Requests for manips

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Conspiracy101

Re: Requests for manips

Postby Conspiracy101 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:52 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
Conspiracy101 wrote:Hey muckerman, I'm sure you're busy as always so when you get a chance, if you wanna skip my last request for the Russian super model and put together another manip of Yanet Garcia up to her beautifully sculpted ass in clay, I'd be very grateful! Thanks again!

well by my count, your Russian is next (and i'm after you)... but Yanet is quite fetching, i see your point! :twisted:

Hahaha I certainly don't want to try to cut in line
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:30 am

Conspiracy101 wrote:When you have time, can I please get this Russian super model in any type of quicksand just below her tits?

Okay took awhile but finally got to a place where I was happy with this. Hope you approve.

P.S Do not worry... I WILL be sinking that request for Miss Garcia at some point. :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:50 am

MadMax359 wrote:i'm so happy with Sasha... my next request is a lovely model named Lana... i'm guessing you can do something wicked with her! :twisted:

Lana_16.jpg

Okay, this took some doing as selecting around the model's hair was difficult but this was the best I could do. Hope this is okay?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:11 am

stevensh12 wrote:I've got one for you can you do her with the quicksand just below her top thing

Okay fella... How's this? Also, just out of interest who is she?

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:59 pm

muckerman_01 wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:i'm so happy with Sasha... my next request is a lovely model named Lana... i'm guessing you can do something wicked with her! :twisted:

Lana_16.jpg

Okay, this took some doing as selecting around the model's hair was difficult but this was the best I could do. Hope this is okay?

oh this is more than "okay"... i gotta find a picture with simpler hair, huh ? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:43 pm

muckerman_01 wrote:
stevensh12 wrote:I've got one for you can you do her with the quicksand just below her top thing

Okay fella... How's this? Also, just out of interest who is she?

it's cool idk who she is but ik shes a model love a redhead me
any chance for a 3 pearson pic when you can all at breast deep plz
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:56 pm

muckerman_01 wrote:
Conspiracy101 wrote:When you have time, can I please get this Russian super model in any type of quicksand just below her tits?

Okay took awhile but finally got to a place where I was happy with this. Hope you approve.

P.S Do not worry... I WILL be sinking that request for Miss Garcia at some point. :twisted:

Looks great muckerman. Thanks for the pic!
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:09 pm

OBI-wan wrote:Hollywood quicksand please all three in the same picture together

Sorry this has been too long coming, I've kinda been negligent regarding requests and foe that I apologise :(

Struggled a bit with this as the source images were low-res but I've had a go and here is THREE Emma Stones! :shock:

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:11 pm

NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:
muckerman_01 wrote:Okay I'm pretty sure that I can at least try something with those background img's you've linked (doesn't matter too much about the models still being in shot.) Now what about the request? :)

Waist-deep, please :D

Okay dude, I've had a go at this and here we are! (I'm a keen follower of this lady on Insta myself.) :D

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Great!
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Return to “Manipulations”