Tina Louise

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
DarthMau

Tina Louise

Postby DarthMau » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:38 am

Hi! I found this pic from the actress Tina Louise... Best know as "Ginger" in Gilligan's Island... Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Tina Louise

Postby PM2K » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:28 am

Nice! :D

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:52 pm

it became fashionable to pick Mary Ann over Ginger... but Tina was one sexy lady! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Mary Ann was/is far more attractive to me than Ginger. Everything they did to make Ginger seem glamorous was a turn-off, while Mary Ann's "natural" beauty always shone through. But choosing between Tina Louise and Dawn Wells? That is a completely different question! And Tina's natural beauty sure does shine in this picture!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:34 pm

Chimerix wrote:Mary Ann was/is far more attractive to me than Ginger. Everything they did to make Ginger seem glamorous was a turn-off, while Mary Ann's "natural" beauty always shone through. But choosing between Tina Louise and Dawn Wells? That is a completely different question! And Tina's natural beauty sure does shine in this picture!

Yea, what you just said. ;)

Ever seen God's Little Acre? Good Gracious!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:03 am

dlodoski wrote:
Chimerix wrote:Mary Ann was/is far more attractive to me than Ginger. Everything they did to make Ginger seem glamorous was a turn-off, while Mary Ann's "natural" beauty always shone through. But choosing between Tina Louise and Dawn Wells? That is a completely different question! And Tina's natural beauty sure does shine in this picture!

Yes, and she's the best part of it. One reason for casting her was she was tall enough to stay in the frame with 6'4" Robert Ryan. Being a fan of women of stature I've seen the original poster's photo before. When I get a time machine I'm going to catch her and Julie Newmar on Broadway in Li'l Abner. She was Appassionata Von Climax to Julie Newmar's Stupifyin' Jones. That's got to be right up there with the Rockette's for a leg lover's paradise. I believe the original photo was from a session she had as a pinup model with Look magazine. She did a lot of wet look and down-the-blouse poses during her career. Always worked fine for me. :mrgreen:

Regrading the eternal question that every man faces in choosing between Mary Ann or Ginger, I never could decide. My youthful fantasies of those two ladies on the island were filled with both. I met Dawn Wells in person on several occasions and she was stunning in real life for many years. Really nice lady too. I'll just have to go with both. They were paired up with good reason.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:23 am

Strawberry Ice Cream

as in "That's why they make strawberry ice cream... because people have different tastes."
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:48 am

Fred588 wrote:Strawberry Ice Cream

as in "That's why they make strawberry ice cream... because people have different tastes."

Absolutely. I was always fond of all 31 flavors that Baskin Robbins had to offer. Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, in every variation. Big scoops, small ones. Banana splits, sundaes with a cherry on top, a simple dip in a cup, you name it.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
dlodoski wrote:

Yes, and she's the best part of it. One reason for casting her was she was tall enough to stay in the frame with 6'4" Robert Ryan. Being a fan of women of stature I've seen the original poster's photo before. When I get a time machine I'm going to catch her and Julie Newmar on Broadway in Li'l Abner. She was Appassionata Von Climax to Julie Newmar's Stupifyin' Jones. That's got to be right up there with the Rockette's for a leg lover's paradise. I believe the original photo was from a session she had as a pinup model with Look magazine. She did a lot of wet look and down-the-blouse poses during her career. Always worked fine for me. :mrgreen:

and Abner still went with Daisy Mae??
who is that actress, btw? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:08 pm

The best thing about ice cream is it always says "yes." It does sometimes have a rather cold personality but makes up for that in mouth feel.

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Fred588 wrote:Strawberry Ice Cream

Absolutely. I was always fond of all 31 flavors that Baskin Robbins had to offer. Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, in every variation. Big scoops, small ones. Banana splits, sundaes with a cherry on top, a simple dip in a cup, you name it.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “Nuggets”