Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
MadMax359

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:30 am

redjak6t4 wrote:With variety in mind here are my three latest offerings.

Two are perilous and one is just about having fun in deep mud.

chloe.png

Carol.pngjoan.png

Enjoy!

Redjak.

the middle one is listed as Carol--- but that looks like Christina Carter to me :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:35 am

cbqdbq wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:When it comes to providing variety I suppose that's a function of the diversity of my fetish cluster. I know full well that I sit at the extreme end of the quicksand spectrum, so I indulge.....

Okay I cannot PM anyone so here goes. I'm also at an extreme end of the quicksand spectrum (there may be more than one "end" at each "end"!!). My extreme is the perishing one, and not some hapless other person but just myself doing the perishing, but in fantasy and not in reality.

Hi cb... greetings from someone at the other extreme, in my preferences the damsel (always a damsel!) never dies--- there will always be an escape or rescue in the nick of time

some of Red's images make that seems extremely unlikely--- but such is the power of imagination!
there is plenty of room for both of us, in this thread and on the site in general--- after all, for many people we're all weird, we might as well stick together :twisted:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:56 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:With variety in mind here are my three latest offerings.

Two are perilous and one is just about having fun in deep mud.

chloe.png

Carol.pngjoan.png

Enjoy!

Redjak.

the middle one is listed as Carol--- but that looks like Christina Carter to me :twisted:

Well spotted Max.

That is indeed Christina. In the original image she had a neutral, slightly bored look on her face. That wouldn't have helped the feeling I was trying to convey, so it was necessary for me to blindfold her with tape. After all, if you're helplessly wrapped up, weighted down and sinking in deep quicksand you're hardly going to be bored, are you?

Thanks,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:00 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
cbqdbq wrote:
redjak6t4 wrote:When it comes to providing variety I suppose that's a function of the diversity of my fetish cluster. I know full well that I sit at the extreme end of the quicksand spectrum, so I indulge.....

Okay I cannot PM anyone so here goes. I'm also at an extreme end of the quicksand spectrum (there may be more than one "end" at each "end"!!). My extreme is the perishing one, and not some hapless other person but just myself doing the perishing, but in fantasy and not in reality.

Hi cb... greetings from someone at the other extreme, in my preferences the damsel (always a damsel!) never dies--- there will always be an escape or rescue in the nick of time

some of Red's images make that seems extremely unlikely--- but such is the power of imagination!
there is plenty of room for both of us, in this thread and on the site in general--- after all, for many people we're all weird, we might as well stick together :twisted:

Amen to that sentiment, Max!

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:33 am

yep, the bubbles represent the last breath. see the little black spots above? little bits of the sinky stuff lifted before the bubble pops!

giving me an e-mail to reach you at seems risky because others here would see it. I am willing to wait and see if Dave L does things in his job as head honcho that makes PM or emailing possible. the message I posted Sep 18 at 03:00 UTC was pretty much what I wanted to tell you in reply to your message of Sep 13 at 12:24 UTC. (I do not know what your time setting is so I use UTC. I am set as UTC+1.)

agree with you MadMax359 - plenty of room as Dave has made a really really big pit for us to enjoy.
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:10 am

cbqdbq wrote:yep, the bubbles represent the last breath. see the little black spots above? little bits of the sinky stuff lifted before the bubble pops!

giving me an e-mail to reach you at seems risky because others here would see it. I am willing to wait and see if Dave L does things in his job as head honcho that makes PM or emailing possible. the message I posted Sep 18 at 03:00 UTC was pretty much what I wanted to tell you in reply to your message of Sep 13 at 12:24 UTC. (I do not know what your time setting is so I use UTC. I am set as UTC+1.)

agree with you MadMax359 - plenty of room as Dave has made a really really big pit for us to enjoy.

Thanks for getting back to me, cbqdbq.

Yes, I see what you mean about my e-mail. Hopefully Dave will come through for you and then I'll see your Private Message pop up at the top of the page. I'm British btw, so I suppose I'm UTC + 0.

Thanks again,

Redjak.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:19 pm

I've been busy and have a little more than my usual three manips for this week.

abbi.png

christy.png

Here's the process I went through to get Christy ready.

1. Make her wrapping transparent.
2. Tuck her arms behind her back.
3. Add in leather collar and straps.
4. Gag, blindfold and bind her to a post.

Now she's trapped in Redjak's underground, airtight and soundproofed drowning chamber - which will be flooded with mud. Mu-ha-ha-ha-ha! :twisted:

process.png

Milena.png

Milena's in great peril, but will she work her magic upon Redjak?

original.jpeg

And here's the original image that I started with.

Enjoy!

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:47 am

love the Christy process--- and for what it's worth, she'd be fine confronting the chamber in the 3rd and 4th version :twisted:

and i have to say, Milena's scheme would probably work on me... just a bit deeper first, dear

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:56 am

MadMax359 wrote:love the Christy process--- and for what it's worth, she'd be fine confronting the chamber in the 3rd and 4th version :twisted:

;)

and i have to say, Milena's scheme would probably work on me... just a bit deeper first, dear

But you can't blame the gal for using what she's got to get herself out of trouble, now can you Max?

And it's time that I fessed up to wanting to fuck the brains out of Milena Velba ever since she first appeared on Nadine Jensen' big bust website.

The thought of losing myself in that bottomless cleavage is just too much!

:shock:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:51 pm

Three more for this week.

abbi.png

Abbi seems to be in a spot of bother. Oh dear! :twisted:

Sarah.png

Sarah's in deep trouble too. ;)

katarina.png

And what will Redjak do with Katarina? :?:

Enjoy!

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Manipulations”