Swamp scene with "The Movies"

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Scarol

Swamp scene with "The Movies"

Postby Scarol » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 pm

And here is a Swamp sinking scene made with the game: "The Movies/The Movies Stunts and Effects.
Here it is:

Swamp for forum.wmv

Note: This movie contains different Actress, takes place in a jungle instead of a desert, bubbles are thesame I used in Desert (I liked these bubbles very much :D so I re-used them into this movie) Different story and end.
I'll try to make a male sinking scene.
Enjoy this sinking movie! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Work to live....or live to work...

quagmire_uk

Re: Swamp scene with "The Movies"

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Somehow I missed this before!

Once again you've been able to do a pretty good job with The Movies. Having her dig herself deeper into the swamp to hide from the dog was an interesting idea. As was having the swamp be swamp water on top of deep mud. (Though that wasn't clear at first, it was only half way through that you showed a shot of beneath the surface.)

I think your desert quicksand scene was slightly better... I think because in the desert quicksand it was the bubbles that turned her on, and that seemed a bit more believable than unexpectedly saying "I think this mud wants to get into my pants!"

Perhaps if when the mud hit that area she was first surprised by how it felt, and said that it was rubbing againt her or sucking her whenever she tried to move. Should have taken minute for her to get excited and want to undero her pants.

Also, if you are planning on doing a male scene... the guide coming to rescue her would have been a perfect opportunity for that, could have had him become stuck while trying to rescue her.

gvsqsre1

Re: Swamp scene with "The Movies"

Postby gvsqsre1 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 pm

beautiful work!

Return to “Home Movies”