2016 Test Hike

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
alan442

Re: 2016 Test Hike

Postby alan442 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:17 am

sinker562 wrote:Very hot bro. Sounds are great, especially towards the end. Not bad to look at either. <g>

Yeah, the sinking was going so well I decided to have a little fun and act a bit with my "Oh know" comment. Otherwise the struggling and heavy breathing are real because that bog is very thick and difficult to move in. I reach hard bottom when neck deep so sinking more requires a fair amount of effort. And thanks for the compliment!

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:34 am

alan442 wrote:
jungleQSman wrote:super clip!

keep em coming just like that!
where abouts are you ? looks like the woods in SE Massachusetts

Let's just say somewhere in the northeast US and leave it at that for now.

jungleQSman wrote: would love to see the extraction, climbing out ... rescue

My girlfriend (aka "Mud Mermaid") rather enjoyed that part, too, but maybe I'll post it. To me, seeing people climbing out often spoils the illusion.

good deal... looking forward to it....

alan442

Postby alan442 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:45 pm

gamwam wrote:ace! great spot,. and great to see a male sinking (almost) all the way,.. love it when people are not afraid to go deep :) well done :)

Mud Mermaid here: Indeed, my guy is NOT afraid to go as deep as possible! :) So glad he had the opportunity to enjoy himself that afternoon!! I missed begin there for my favorite part (clean up crew...I get to touch all of that!!) but love that he shared it with me! :D

alan442

Postby alan442 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:48 pm

alan442 wrote:
sinker562 wrote:Very hot bro. Sounds are great, especially towards the end. Not bad to look at either. <g>

Yeah, the sinking was going so well I decided to have a little fun and act a bit with my "Oh know" comment. Otherwise the struggling and heavy breathing are real because that bog is very thick and difficult to move in. I reach hard bottom when neck deep so sinking more requires a fair amount of effort. And thanks for the compliment!

Mud Mermaid here: indeed, it is very thick!! Quite the workout, which isn't a bad side-effect of play time. I got stuck, literally, a few times last year!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:18 pm

The mud looks awesome, and I'm sure with repeated use it will loosen up a bit. I know my old sinking spot was like that at the beginning of the season until I whipped it into shape. ;)

I rather enjoyed the clip too. I also like to sink naked, so watching the clip brought back a lot of nostalgic feelings, so to speak. ;)

werewolfchick

Postby werewolfchick » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:29 pm

Wow that looks like a really nice deep spot, wish I could of seen ya go all the way under. It's the exact kind of thick gooey mud I've dreamed about and would love to sink into!!! I loved the video, and looking forward to more to come!!! ;)

dreamsun_14774

Postby dreamsun_14774 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:33 pm

Really great clip.
I enjoyed it a lot.
Hopefully you could do more of such great video.
Any chance to see Mud Mermaid also sinking again?

alan442

Postby alan442 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:55 am

werewolfchick wrote:Wow that looks like a really nice deep spot, wish I could of seen ya go all the way under. It's the exact kind of thick gooey mud I've dreamed about and would love to sink into!!! I loved the video, and looking forward to more to come!!! ;)

Check out last year's video, "2015 Hike" in this section. In that one the quicksand does take me - with a little "help" from a certain Mud Mermaid.

alan442

Postby alan442 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:59 am

jungleQSman wrote:would love to see the extraction, climbing out ... rescue

Mud Mermaid here: Yes, I do enjoy the aftermath, seeing the entire body covered in mud vs the 'risk' aspect. It's okay, there is something in it for both of us this way, my dear!! :)

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:34 am

alan442 wrote:
jungleQSman wrote:would love to see the extraction, climbing out ... rescue

Mud Mermaid here: Yes, I do enjoy the aftermath, seeing the entire body covered in mud vs the 'risk' aspect. It's okay, there is something in it for both of us this way, my dear!! :)

Good deal! hope to see it posted, if i ever get some vid of me... i''ll be sure to include the extraction for you....

PS: Not a creepy stalker here, LOL - I grew up in SE Mass and it looks like the woods behind my parents. I used to go to the great salt marsh on cape cod, lots of channels and pools of silty silky marsh mud there....

Return to “Home Movies”