"Bear" in waders in mud (male)

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
nachtjaeger

"Bear" in waders in mud (male)

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:05 am

Okay, gang, finally got a round tuit and took some video. Would be longer, but the batteries in the camera died. :cry: Note to self: fresh batteries for every video shoot, and bring freakin' spares!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Re: "Bear" in waders in mud (male)

Postby Nessie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 am

What a coincidence...we had almost the same shirts on! I went in yesterday wearing a camouflage top too! I do not have the cool pattern on my waders, though...I wish I did. The two pairs I had that did have the cool pattern both sprung leaks early on.

Looks like your foot got a wee bit stuck in the mud under there for just a few seconds!

The new set of waders seems to be serving you well. Your cattails aren't starting to come up yet either. I can't wait for mine to grow as they provide excellent cover. I have several nice sinkholes that I can't use at Massivia at all until things grow in because with everything brown and bare, the spots are visible to passers-by.

I'm envious that you can use your own property. I like the mudpits I have but they are definitely not on my property. They're all on public land.

I do feel less alone now. There may be distance between us, but great minds sink alike.

Nessie

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm

alwasy good to see another guy having some fun,..... :),.. well done mate,.nice spot,. now go under for us :D

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 am

I plan on taking the camera on my QS recon to Nicks Lake next month. Hopefully the weather won't require waders. If it's still there, I can probably get under in that spot. 8-)

gamwam wrote:alwasy good to see another guy having some fun,..... :),.. well done mate,.nice spot,. now go under for us :D
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:I plan on taking the camera on my QS recon to Nicks Lake next month. Hopefully the weather won't require waders. If it's still there, I can probably get under in that spot. 8-)

gamwam wrote:alwasy good to see another guy having some fun,..... :),.. well done mate,.nice spot,. now go under for us :D

id pay good money to see that :D

Return to “Home Movies”