Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
kwiksand1

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Nov 15'th, 2023!!!

Postby kwiksand1 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:14 am

Chimerix wrote:Always a joy to see you lose another struggle with quicksand!

YES!!

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Dec 15'th, 2023!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:32 am

Thanks for the positive responses! :D Here is my next one! 8-)

On Saturday, September 2'nd, I had my fourth adventure of the season! :D I normally don't go just 5 days after my previous adventure, nor on a weekend, nor on a holiday (Labour Day long weekend), but the weather forecast at the time seemed to indicate that this would be the last warm day before Hunting Season was to begin on the 10'th! I hoped that things would be quiet around my area, but it was far from quiet, with lots of cattle activity right where I was, and then I had a close call with almost being seen by someone on foot on the sideroad! :oops: :shock: Details are in my adventure posting, linked to above! It seemed like I was close to having the day come to a disastrous and premature end :oops: :( , but things quieted down, allowing me to go on with my day as normal! 8-) It had also rained in the morning a couple days earlier, leaving some water in the middle, which I had to mush up into the thicker stuff underneath, which meant that the mud wouldn't have thickened much, if at all, since my previous sink 5 days before. :?

Once again, thank you Dave, for hosting my videos on mpvstuff! :D

BREATHING HOSE SINK, SEPTEMBER 2'ND, 2023!

After all the real life drama earlier in the day, I was finally able to enjoy a breathing hose sink, the second one of the season, in mud that was thicker than during the last breathing hose sink, despite the added moisture from rain a couple days earlier! :D I chose the west side, where it was the thickest, allowing the mud to blow better farts! :twisted:

As you will see in the video, due to its increased thickness, after immediately getting gulped down crotch deep in the thick doughy mire, it takes around 7 1/4 minutes for the quivering surface of the suffocating ooze to go from sucking at my crotch to sucking closed over the top of my head! :twisted: There are also some cattle mooing in the background during the video.

Keep in mind that under normal dramatic :twisted: circumstances, each boggy belch should be the last - the thick, hungry mire passing gas from its suffocating meal's final breath! :shock: But, thanks to the breathing hose, its victim has an endless supply of air to keep him alive, and therefore the muck is passing a steady supply of exhaled gas to the surface for a steady supply of boggy farts and hisses! :twisted:

So, turn the volume way up, click on the image below, and watch me slowly get sucked into and under the thick, doughy quagmire, with only a breathing hose to keep me alive within its suffocating depths below its quivering, undulating, heaving, pulsating surface, and listen to the extensive flatulence of the hungry muck, as it keeps passing gas from my escaping breath up to the surface, my hands churning the treacherous mud, reaching up and occasionally breaking the surface before sinking back down, before I eventually fight my way back up to the surface again and fight my way out! :twisted:

Length: 25:10

Last edited by Boggy Man on Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:25 am

On Saturday, September 9'th, 2023, I had my fifth and final adventure of the season, which was a bonus, because the weather forecast had changed for the better! :D On this outing, the hungry bog was thicker and more treacherous than last time! :twisted: It was so thick that I really exhausted myself fighting against the sucking quagmire's grip, which is quite evident in the videos! :twisted: The camera ran out of memory just before the end of the escape, terminating while I was sitting on top of the edge of the thick mire! But, at least the best stuff was captured as I filled up the last of my camera's 16 GB SDHC memory card with the final footage from this season! So, click on the images and enjoy the videos! 8-)

Once again, thank you, Dave, for hosting them on mpvstuff! :D

THICK, SUCKING, SUFFOCATING QUICKSAND!

A hiker is all ready to go for a swim in the remote back-country, when he steps into a patch of very thick, hungry quicksand, which takes its own sweet time to slowly devour its latest meal! :shock: No matter how hard he tries to fight against the starving mire's muscular grip, it just keeps sucking him in deeper and deeper with every exhausting struggle he makes! :shock: Looks like the greedy, merciless mire has taken sole claim of his body, and is determined to suck him down into its bottomless, suffocating depths, and there is nothing he can do to stop it! :shock:

Length: 19:28

ESCAPING THICK, SUCKING, SUFFOCATING QUICKSAND!

Here is a patch of mud that looks disturbed. Looking at it, you would think that people or animals had trampled through there, leaving their impressions in the thick mud. :? But, the actual truth is something far more sinister! :shock: Believe it or not, you are looking at a patch of thick, deadly quicksand, which has just sucked closed over top of its latest meal - a 6' 2" man, who is now slowly suffocating beneath the surface as the hungry mire proceeds to slowly suck him down even deeper and deeper into its boggy belly, behaving as though it is a living, hungry creature with a bottomless appetite! :shock:

But, there is a chance to save him before he completely suffocates to death and while he is still close enough to the surface! I don't know why this works, but if you click on the image below to view the video, it will put the boggy beast to sleep, with the heaving, undulating, muscular mire letting out a boggy belch as it relaxes its sucking grip on its struggling, suffocating meal, allowing him to finally fight his way back up to the surface, frantically gasping for air, before struggling to slowly work himself up out of the thick, doughy muck and making his escape (smoothing out the surface as he went)!

Length: 7:02

I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Postby kwiksand1 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:10 pm

OMG, Boggy! Thanks SO much for sharing these videos! I just stumbled upon this one early in the morning before I have to leave for work... I can't wait to come home tonight to be able to watch these new ones and really enjoy them properly ;)

Your videos are the best! Been a huge fans for years.
Happy New Year to you!

Return to “Home Movies”