Broom Hilda...

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
jagfiles

Broom Hilda...

Postby jagfiles » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:09 am

I was going through a stroage locker the other day and found an old news paper from 1991.
In the comic section there's a Broom Hilda strip where she gets rescued from quicksand by Irwin. Irwin initally gets told by a butterfly. He then runs over to rescue her where upon she says "Thanks to Irwin I'm safe." Irwin comments "Don't forget to thank Lassie."
Sorry I don't have a way of scanning it here. I don't recall seeing that strip before but just interesting how that wound up in storage.

Shanbo

Re: Broom Hilda...

Postby Shanbo » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:16 am

jagfiles wrote:I was going through a stroage locker the other day and found an old news paper from 1991.
In the comic section there's a Broom Hilda strip where she gets rescued from quicksand by Irwin. Irwin initally gets told by a butterfly. He then runs over to rescue her where upon she says "Thanks to Irwin I'm safe." Irwin comments "Don't forget to thank Lassie."
Sorry I don't have a way of scanning it here. I don't recall seeing that strip before but just interesting how that wound up in storage.

What's the date?

jagfiles

Re: Broom Hilda...

Postby jagfiles » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:40 am

January 21, 1991

Return to “Nuggets”