Sydney Jumps into the Mud

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Sydney

Sydney Jumps into the Mud

Postby Sydney » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:00 am

Just a bit from a video shoot I did, where I jumped into a good, deep mud pit. :D

Sydney Jumps In The Mud.mp4

Yes, it's fast. I did jump from quite a height.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Taking anything too seriously is as big a threat as not taking it seriously enough. - Berke Breathed,

quagmire_uk

Re: Sydney Jumps into the Mud

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:24 am

Heh, yeah that was an instant disappearance. Nice graphics and video quality, though!

Any chance you'll do some more, where you walk into a bog and sink a bit more slowly?

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:36 pm

yes a slower sink would be nice hope too see more of your works

Sydney

Postby Sydney » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:45 am

I'll probably do some slower and longer sinks in the future - this was just what came up to test out the Spray Tool I picked up over at HiveWire.
Taking anything too seriously is as big a threat as not taking it seriously enough. - Berke Breathed,

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:11 pm

Nice, Sydney! I'll have to go check out that Spray Tool! :) It looks like you were using dynamic cloth too. Was this Poser or DAZ or something else? Good job and thanks! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Sydney

Postby Sydney » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:16 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Nice, Sydney! I'll have to go check out that Spray Tool! :) It looks like you were using dynamic cloth too. Was this Poser or DAZ or something else? Good job and thanks! :D

I use Poser... and the dress actually isn't dynamic, it just has some decent morphs for what I was doing with it. :)

Return to “Home Movies”