PM2K's cartoon fakery - requests

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
velocity88

Re: PM2K's cartoon fakery - requests

Postby velocity88 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:21 am

...velocity88's furry request...

:o Well, you're a god. What would you like to do now? 8-)

But really, far better than I could have imagined and far faster than I thought possible (me of little faith, huh?). I'll get a quick blurb to accompany them, nothing too fancy, just as soon as life lets me. Forgive me if it takes a bit longer than your magnificent fakery skills.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:52 am

velocity88 wrote:
...velocity88's furry request...

:o Well, you're a god. What would you like to do now? 8-)

But really, far better than I could have imagined and far faster than I thought possible (me of little faith, huh?). I'll get a quick blurb to accompany them, nothing too fancy, just as soon as life lets me. Forgive me if it takes a bit longer than your magnificent fakery skills.

No worries, and no rush. I'm rather pleased with how they turned out,

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:00 am

Here's some more of the latest requests. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:51 am

As always thanks for mine I know the next request looks tricky but CA you try and put the quicksand below the thing around her waist plz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:05 pm

doh! i'm looking at the newest damsels and wondering if my request is ready
then i realize... after thanking you for my last one, i didn't submit a new request... not a good sign for 2017

but i've found and cropped a worthy candidate by the great Drew Gardner... hope the lighting doesn't pose a problem... :twisted:

rose_chained_by_drewgardner-d65w41n.jpg
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:51 pm

stevensh12 wrote:As always thanks for mine I know the next request looks tricky but CA you try and put the quicksand below the thing around her waist plz

Sure.

MadMax359 wrote:doh! i'm looking at the newest damsels and wondering if my request is ready
then i realize... after thanking you for my last one, i didn't submit a new request... not a good sign for 2017 but i've found and cropped a worthy candidate by the great Drew Gardner... hope the lighting doesn't pose a problem... :twisted:

Okay. And you are both welcome. :)

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:51 pm

PM2K wrote:Here's some more of the latest requests. :)

Aw, Shantae is so cute! Even when hopelessly stuck in tar...

Good job on my request. It could easily work as an illustration for the 'after-story' part of my fanfic, 'A Sticky Situation'...

The white-haired woman looks quite sexy as well. I think white is my 2nd fave 'unnatural' hair color... (1st is purple...)

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:26 pm

DJlurker wrote:
PM2K wrote:Here's some more of the latest requests. :)

Aw, Shantae is so cute! Even when hopelessly stuck in tar...

Good job on my request. It could easily work as an illustration for the 'after-story' part of my fanfic, 'A Sticky Situation'...

The white-haired woman looks quite sexy as well. I think white is my 2nd fave 'unnatural' hair color... (1st is purple...)

Shantae really is cute...and she loves sinking, even if she doesn't show it. That pic could work for a story involving her that I am writing.

Petra is adorable...and I hope to see more of her sinking. Maybe in a crossover story...

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:54 am

After seeing the Monster Rancher scene, I had a sudden idea for a fake. Could you sink Shantae boobdeep in a pool of thick, gooey mud or quicksand, please? I want this picture to be used, but with the "fembeard" colored like the goop.

http://fembeard.booru.org/index.php?pag ... iew&id=615

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:After seeing the Monster Rancher scene, I had a sudden idea for a fake. Could you sink Shantae boobdeep in a pool of thick, gooey mud or quicksand, please? I want this picture to be used, but with the "fembeard" colored like the goop.

http://fembeard.booru.org/index.php?pag ... iew&id=615

Can do! :D

Return to “Manipulations”