Cool promo poster

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Cool promo poster

Postby PM2K » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:24 pm

DarthMau wrote:
PM2K wrote:
DarthMau wrote:I found a better pic from the same poster... But I can't find any clip from this movie!

Enjoy! ;)

Thanks for this! Wonder how I overlooked this one?

By the way, DarthMau, have you been able to find any more Spanish or Mexican comic book quicksand recently? Just wondering. And hopeful.

Hi PM2K! I wish I could, but for a long time the mexican comic industry has been stagnant, the only comics that are printed and distributed are those that import and translate from the United States (DC, Marvel, etc.) I am planning to do a comic project with photographs, I hope to have it ready by the end of this year, of course I plan a scene with quicksand.

Thanks for responding. That does sound like a cool project. I look forward to seeing it when you are done. :D

DarthMau

Postby DarthMau » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:24 pm

PM2K wrote:
DarthMau wrote:
PM2K wrote:
DarthMau wrote:I found a better pic from the same poster... But I can't find any clip from this movie!

Enjoy! ;)

Thanks for this! Wonder how I overlooked this one?

By the way, DarthMau, have you been able to find any more Spanish or Mexican comic book quicksand recently? Just wondering. And hopeful.

Hi PM2K! I wish I could, but for a long time the mexican comic industry has been stagnant, the only comics that are printed and distributed are those that import and translate from the United States (DC, Marvel, etc.) I am planning to do a comic project with photographs, I hope to have it ready by the end of this year, of course I plan a scene with quicksand.

Thanks for responding. That does sound like a cool project. I look forward to seeing it when you are done. :D

This project is still in the planning stage, in order to develop it, I need, as in all things, money. I hope to finish the planning soon so that I can find the ways of financing. Thanks!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:08 pm

DarthMau wrote:This project is still in the planning stage, in order to develop it, I need, as in all things, money. I hope to finish the planning soon so that I can find the ways of financing. Thanks!

It's always about money, isn't it? Sigh... Best of luck on the project! :)

Return to “Nuggets”