Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Vids! Updated Sep 24'th, 2012!

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 am

On Friday, August 3'rd, I had my 5'th outing of the season, where I returned to the Crescent Road pond, hoping to do some sinking, but unfortunately, a recent cold front resulted in a cool northerly flow that day, and so I wound up spending the entire day waiting for things to warm up enough, which it just fell short of. :( But, in the meantime, I explored a number of meadows in the area, north of my Crescent Road pond, some of which I had explored before in the past, but obviously not all. In fact, I discovered in one meadow, there was one small but deep pond, surrounded by a quaking bog I didn't know about! :D It looked like there could be some deep, sinkable mud on the west side as well, which still needed a few more weeks to become exposed! :D However, I wasn't certain whether I would get around to trying it out, since I knew that my Crescent Road pond sinking spot would be so much better. :? But, if I feel that things get too risky sinking at the Crescent Road pond during hunting season, since it is just barely in view of a distant dirt road, perhaps I could try out this new area, since it is far from any roads! :)

I took two videos of the floating bog quaking around me as I agitated it, and merged them together into one (sorry, no sinking this time, but you just wait! :twisted: ):

I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Sep 24'th, 201

Postby kwiksand1 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 am

My pants are quaking watching that!
Can't wait to see the sink!!

The Boglurker

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Sep 24'th, 201

Postby The Boglurker » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 am

I love these pits, so thick and pulsing as if they were alive!

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Dec 14'th, 201

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:49 am

On Friday, August 17'th, I had my 6'th outing of the season, where I finally got to do my second total vertical submersion sink of the season at 12:41 pm, captured on video! :D After the videoed sink/escape, I did go back under to enjoy having my body surrounded by thick muck, resurfacing and then struggling more before cleaning up and getting dressed (I had shorts on for the video only). Then, afterwards, after warming up, I did undress again and spent a fair bit of time playing and struggling in the mud again, without going under, until the early evening, when I had to clean up a final time and get dressed and leave shortly after 5 pm. Enjoy the videos! 8-)

Part 1: A hiker in the isolated woodlands is hiking through the bush and comes across a pond. He decides to take a nice, refreshing swim, so he quickly kicks off his shoes (unseen), and makes a bee-line for the water. :D But, however, something treacherous turns out to be lying in his path, and suffice to say, he never makes it to the fresh open water! :twisted:

Part 2: Now sucked in past his chin, the hiker continues to struggle to free himself. But no matter how hard he tries, he just keeps on getting sucked down deeper and deeper, and there is nothing he can do to stop it! :twisted:

This innocent-looking patch of ground is quite deceiving! It looks like ordinary mud, but in reality, it conceals something ominous! :shock: Beneath the undulating surface of the bottomless doughy quagmire, lurks the 6' 2" tall Boggy Man! :o You can hear him breathing through the thick quagmire! Watch how the surface of the thick morass quakes and undulates ominously as he slowly works his way out of the thick, sticky, bottomless ooze!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

mud_boi

Postby mud_boi » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:31 am

I'm always amazed how sometimes you emerge relatively clean after being completely consumed in the muck. I know it's because of the consisitency, but it's still amazing. I would think you'd be completely filthy - which I love!!!

clayboy

Postby clayboy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 am

BRAVO! Fantastic quickmud, great dramatic performance, Boggy Man. One of the very best quicksand/mud videos I've ever seen. If only Hollywood would take note of how such qs drama should be done. Looking forward of more from you next season. Thanks!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:50 am

Thanks for the responses so far! :) It took me a while to get the editing finished on these, because I had to do so while my parents were out of the house, and I wasn't busy with other things. After posting them on Friday, Dec 14'th, I felt really good about finally getting these out for those interested to see! :D In fact, I have prepared 3 more, from two different outings, so that I could soon release more of them after this recent slowdown of my uploads. :)

I had an issue recently, but things have been resolved. :)
Last edited by Boggy Man on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 am

Your best work so far, Boggy Man!

Now, as to the dildo who is running around flagging you, well, let's just say that there are a lot of people in this community wishing uncharitable things upon him/her.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 am

An issue has been resolved, and everything is back to normal. :)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:51 am

wow boggyman that stuff is amazing,..what a fantastic bog,.. if i had beenthere iwould have been under with my breathing tube for quite some time :)

thanks for taking the time and effort to show us :)

Return to “Home Movies”