Game Bog

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
SinkerCutie

Re: Game Bog

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:38 am

Would you be willing to make a vid of the Unlimited Cruise 2 game? I have been wanting to see it for a long time.

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:02 pm

FlowerFairy, a ryona game for the PC, has small slime pits which are usually on watery areas, which work a bit like quicksand. Escaping these pits involves tapping the Attack buttons rapidly.
Last edited by XCLBR on Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* That video game quicksand collector your parents warned you about.

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:13 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Would you be willing to make a vid of the Unlimited Cruise 2 game? I have been wanting to see it for a long time.

Another thing I'd include in my to-do queue, provided that my computer could run it properly.

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:21 am

elefseus wrote:In Bleach: Blade Battlers 2nd for the PS2, there exists a desert stage which is surrounded by quicksand, which also pops out randomly within the arena.

Bonus: Though Soul Calibur 2's Egyptian Crypt area has already been mentioned in the first page, with a video link, here are two videos with improved quality, both of which are compilations of each of the women in the cornstarch-like quicksand, with the fighting omitted in order to focus on the sinking aspect. The first one shows them sinking individually, while the second features two of the women at a time.

THese are pretty good, also I hope you make a video of the swamp in Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal.

Also Please come back to your doodles page, we miss you there.

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:18 am

As per SinkerCutie's request for an improved video of One Piece Unlimited Cruise: Episode 2, here is a montage of Nami and Robin in each of the swampy areas of the Boggy Isles, in different outfits, for all to witness. Enjoy!
It was quite challenging to record it through conventional means, because of reduced framerates, until I realized that using the frame/audio dumping functionality of Dolphin yielded seamless A/V outputs. Despite that, it was fun recording the whole thing.
Last edited by XCLBR on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:21 am

luckykid77 wrote:THese are pretty good, also I hope you make a video of the swamp in Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal.

Seeing that there exists multiple Zanzarah footage involving the swamp, though they are of varying quality, I'll look into that sometime.

luckykid77 wrote:Also Please come back to your doodles page, we miss you there.

Now that's something I have been leaving in the back burner for ages, as a result of an indefinite hiatus. This is because of the fact that such activities there take a large chunk of time in my part, along with me being real busy these days. Due to such a scenario, I've shifted my main focus here, as I could just get the resources for content curation in a short period of time, depending on the source material. Someday, I might make a comeback if all goes well.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:26 am

elefseus wrote:FlowerFairy, a ryona game for the PC, has small slime pits which are usually on watery areas, which work a bit like quicksand. Escaping these pits involves tapping the Attack buttons rapidly.

Nice one. I like how the goo stretches and clings to her as she struggles and strains to get free of it. It was quite the surprise when she got sucked under into the pit at the end of the video.

Thanks for sharing!

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:17 pm

water_bug_62208 wrote:Nice one. I like how the goo stretches and clings to her as she struggles and strains to get free of it. It was quite the surprise when she got sucked under into the pit at the end of the video.

Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome. Glad you liked this short, yet neat scene!

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End for ps2 and Wii has Isla Cruces with quicksand.

https://youtu.be/MbeD3s6S-YQ?t=47s

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:39 pm

I think that was already posted somewhere on this forum... :?

Return to “Nuggets”