Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
undergrain1

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Feb 25'th, 201

Postby undergrain1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:00 am

slightly confused - is there supposed to be a video here from your final outing of the season? in addition to the tourist one of grimpen mire? what does grimpen mean, anyway?!

clayboy

Postby clayboy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Good melodrama, Boggy Man, in Mother Nature's most ingenious deathtrap. Thanks!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:00 am

undergrain1 wrote:slightly confused - is there supposed to be a video here from your final outing of the season? in addition to the tourist one of grimpen mire? what does grimpen mean, anyway?!

The video of the tourist getting stuck in the "Grimpen Mire", which is the name of the deadly quagmire of "The Hound Of The Baskervilles" fame, was from my final outing of the season. But, I still have one video I shot back on September 19'th that needed a bit more work, so I decided to get all the rest of the videos out first, which I just did, before working on finishing that one.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks, Boggy! The Grimpen Mire video was another great one.
I think the bog would have stolen my load if I was in there... watching your movement between 1:50 and 2:20 as you tried to escape just looked like you were going at it, humping the thick muck! I don't think I would have been able to get out without leaving something behind... ;)

Strapples

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Vids! Updated Sep 13'th, 2012!

Postby Strapples » Fri May 03, 2013 12:20 pm

i know im digging up a old topic about the sweater sink one but that one is hot. i would love to see more fully clothed sinks. hope to see 2013 stuff :)

Strapples

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Vids! Updated Sep 13'th, 2012!

Postby Strapples » Fri May 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Oh and by the way, is it odd to have fantasies of someone wearing latex and me being shrunk and underneath say ohhh their armpit and having them go all the way under :D

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon May 06, 2013 1:26 pm

im just wondering boggy if you have managed to sort of the first part of your last underbog sink yet (the one that you have uploaded the emergence from) cant wait to see that :)

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue May 07, 2013 7:40 am

gamwam wrote:im just wondering boggy if you have managed to sort of the first part of your last underbog sink yet (the one that you have uploaded the emergence from) cant wait to see that :)

It is now around 99.9999% complete, with a few final tweaks, before I am ready to release it. I needed to wait for a time when I couldn't work outside, or in the evening, when my parents were out and I was alone in the house, which occurred once every several weeks, to over a month apart. But now, I can finish off things at night, when my parents go to bed, since the critical part is done. :)

But, while I have still yet to release the final submergence sink of 2012, I have been extremely busy doing work on my brother's farm and ours, which has prevented me from doing any biking. It is a shame, because the weather went from having frosts last week to now having temperatures here in southern BC soaring up into the mid to high 20's to low 30's (high 70's to the mid to upper 80's), which is supposed to last to the next weekend! My Harris Creek silt slide area is just waiting for me to sink into the quicksilt, in front of a camera, and I am unable to take advantage of the summerlike conditions yet! :( I am also waiting for a sore right knee to improve as well, and need to do some shorter biking locally to get back into shape.

But, hopefully, it won't be too long before I finally post last year's video. It was a good thing I posted the others first, since I had a feeling that it would take a while to get done, but wound up taking substantially longer than I anticipated! I thought that it would be finished last October! :shock:

Stay tuned.

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

QuickSinker

Postby QuickSinker » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Great video's boggy, so what's the hold up on the "99.99999%" complete video? I wouldn't exactly know your time and schedules be more or less new.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 am

QuickSinker wrote:Great video's boggy, so what's the hold up on the "99.99999%" complete video? I wouldn't exactly know your time and schedules be more or less new.

I made a rather stupid error by mentioning how close I was to finishing it. I jinxed it by making that comment! :x When I finally went to export it, after waiting around 45 minutes for it to complete, there was no resulting .mp4 file! :x Other times, iMovie would just "quit unexpectedly" just minutes before it was supposed to have finished exporting it! :x Rebooting the computer resulted in a file with a name "icm_multipass......." appearing in the trash bin (leftovers from the failed export from iMovie). It took me several weeks of troubleshooting, but I finally got it to save (but one time it works, another time it doesn't, another time it does work again...). I am thinking of adding more memory to my computer, since 4 GB seems rather small nowadays, and extra RAM would likely solve the problems. However, after checking out one of the files I did save, I discovered that there is a minor issue with the audio which I have to correct, and I need to compress it to a smaller size as well (1.6 GB was a bit too hefty, 579.7 MB is better, but I think I can still compress it a little more without much quality loss). I am even tempted to try and see if I can pass it through VLC for further image processing to create a file with a sharper picture, but I will probably just leave it as is after I make my audio correction. Much of the work has to be done while my parents aren't home during an evening, and my next opportunity to work on it would be this coming Friday evening. Cross your fingers! :roll:

But, the way things are going, I might wind up posting new 2013 video(s) here before that one (I am hoping for my first outing FINALLY within the next week).

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Home Movies”