The Tomb - Female scene

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
nachtjaeger

Re: The Tomb - Female scene

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Thanks! Now I need to go back and watch the whole movie. Better than anything SciFi- er, SyFy is putting out.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

stefani_qs

Postby stefani_qs » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:22 am

Kwaza wrote:Never in my life have I seen so many people panic over a pile of wet leaves :P :lol:

youve obv never travled by train in UK :lol:

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:07 pm

I like the bubbling sounds! :D
Work to live....or live to work...

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:52 am

Sometimes I think we've got too many scenes to keep up with. I was wondering if anyone was going to recall -

Re: Checked It Out
Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Stumbled across this previously known scene but here it is just in case - La Tomba - The Tomb (2004) - Moron college kids follow a witch into the jungle. Witch always looks like she's constipated and someone must be burning leaves nearby all the time. There's white smoke everywhere. The hottest babe plunges into a watery leaf covered bog and puts on a really good show of sinking from armpit deep to going under. Her moron friends stumble all over each other trying to figure out what to do. Apparently the dozen of them can't make a human chain six feet long. Scene begins here so enjoy - http://youtu.be/wzQcGsQfI2g?t=33m34s
Twitter - @DuncanEdwards17
Duncan Edwards
Producer

And this was after we found the scene on DVD and Dave put it out there a few years previous. I miss Crypto's list. ;)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I was wondering if anyone was going to recall ;)
I remembered the scene and your post, of course. :)

Why couldn't we make a "new list" based on Crypto's one with all the recent additions, and integrate it into this forum? We can also have many links to the scenes or the full shows (taking into account new YouTube policy it may work - there is a lot of stuff on YouTube which is now resides there permanently). Plus, a dedicated topic to discuss possible additions to the list.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Billie Bonce wrote:

Why couldn't we make a "new list" based on Crypto's one with all the recent additions, and integrate it into this forum? We can also have many links to the scenes or the full shows (taking into account new YouTube policy it may work - there is a lot of stuff on YouTube which is now resides there permanently). Plus, a dedicated topic to discuss possible additions to the list.

That's a great, simple, obvious, idea so of course nobody thought about it before now. Let me pitch it to the QSF administration and see what we can do. I haven't been useful around here in several years so maybe I can kind of organize it.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Billie Bonce wrote:

I agree that an updated version of this list would be good. I believe this has been suggested before although I cannot recall where or by whom. I would suggest, however, that such a project be done rather systematically or it could easily become overwhelming. Toward that end, I would suggest the following:

1. That the project be headed by one person. If it is not it will tend to become like all projects run by a committee.

2. That rules or guidelines be established that will consistently determine what makes the list and what does not. For example, does any mud scene make the list or does a scene have to involve some other factor such as sinking or the threat of sinking.

3. If community-produced scenes are to be included, it would be my opinion that the producers (myself included) should not be involved in administering the list. It might be better if community produced scenes were not included but then there is a question of inclusion, or not, of very early efforts.

The above are, of course, only my personal opinions.

Whomever takes this on should expect to face quite a bit of work.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “Nuggets”