Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
gamwam

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 22'nd, 201

Postby gamwam » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:17 am

oh wow boggy its getting thicker and thicker and looking truely dangerouse,.. but i love it

i do exactly the same as you with a breathing hose,. i just love spending as long as i can under and going as deep as i can using the tube to breath before the pressure gets to much,.. its also great when im under and i try to work my self into impossible positions such as bringing my feet to the surface and turning over ,.. then i cant remmeber which way is up,... a lot of fun

you really should try at least one dive boggy,. a guy of your bog knowledge should be able do one easily,.. also you gotta try a head first sink using your hose to breath,.. again great fun and a new slant on a standard sink

thanks a lot for these videos,... with a complete lack of mud here for the last 3 years,.. they have literally made my summer :)

gaz

steve84

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 22'nd, 201

Postby steve84 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Boggy,

These videos are the BEST sinking clips I have EVER seen! I can't watch them enough!

All the effort you have gone to- the ultra high quality, the action itself, and your thoroughly detailed and humorous captions for each video - it's just amazing!

I don't think anyone here can describe in words just how awesome your videos are - they truly capture the spirit of what this site is about and they deserve so much more credit than what they have received!

And to happily and UNCONDITIONALLY show us all your hard work for free... Speaks volumes about the sort of generous person you are! I mean, I would so happily pay to download your videos, and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one!

I'm sure everyone who has commented so far is as grateful for your effort as I am - its just impossible to describe in words just how awesome your work is!

THANKS AND KEEP IT UP MATE!! :D
"This one's for the ladies".... well I ain't no lady and I wanna see it! :D

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Sept 2'nd, 201

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 am

On Wednesday, August 25'th, I had my 8'th adventure of the season, with the weather being the last time it would likely be so hot. My bog was thicker than ever, and I really stretched out this sink because of it, making it the longest this season. But, unfortunately, the wind kept on coming up, which interfered with the audio quite often, preventing some of the interesting sounds from being picked up, as well as making some of my statements hard to hear. :( However, this is the best the mud has been so far this year, and during the video, I wished that I could have stayed under for much longer at that moment than I did, being just close enough to the surface to suck air in and out through the thicker surface! :D

Here are the videos! Enjoy! 8-)

This patch of bare muddy ground looks sooooo innocent and harmless! :roll: But, watch what happens when a man hiking through the remote wilderness walks into a meadow, and tries to cross this patch of ground, which holds a deadly secret! :twisted: After a very long, drawn-out struggle for survival, the only thing left of him is gas being passed by this thick, doughy quicksand bog! :shock:

This patch of quaking quagmire passes some gas, which is actually the escaping breath of a 6'2" man that has been sucked under its surface! :shock: Amazingly enough, his head manages to break the surface, and after a lot of struggling, and sinking back down a little a few times, finally succeeds in freeing himself from the sucking grip of the sticky, doughy deathtrap! :D
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm

That bog has gotten so amazingly thick! I like the fact you finally get to step into it rather than plunge into it. Nice work, and very much appreciated! :shock:
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:01 am

Oh, my, what big brown bogs you have!

I just figured that since I just watched a scene done at one of your locations, I'd now come over here and watch more of you in your locations. I watched some of these yesterday while waiting for the download to arrive, too. Warming up, so to speak.

Seriously, you have got some seriously awesome sinking matter there. That stuff just quivers, ripples and rolls. Thank you for sharing your sinking spots, and sinking in them so divinely.

I think I need to learn more about that YouTube unlisted thing. That has uses.

Nessie

flavp5

Postby flavp5 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:50 pm

best videos ever!

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:53 am

Excellent mud. Quite possibly the best I've ever seen. Now if only we can get some beautiful ladies in that exact same mud pit :)

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 am

spunkee311 wrote:Excellent mud. Quite possibly the best I've ever seen. Now if only we can get some beautiful ladies in that exact same mud pit :)

Like Lily Cameron and Catherine De Sade in this thread? 8-)

And here is more of Catherine De Sade below:

Getting to Know Catherine De Sade
Snippet Souffle 11/21 - 4'th clip in the list.
MPV Mud Trippers Video Page - Catherine De Sade Sinking About You segment
Photos of Catherine De Sade
Snippet Casserole 11/5- 4'th clip in the list.

8-)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

dreamsun_14774

Postby dreamsun_14774 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:52 am

Hi Boggy Man,

your bogs and clips are really awesome. I really appreciate your great work. Please keep it up. The bogs are perfect. I like the consistency and texture of them and the great "waterbed-effect". I also have the wish to see some beautiful ladies in this great (thick) bog. Is it really the same bog where Lily Cameron and Catherine De Sade were in? On the photos in that thread the bog looks so watery and not very simelar to your great videos. It seems that there is not very much sinking possible if the bog is that watery. I wish the bog had the look and consistency as it had in your videos.

Regards

dreamsun_14774

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 am

dreamsun_14774 wrote:Hi Boggy Man,

your bogs and clips are really awesome. I really appreciate your great work. Please keep it up. The bogs are perfect. I like the consistency and texture of them and the great "waterbed-effect". I also have the wish to see some beautiful ladies in this great (thick) bog. Is it really the same bog where Lily Cameron and Catherine De Sade were in? On the photos in that thread the bog looks so watery and not very simelar to your great videos. It seems that there is not very much sinking possible if the bog is that watery. I wish the bog had the look and consistency as it had in your videos.

Regards

dreamsun_14774

I am really happy how this bog turned out, although its thickening was delayed by one of the worst springs I had seen in years, making my first outing, normally in early April, delayed until the beginning of the second week of July (blame it on the transition from El Nino to La Nina)! :shock: If I hadn't done any work on it the previous year (the widening of the pit and the addition of more mud on top to make it exposed earlier), it would have been a very small patch of mud that would not have been exposed until late summer. Lily Cameron and Catherine De Sade were in that pit after my July 8'th sink (first video set in this thread), but before my July 29'th sinks (second video set in this thread), and you will notice that the consistency was in between that of the two video sets. But, even if the bog is watery on top, it is still definitely sinkable, and capable of swallowing a person whole (looks like a nice "shallow" puddle to cool one's feet off in)! :twisted: I have added even more mud on top at the end of this past summer, which should make the mud exposed even earlier this year, and I hope to loosen it earlier than last year, as long as the weather cooperates (I hope La Nina doesn't ruin things).

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Home Movies”