Irish Bog Snorkeling

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Mr Mudster

Irish Bog Snorkeling

Postby Mr Mudster » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:25 pm

I wouldn't 'ave believed it either, had I not seen it with me own two eyes!

http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/2014/0 ... pionships/

joedeep130535

Re: Irish Bog Snorkeling

Postby joedeep130535 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:33 pm

There is a similar event in Wales. Both involve swimming in bog water not struggling through the peat mud

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:31 pm

[EDIT: see below - GW] There's the 'Bog Jacuzzi'

Mr Mudster

Postby Mr Mudster » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:10 am

Not sure if the video link meets the guidelines of the forum. There are children in the video, although they're not directly involved. Might needs a moderators ruling.

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:57 pm

it always sounds like it should be so good,. yet its always just a trench filled with some dirty water with bits of weed in it,..i wish for once they would use the "real" peat bog,. although i suspect that from my own experiences that would be more like "bog crawling" that "bog snorkelling"

canyouendure

Postby canyouendure » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:20 am

Mr Mudster wrote:Not sure if the video link meets the guidelines of the forum. There are children in the video, although they're not directly involved. Might needs a moderators ruling.

Back off. Every time a cool video is found someone screams "kids". It's a public video on YouTube. Just let it be.

General Woundwort

Postby General Woundwort » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:26 pm

canyouendure wrote:
Mr Mudster wrote:Not sure if the video link meets the guidelines of the forum. There are children in the video, although they're not directly involved. Might needs a moderators ruling.

Back off. Every time a cool video is found someone screams "kids". It's a public video on YouTube. Just let it be.

Read this (https://www.quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=29) before posting.

And, basically, since a member noticed under age person(s) that does bring the link into question. There is a no-tolerance policy on this board (with which I wholeheartedly agree) to not include any under-age depictions, as per the above rules; therefore I have edited out the link.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:54 pm

canyouendure wrote:

And I take it that you presume that nobody following a link to such a video (from here) won't ever make a sexual comment on that 'public' video?

The irony in your post is that to "Just let it be" is our goal, if there are kids in the video.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “Nuggets”