Scream Queens

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Scream Queens

Postby PM2K » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:26 pm

DJlurker wrote:It says outright that Safari is not compatible with the site. But I'm not buying Google Chrome for one QS scene- even a good one! :evil:

Check Dead Skirts. They posted the scene as part of a list of 42.

Here's the direct link to a file containing the scene.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/04m2mgshj1s7y/12-21-16

Scroll down to this file: sq 2 10b.wmv

Click on it to start your download.

This is the complete Scream Queens qs scene.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Google Chrome is free. Works great.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

SmileyMcDeath

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:58 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Google Chrome is free. Works great.

This times a thousand--who in the Nine Hells is trying to force you to buy Google Chrome? If they are, there ought to be someone you can report them to, like Google themselves..

Also, the scene is freakin' awesome. It could have been a little bit better, maybe, but there's been such a drought of Hollywood material that ANYTHING is great.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:04 am

If any of the performers involved in this one, as the victim or spectators, is interested in lessons on how do such scenes, I know at least one place that could provide them.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:27 am

Thanks, PM2K! Finally watched it and yeah, not bad. :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:07 am

DJlurker wrote:Thanks, PM2K! Finally watched it and yeah, not bad. :)

Glad you liked it.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:01 am

DJlurker wrote:It says outright that Safari is not compatible with the site. But I'm not buying Google Chrome for one QS scene- even a good one! :evil:

I always use Firefox on my iMac, which works fine on that site. BTW, Google Chrome is free, just like Firefox.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

A20

Postby A20 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:46 pm

This was a great scene. I do agree that it would've been nice if it was a slower sink. One of those pink outfit girls would've looked really nice going in too :P
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:32 am

I've been a Mac man for... let's call it 20 years. Close enough. Safari is now, and has been since its inception, the worst choice of a web browser for a Mac ever made. I know, Apple brags about how it is engineered for the OS and the hardware; bullshit. Chrome, as others have said, is free. It's rock solid, faster to load, and does about everything. Firefox, as others have said, is also free. It is not solid, is slower to load than Chrome, but still beats Safari in terms of reliability, compatibility, and lack of bloat. Hell, if MicroSquash were to make a version of Explorer for the Mac, I bet it would be a superior product to Safari.

Now, that being said, there is one specific task for which I use Safari, but it's related to copy and pasting the values from online tables into spreadsheets. Using a combination of Safari and Numbers (Apples terrible "let's fight against Excel" spreadsheet offering) I can strip the values from online tables and paste them into a spreadsheet in bulk. Then I can take that table and paste it into a real spreadsheet, such as Excel or Google Sheets.

Seriously, you should have multiple browsers. One of the easiest troubleshooting steps in the online world is to try with a different browser. It solves more problems than rebooting!

http://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/mac-s ... c-3639500/

Although they actually seem to like Safari, at least this shows you what your good choices are!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

quickman

Postby quickman » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:27 am

I was able to watch this on the FOX networks website

Return to “Nuggets”