Game Bog

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Boggy Man

Re: Game Bog

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:00 am

luckykid77 wrote:And There's Heroine's Quest with a swamp you need to cross...

Here is the direct link to the swamp sinking scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL9peAJdP8s&t=9m54s

And here is a direct link to another swamp scene in the same video, where, while walking on a log, she gets hit with a deadly thorn thrown by one of a plant's tentacles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL9peAJdP8s&t=13m30s
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Sun May 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Chapter 3: Once Upon a Climb of the King's Quest 2015 reboot has a scenario where Graham sinks up to his crotch in a bog, leading the player to help him create what could be used as a "quicksand digger", which is then rendered useless as his companion, Vee, rescues him by means of a vine.
* That video game quicksand collector your parents warned you about.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun May 01, 2016 8:17 pm

That was pretty cool. Nice find! :D

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Mon May 02, 2016 2:03 am

PM2K wrote:That was pretty cool. Nice find! :D

Thanks! My discovery towards that scene was a result of a Youtube search for "quicksand", sorted by the upload date. Despite all of those spam videos claiming to be "full length movies" and whatnot, there can be some neat little gems that you could get from there sometimes.

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Fri May 13, 2016 5:09 am

Since the Youtube link to the playthrough video of Akumajou Succubus was taken down, here's a link to a recording of the swamp area.
Last edited by XCLBR on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Fri May 13, 2016 7:28 am

Akumajou Succubus has a nice, thick, stout body, and I like the thick, heavy curves on her legs. The parts where she stands still and slowly sinks into the swamp are great.

Thanks for sharing!

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Fri May 13, 2016 9:15 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:Akumajou Succubus has a nice, thick, stout body, and I like the thick, heavy curves on her legs. The parts where she stands still and slowly sinks into the swamp are great.

Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome, Water Bug! By the way, the player character from the clip is Simone. Succubus is the primary antagonist, and Akumajou
(悪魔城 lit. "Demon Castle") Succubus is the game's title. Just some bit of knowledge to share.

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:58 pm

elefseus wrote:
water_bug_62208 wrote:Akumajou Succubus has a nice, thick, stout body, and I like the thick, heavy curves on her legs. The parts where she stands still and slowly sinks into the swamp are great.

Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome, Water Bug! By the way, the player character from the clip is Simone. Succubus is the primary antagonist, and Akumajou
(悪魔城 lit. "Demon Castle") Succubus is the game's title. Just some bit of knowledge to share.

Hey, Elefseus have you also heard of Cabela's Dangerous Hunts's 2 for PS2? Also Heroine's Quest?

There's a segment in Cabela's dangerous hunts 2 where you have quicksand as a hazard... I wonder if you can have Abby follow through the quicksand, If she is with you in those segments...

And There's Heroine's Quest with a swamp you need to cross...

I found out about a different death with the swamp that involves using the Blink spell on it... But it wasn't shown...

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Fri May 13, 2016 2:22 pm

luckykid77 wrote:Hey, Elefseus have you also heard of Cabela's Dangerous Hunts's 2 for PS2? Also Heroine's Quest?

Yes, given that you have mentioned those two games in a previous post. For Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2, there is a probability that I might share quicksand scenes from that game in the near future, considering that said game has been ported to various consoles, PC included.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:37 am

elefseus wrote:

Thanks for sharing!

Ah, thank you very much for the clarification! Simone is a nice name for her.

Return to “Nuggets”