Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Chimerix

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Dec 14'th, 201

Postby Chimerix » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 am

Your best work so far, Boggy Man!

Now, as to the dildo who is running around flagging you, well, let's just say that there are a lot of people in this community wishing uncharitable things upon him/her.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 am

An issue has been resolved, and everything is back to normal. :)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:51 am

wow boggyman that stuff is amazing,..what a fantastic bog,.. if i had beenthere iwould have been under with my breathing tube for quite some time :)

thanks for taking the time and effort to show us :)

steve84

Postby steve84 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:56 am

I just can't get enough of your deliberately unconvincing (humorous) dramatizations in all these adventures (especially the "plot" leading up to the sink) "OOOh look a lake to take a nice cool dip in... Just have to cross this one last patch of mud before I can get to it" ;) It just proves how much fun you're having, which makes it all the more fun to watch :)

I'd LOVE to see you really test your sense of humor and try to come up with a truly bizarre and random plot set up next time! Like for example.... "Oh darn, I just accidentally threw my boomerang over that patch of mud over there.... looks like I'm gonna have to jump across to get it back... KASPLOSH!!!" :mrgreen:
"This one's for the ladies".... well I ain't no lady and I wanna see it! :D

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:45 am

steve84 wrote:I just can't get enough of your deliberately unconvincing (humorous) dramatizations in all these adventures (especially the "plot" leading up to the sink) "OOOh look a lake to take a nice cool dip in... Just have to cross this one last patch of mud before I can get to it" ;) It just proves how much fun you're having, which makes it all the more fun to watch :)

I'd LOVE to see you really test your sense of humor and try to come up with a truly bizarre and random plot set up next time! Like for example.... "Oh darn, I just accidentally threw my boomerang over that patch of mud over there.... looks like I'm gonna have to jump across to get it back... KASPLOSH!!!" :mrgreen:

I felt that I needed to have some sort of lead-ins to my sinks to keep things interesting, rather than just the plain vanilla plop and sink, and I am glad that they are appreciated. :) Stay tuned for more varied stuff from the rest of this season! 8-)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Thanks, Boggy!
Huge fan of yours and I really appreciate the awesome update! I enjoy everything that you do, the straight-forward sinks, the ones with the narrations - all of it!

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:48 am

i know you had it resolved, but when i saw you were under threat from youtube, i had this thought.

emerging from a swamp is nothing - Creature from the black lagoon is an original. i'd have thought this youtube 'censor' would reject the one where you go under and disappear as 'alarming', not the one where you - a human being - get out.

anyhow, thanx for these - i get to 'experience' sinking and disappearing in a virtual way. next best thing to doing it myself. have to admit... that last set was in pretty thick goo that you had a lot of trouble getting your body to knife down into... so it amazes me that you could overcome that resistance to get out without having superman's strength and stamina! was it refusing to let you down but happy to let you leave?

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am

undergrain1 wrote:anyhow, thanx for these - i get to 'experience' sinking and disappearing in a virtual way. next best thing to doing it myself. have to admit... that last set was in pretty thick goo that you had a lot of trouble getting your body to knife down into... so it amazes me that you could overcome that resistance to get out without having superman's strength and stamina! was it refusing to let you down but happy to let you leave?

Happy to hear that people are "living" through my experiences. :) When I sink, the thicker it is, the slower the "natural" sinking is, due to increased resistance. If I force myself to sink too fast in the thick stuff, it can really get me out of breath, a problem which seems to be amplified due to increased pressure on my chest. When I sink more slowly, I can more easily catch my breath as I sink. So, I often choose to go down more slowly in thick stuff, while I extract myself rather quickly and easily by squirming my way out. 8-)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 17'th, 201

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 am

On Sunday, August 26'th, I had my 7'th outing of the season, where the weather didn't get quite as nice as I had wanted, with it being nice enough for a sink, but marginal for a submergence, that is, if the sun only stayed out from behind the clouds! :x I don't normally go on weekends, so it must have been because some poorer weather was going to move in afterwards (can't remember for sure). :?

Usually, I would first have a videoed sink into mud that hadn't been disturbed since my last outing, which therefore had a stiffer surface that broke up and cracked with my struggling, and then an off-camera sink after that, mushing up the mud, and then sinking off camera again in the mushed up mud. But this time, I switched things around. I chose to have the off-camera sink first, so that I could mush up the stiffer surface in order to get it as gooey as the stuff underneath, which also increased its quivering/quaking action. I then had the videoed sink in the mushed up mud, which looked excellent, quivering like a bowl full of jelly! :D

But, because of the clouds cutting off/weakening the direct heat from the sun, which would have brought conditions up above the marginal point, I never submerged for my sinks. :( If I hadn't had the first sink which cooled me down initially, then it might have been possible for a submergence for the second sink, since things did warm up slightly more since the first sink, but I really wanted to first set things up to have a boggy surface that had more jiggling/heaving/quivering/quaking action, not to mention that wonderful doughy texture!

However, I put on quite a show struggling in the bottomless, quivering mud, sinking deeper and deeper, struggling to get out, before finally managing to rescue myself, demonstrating how difficult it is to escape thick, bottomless mud without anything solid within reach, if you don't know the proper technique for doing so. Looking at the video while sitting nice and warm in front of the computer, I reeeeeeeeally wish I could have gone under that wonderful stuff back then, but at the time I sunk there, the sun going behind the clouds just made conditions just short of marginal for doing so. :( Just imagine sinking in that stuff on a warmer day! :) Enjoy the show! 8-)

Part 1: A hiker enjoying the great outdoors stumbles into some mud, tries to slog through it to the other side, only to get stuck in the middle, and sink deeper and deeper! He tries repeatedly to get out, but keeps on failing as the quivering (and boy, is it quivering!), sucking morass rises up to his chest! Will he escape?

Part 2: Even though he is getting exhausted from all the struggling, he is determined not to fall victim to the bottomless pulsating quagmire. So, he seriously works on escaping, finally managing to work himself as high as he could before laying down on his stomach. Worn out, he tries to get the strength to pull, wiggle, squirm, wiggle, squirm, and pull his way through the doughy, gripping, gelatinous, undulating ooze until he can grab onto solid ground. Then, he can finally get the upper hand on breaking the gulping bog's deadly grip on his lower body, and finally escape this thick, quivering, boggy deathtrap!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

clayboy

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 17'th, 201

Postby clayboy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:05 pm

What a great mid-winter treat, Boggy Man. There's no more intense and satisfying a workout than a struggle to escape thick, sucking, sticky mud. That mudpit of yours bounces and quivers like a mass of liquid rubber. I'm envious! Thanks once again for sharing these adventures with your many fans.

Return to “Home Movies”