. Yeah, it's a funny thing. The setup is taking a long time. I'm currently sort of "filling in" cake walking pictures between ones I've drawn, and that is in turn, allowing me to flesh out that part of the story. I know that for some here, it is completely unnecessary, but I wanted to explain how strange the properties of the frosting were - and the only way to do that would be to use a lot of words. Rather than pack a whole bunch of words on one drawing, it is nicer to split it up between multiple images. So one thing sort of feeds the other. An independent editor would cut this thing waaaaay down, but I don't have to deal with an editor, so you get the full verbosity. Sort of like this response. :lol:

I would have to say, that what I'm doing, is without a doubt the closest thing to "art", as I can do. For instance, the current image I'm working on (see attached) I've incorporated 8 different body parts from 8 different original images, and then had to warp them and paint them together. And in the end, hopefully making an image that looks real. This one is looking pretty good, but it will probably change before it is done... have to decide how much frosting I want on her foot. It's a difficult call. There isn't any on there now. But I don't want to "cake" it on... (sorry had to). If anyone has opinions, I'm open to them.

You are a member of the cafe, so you'll understand when I say that the "weathermorph" pics I did, were a wonderful learning experience, and have greatly helped me do these images.

The problem, for anyone interested, is actually resolution. The images I'm working on now are full body ones, and well, there just aren't that many quality full body images of Yvonne as Batgirl. Basically because getting a full body in the shot, meant the camera was way far away, and well, that means no detail. So in order to make the images look good, I have to take shots no bigger than "Cowboy" shots (upper thigh to head, called that because westerns had to have the guns in the shot), and then even closer ones for the faces. All in all a serious headache... :)

quagmire_uk wrote:Also loved your "Ogg Couple's Revenge" story on bondagecafe. Although quicksand is just one of the many situations in that story, the whole thing is brilliant. An amazingly sexy story, again which isn't afraid to take it's time, brought to life with great illustrations by YCBatgirl.

Yes. I was talking the YC and decided it would be cool to write a story. She was kind enough to create images that I then changed and morphed to make work.

quagmire_uk wrote:I dunno if you saw my comment on the bondagecafe forum, but both this Batgirl's Anniverary Cake and the Ogg Couple's Revenge story remind me that you and YCBatgirl were collaborating on a brilliant quicksand story "Penelope" on deviantart. https://www.deviantart.com/ycbatgirl/ga ... ope-by-Jim

Any hope that some day you might do a continuation of that?
[/quote]

Yes I did. If you've followed YC, you'll know that her life has been really turned upside down recently, and I haven't wanted to add to it with more stuff. I hope that it can continue one day too, but I can only concentrate on only a few things at a time... :D

Okay - back to getting Batgirl across the cake... that seems to be a herculean effort right now :D

CurlyJ

Postby CurlyJ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:25 am

Thanks CurlyJ,

I'm very happy with these. I can't really say how quickly they will posted - as quickly as I can is the only thing I can really commit to - but hopefully, they will be worth the wait. I'm sure there are a lot of folks that just want me to get her Batgirl up to her waist or whatever, but I really wanted to created a story out of this one - so I guess we'll all see... take care...

As you said, worth the wait. I don't mind, I was groomed waiting for the 'next exciting episode'..."Same Bat=Time, Same Bat=Channel"....Right?

Return to “Manipulations”