My Desktop WallPaper

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Duncan Edwards

Re: My Desktop WallPaper

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:12 am

spunkee311 wrote:its been awhile. Figured i'd change things up. With all the talk about Paris in the feed, she was a good candidate for my next choice. This one goes way back. Before her upgrades :p

As an aside she is also doing one of my favorite model poses

Paris was just a kid then. You need to treasure images like this since she announced her retirement from all public life. Lovely lady. Lucky we had her as much as we did.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:05 am

Hey Guys,

Here's a picture my friend Melissa gave me. She's a part time model and this is a shoot she did in Italy a few years ago. I've been using it as wallpaper for a while now. I've never felt like changing it. I wonder why? ;) :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:35 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
wosname_78 wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:
Conspiracy101 wrote:Good choice. The gal I prefer is ever talented Cali Logan. This obviously isn't the actual background, just the pic.

Cali only came out for sinking once or twice, right? she was an amazing bondage model as well :twisted:

Not was... she still is an amazing bondage model! ;)

where do you find her work these days? i thought she retired after she had her baby :twisted:

Sorry for the late reply, I've only just noticed your question!

She has several stores on Clips4Sale, this is the bondage one: http://clips4sale.com/studio/93317, you can get to the others via the "Other Stores" drop down menu at the top right. She is also still making customs at http://caliscustoms.com/ and I can highly recommend her customs, she's made 3 for me and they've all been fantastic - great production quality!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:49 pm

She has several stores on Clips4Sale, this is the bondage one: http://clips4sale.com/studio/93317, you can get to the others via the "Other Stores" drop down menu at the top right. She is also still making customs at http://caliscustoms.com/ and I can highly recommend her customs, she's made 3 for me and they've all been fantastic - great production quality!

thanks so much, looks like a lot of promising stuff! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Decided to change my wallpaper again. It was really hard to top the last Paris Kennedy photo I posted. I feel the pictures I choose have to be the best of the best to make it to my PC wallpaper. They have to make a statement!

I think this one though, makes a pretty damn good statement.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:35 pm

spunkee311 wrote:...They have to make a statement!

I think this one though, makes a pretty damn good statement.

Well stated, man. Could not have said it better. :mrgreen:

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 pm

i'd be afraid i'd have a glitch that needed the Geek Squad, and they'd get my laptop fixed and i'd have to explain... or there'd be an awkward silence... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:20 pm

MadMax359 wrote:i'd be afraid i'd have a glitch that needed the Geek Squad, and they'd get my laptop fixed and i'd have to explain... or there'd be an awkward silence... :twisted:

Or enthusiastic nods.... or shrugs of indifference...

I have a feeling those guys have seen a lot more kinky stuff than a lady in mud. ;)

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:25 pm

PM2K wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:i'd be afraid i'd have a glitch that needed the Geek Squad, and they'd get my laptop fixed and i'd have to explain... or there'd be an awkward silence... :twisted:

Or enthusiastic nods.... or shrugs of indifference...

I have a feeling those guys have seen a lot more kinky stuff than a lady in mud. ;)

Exactly that. Speaking as someone who has been looking at others computers for the last 25+ years I can say there are many things I wish I hadn't seen. This would not be one of them.

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Time for a new update. Gotta love Nikko's cute smile and overall look here. A little shyness yet danger.

Return to “Nuggets”