male quicksand scene with "The Movies"

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Scarol

Re: male quicksand scene with "The Movies"

Postby Scarol » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Gitget wrote:Wow good imagination and ability to put into a real visual picture to see.
You got some talent there.

Thank you! :D
To be honestly it's not so difficult to make a quicksand scene with The Movies.
If you know how to set the camera angles and how to shorten scenes it's easy!
I'll think about how I make the male quicksand further ;)
Work to live....or live to work...

Mwam

Postby Mwam » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Scarol wrote:
Mwam wrote:Hey it was amazing!
Will it be continue? :D

I have to think about it... ;)

don't think..just do that! :D

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Well, I can try to make a sequel next week because I'm going to buy a very new faster laptop on monday.
It's a very fast one!
But I hope the game "The Movies" will run without errors on the new laptopt because it's officially an old game.
My twinbrother played "The Movies" on his new laptop (he has a new one already an half year) but it brought some complications and errors.

But soon a sequel will come out ;)

Mwam

Postby Mwam » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Scarol wrote:Well, I can try to make a sequel next week because I'm going to buy a very new faster laptop on monday.
It's a very fast one!
But I hope the game "The Movies" will run without errors on the new laptopt because it's officially an old game.
My twinbrother played "The Movies" on his new laptop (he has a new one already an half year) but it brought some complications and errors.

It reminds me when i got my laptop. Second Lifo didn't run on that properly and always crashed. Then i realized that i was using wrong internet connection.

Ok, i can't wait to see the new sequel! :D

Wammud

Postby Wammud » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Scarol wrote:Well, I can try to make a sequel next week because I'm going to buy a very new faster laptop on monday.
It's a very fast one!

I didn't hear about the sequel, but I managed to get The Movies running on Windows 7 without a hitch. I think there's also a site called The Movies Underground that might have a fan patch or two. Might be worth checking out.

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:56 pm

You're welcome!

QuicXander

Postby QuicXander » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:14 am

Wammud wrote:
It's a very fast one!

I didn't hear about the sequel, but I managed to get The Movies running on Windows 7 without a hitch. I think there's also a site called The Movies Underground that might have a fan patch or two. Might be worth checking out.

Loved to play the original Movies game ... didn't now the sequel had Quicksand! Now I am going to have to hunt for it as well as a way to play it on Windows 7!

Return to “Home Movies”