Hunting chest waders Seriously Stuck.

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
MudMate

Hunting chest waders Seriously Stuck.

Postby MudMate » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:37 pm

Just thought I'd share this here with you guys.

I ventured out in the Mud with my Duck hunting waders.

I thought I would just test the depths, get in and get out, Boy was I wrong! Guess I took one for the team.

The Top layer of Mud wasn't that thick, but underneath was a layer of Super Sticky and deep Clay that took my Boot feet Captive.

Enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEct3WGTI9I
If You Aren't Stuck, You Aren't going deep enough! :-)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Hunting chest waders Seriously Stuck.

Postby PM2K » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Thanks for sharing that. :D

It reminds me of my old sinking spot... in the summer, the grass and reeds are chest high, forming a great shield from any possible eyes. The muck is about that consistency, but I was able to submerge in it with some struggle. My spot was shoulder deep standing straight up with a solid gravel/sand bottom.., a big plus for one who can't swim. ;)
Once I loosened the muck up enough, I can float in it by pulling my legs up, then by wiggling can sink as deep as I liked without using my arms, getting a more "natural" sink. Spent many hours wallowing there.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Great area and You're doing pretty much the same than me.
I would suggest to add long gloves (elbow length or longer) to your outfit. Then your hands would stay warm and dry too and you can much better use them to help yourself out or to work yourself deeper down.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:44 am

Sort of place I would like to try in my wetsuit Nice

Return to “Home Movies”