Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
steve84

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Oct 20'th, 201

Postby steve84 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Wow! Definitely one of your best Boggy Man! That mud in amazing! You really are the master of the Home Movies part (and arguably the best part) of this site! I don't believe anyone else besides Doug (mudlover) makes videos of this caliber, and he charges for his! lol

You could easily charge for your videos! (But I'm secretly glad you don't ;))
"This one's for the ladies".... well I ain't no lady and I wanna see it! :D

Gopromatt

Postby Gopromatt » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:41 am

Mate wats your youtube name ???

Gigan08

Postby Gigan08 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:08 pm

I do not know where else to put these, but any chance of a HQ version of these someday Boggyman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gj1im_QKlQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbtUqMLWTo

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:17 am

Gigan08 wrote:I do not know where else to put these, but any chance of a HQ version of these someday Boggyman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gj1im_QKlQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbtUqMLWTo

I am afraid that those are the only versions available. They were taken back in 2001 when certain point-and-shoot cameras were only capable of recording 15-second videos, and were limited in resolution. I lost the originals several HD failures ago, and on a different computer. :(
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:35 am

Gopromatt wrote:Mate wats your youtube name ???

It is pxehooq, but all of my videos are either unlisted or private, so there isn't really much to see on that channel.

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Dec 9'th, 2014

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:25 am

On Wednesday, August 27'th, I FINALLY had my first adventure of the season, where I finally managed to access my Crescent Road pond, and had my first sinking sessions of the season :D , during a sinking season that almost wasn't! :shock: After I had a private sink to enjoy my first bottomless bog encounter of the year, and clean up all the invading weeds, I then shot my first submergence video of the season, which was broken up into the dramatic sink portion, and the subsequent emergence/multiple submersion/final escape part. Due to such a late start to my season, I had been out of practice, and shouldn't have had the stick that the camera was mounted on, stuck where the mat of floating vegetation was thinner, because when I framed the location of the action with the camera, my weight had affected the vegetation mat such that the camera was actually pointing higher than it was once I left the spot. So, the view shifted downward after I started the recording and left the camera, and I also landed short of my intended target spot in the patch of gooey, sloppy, bottomless ooze. :x The result is that in these two videos, you get a view of the pulsating, undulating, sloppy quagmire, with me centered in the top of the image. :( But, at least I am still in the scene, and the struggle in the heavenly ooze is nicely captured. :) However, the rest of my videos, to be posted later on, are more properly centered. Due to problems in the past, I decided to age-restrict the videos, so you have to sign in to YouTube to access them. Hope that isn't an inconvenience. Enjoy! 8-)

A man walking through a meadow, appropriately dressed for taking a dip in a nearby lake, stumbles into deadly quicksand, with the usual predictable results! :twisted:

A patch of mud undulates and pulsates. Some gas escapes from the bog. Swamp gas? Nope, it is the escaping breath of its latest meal that it had sucked under, which then manages to break the surface, and after getting sucked under a few more times, finally escapes the sloppy deathtrap!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:34 pm

my god that stuff looks good enough to eat,. even though its a little off centre the majority of the action Is visible,. well done,.. the mire just pulsating and wobbling around looks amazing

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:31 pm

OMG! Thanks for sharing this! I love your work, and I have missed seeing your great videos.

I feel like Christmas came early this year; I know I just did!
;-)

Strapples

Postby Strapples » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:52 pm

absolutely great stuff. Yeah it was out of center but thats no big deal. it looks awesome.

looking forward to seeing more of your videos. :)

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Dec 23'rd, 201

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:42 am

gamwam wrote:Wow boggy that was great, just my style. U were pretty deep at the end there, it's a shame you never got the hose submergence on video, I think I would have don't exactly the same as u if I had access to a bog, along with a couple of head first dives he he

Thanks for making the forum worth visiting :)

Well, your wish finally came true! 8-) On Sunday, September 7'th, 2014, I had another adventure, where I finally made another hose submergence video! :D For some reason, the picture quality seemed a bit fuzzier, making me wonder if it was poor lighting, or perhaps the camera didn't focus on the scene properly. :? Unlike the previous one I did back on Wednesday, August 18'th, 2010 (5'th video down), this time the annoying wind was drowning out a smaller percentage of the audio, so this time, more bubbling can be heard. :) I just wish that I had no wind at all to interrupt the wonderful sounds, but fortunately, this rather lengthy sinking/bubbling session has plenty of "swamp" burps and farts to be heard! This video contains the entire session from entrance to exit. Enjoy! 8-)

A 6" 2" tall man jumps into a patch of mud, and slowly gets sucked deeper and deeper into the bottomless ooze, until eventually, the heaving, pulsating surface closes over his head! :shock: The hungry gooey morass holds him deep within its smothering grip for a long enough time to suffocate him to death, and then some! :shock: The man now belongs to the greedy quagmire forever! :shock:

But wait! :shock: There is a shop-vac hose handy that the man is able to reach, which is his key to survival in the deadly muck! :) He sticks it in his mouth before the choking mire closes over his face! :) So, for the duration of the time he is held deep within the sucking muck's death grip, the hose is the only thing keeping him alive, allowing him to survive beneath the batterlike surface of the quivering ooze! All the while, his escaping breath keeps making the gulping, undulating mire bubble, burp and fart continuously, something that would have only lasted a few seconds before he suffocated to death if he hadn't had the hose to breathe through! :shock: Eventually, he manages to fight his way back up to the surface (fortunately he was able to keep himself well within arm's reach of the surface the entire time), and drag himself out of the patch of sticky, heaving, pulsating ground that so badly wanted to be his grave!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Home Movies”