Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
kwiksand1

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jul 28'th, 201

Postby kwiksand1 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks for sharing these videos, Boggy! I always enjoy seeing your work. Due to health issues, I have not been able to get out to enjoy what nature has to offer this season... so seeing your videos is like the next best thing!

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:18 pm

yeah i have to agree,... infact its one of the best things on this site,.. the anuall release of boggymans adventures!,.. so tell us boggy,. are there any swamp sink videos to come? :D

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:21 am

gamwam wrote:yeah i have to agree,... infact its one of the best things on this site,.. the anuall release of boggymans adventures!,.. so tell us boggy,. are there any swamp sink videos to come? :D

Yes!!!!! :mrgreen: But, I first have to get some extra time to get them edited and uploaded, and they are piling up.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Can't wait to see them, Boggy! :D

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Vids! Updated Aug 28'th, 2012!

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:51 am

Here is a pair of videos from my second outing of the season on Thursday, June 21'st, again to my Harris Creek quicksilt slide, where the silty quicksand in the place I sunk into the previous time was now thicker than the previous time, and therefore took longer to escape from, locking up solid if I pulled too hard! I had already done some sinking there that day, before making the scene that I split up into 2 parts, so the mire was softened up a bit already. Enjoy! 8-)

Part 1: A hiker steps barefoot onto an innocent-looking :roll: patch of flat wet ground, which quickly swallows him just past his ankles! But, he soon finds out that it is much deeper than just past his ankles, as the ground beneath his feet continues to slowly give way, sucking him slowly deeper, turning into a thick, jellylike quivering goo around him as he struggles! :shock: It is so thick that when he pushes his arms down into it, they get stuck, and it takes a large effort to get them unstuck from the gripping tenacious quagmire! :shock: How will he ever be able to escape from this?

Part 2: Sucked down to his chest in the thick, sucking, quivering, rubbery, jellylike, cornstarchy ooze, the trapped hiker fights to free himself from its muscular grip, which turns out to be quite a battle!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 28'th, 201

Postby kwiksand1 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:21 am

Breath-taking! I loved it!
Thanks for sharing this. :mrgreen:

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:40 am

On Tuesday, July 10'th, I had my third outing of the season, this time to a large meadow west of Grizzly Hill, checking out the pond there, as well as some other adjacent ponds as well, including what I used to call my "mud lake pond", which hasn't been a mud lake in years, thanks to the work of beaver(s). :( I found that the water levels were all high, so nothing exposed in any of the ponds (the mud lake pond's surrounding grassy meadow was even flooded under a lot of water). :( But, along the part of the stream flowing north from the main pond in the large meadow, there was a stretch with low water levels, exposing various sized patches of peaty mud along the shoreline! :D I took advantage of that to make the following video, followed by some off-camera mud testing/struggling afterwards. Enjoy!

A hiker is walking along the shoreline of a creek, and steps off the grassy shoreline onto a bare, muddy part of the shoreline, with the usual predictable :twisted: results! Watch him struggle to try to reach solid ground before the bubbling ooze has a chance to gulp down its meal! :o Will he make it? Watch and see!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:20 am

Awesome! You da man! :D

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Thank you AGAIN for another great video! Keep 'em coming - they are just amazing!
:D

QuagmireGiggity

Postby QuagmireGiggity » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:57 am

Boggy, this latest video is very reminiscent of those classic July 2001 videos of you in the Shushwap River, given the consistency of the ooze! It's great to see that you still have access to spots like that. I encourage you to shoot more scenes there, where you swim and get swallowed under in that doughy muck. :D

Return to “Home Movies”