Requests for manips

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
muckerman_01

Re: Requests for manips

Postby muckerman_01 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:10 am

Blightmere wrote:Possible to have her sink above her armpits?

Sorry this has taken awhile, got a lot on lately. Plus I've been trying out new backgrounds and techniques which have been a little hit and miss I'm afraid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

NobodyGotTime4Dat

Postby NobodyGotTime4Dat » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:02 am

I have a request, but I'd like to know if it's possible for you to use the background that they used for the "Quicksand Date" videos (the ones that take place near a beach or something)

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:24 am

NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:I have a request, but I'd like to know if it's possible for you to use the background that they used for the "Quicksand Date" videos (the ones that take place near a beach or something)

If you could post an image of the background in question, I'll see what I can do. It will be a wait though I'm afraid as I'm way behind with requests.

NobodyGotTime4Dat

Postby NobodyGotTime4Dat » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:04 am

muckerman_01 wrote:
NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:I have a request, but I'd like to know if it's possible for you to use the background that they used for the "Quicksand Date" videos (the ones that take place near a beach or something)

If you could post an image of the background in question, I'll see what I can do. It will be a wait though I'm afraid as I'm way behind with requests.

viewtopic.php?t=8850
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9241
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8547

I can't find a picture of the background (with no model in it, I mean), but these videos all were shot in the same location/pit.

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:05 am

NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:
muckerman_01 wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=8850
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9241
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8547

I can't find a picture of the background (with no model in it, I mean), but these videos all were shot in the same location/pit.

Okay I'm pretty sure that I can at least try something with those background img's you've linked (doesn't matter too much about the models still being in shot.) Now what about the request? :)

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:08 am

OBI-wan wrote:May I have a shoulder deep twofer in Hollywood quicksand please

Okay Mr OBI-wan sir, how's this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:43 am

A+ work; I only have one quibble; I was hoping to see aly' s arm above the surface, other that than that, superb.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

NobodyGotTime4Dat

Postby NobodyGotTime4Dat » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:46 am

muckerman_01 wrote:Okay I'm pretty sure that I can at least try something with those background img's you've linked (doesn't matter too much about the models still being in shot.) Now what about the request? :)

Waist-deep, please :D

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Hey muckerman, I'm sure you're busy as always so when you get a chance, if you wanna skip my last request for the Russian super model and put together another manip of Yanet Garcia up to her beautifully sculpted ass in clay, I'd be very grateful! Thanks again!
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Conspiracy101 wrote:Hey muckerman, I'm sure you're busy as always so when you get a chance, if you wanna skip my last request for the Russian super model and put together another manip of Yanet Garcia up to her beautifully sculpted ass in clay, I'd be very grateful! Thanks again!

well by my count, your Russian is next (and i'm after you)... but Yanet is quite fetching, i see your point! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Manipulations”