Quicksand odds and ends

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Quicksand odds and ends

Postby PM2K » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Here some more images of sinky situations...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:44 pm

And more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:18 am

PM2K wrote:Okay... been a long time since I added to this thread.... so here it goes.

First off is these images from the horror/sci-fi really weird film Under the Skin, which gives us Scarlett Johansson as the alien.

Her victims, all men, are brought to this house and this room where they sink into a tar like substance, which takes them to another dimension, or something like that. The images are pretty cool, especially for male sinking fans.

Looked up the scenes on YouTube... the still images are awesome, the actual scenes are a bit disappointing . The guys don't seem to notice that they are sinking at all, and the liquid isn't very thick. They basically walk forward into a pool and keep on walking forward without noticing they are shoulder deep in liquid. They keep going until they've disappeared in just a couple of seconds. I guess they are supposed to be too entranced by Scarlett Johansson to notice.

It's a shame because a slower sink version of this, with the guy realising in horror what has happened, is very high on my fantasy list. Lured into quicksand (or mysterious alien slime) by an impossibly gorgeous woman with murderous intent? Awesome. I'm very happy with male sinking scenes if he's the victim of a diabolical woman observes his demise...

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:17 am

quagmire_uk wrote: Looked up the scenes on YouTube... the still images are awesome, the actual scenes are a bit disappointing . The guys don't seem to notice that they are sinking at all, and the liquid isn't very thick. They basically walk forward into a pool and keep on walking forward without noticing they are shoulder deep in liquid. They keep going until they've disappeared in just a couple of seconds. I guess they are supposed to be too entranced by Scarlett Johansson to notice.
It's a shame because a slower sink version of this, with the guy realising in horror what has happened, is very high on my fantasy list. Lured into quicksand (or mysterious alien slime) by an impossibly gorgeous woman with murderous intent? Awesome. I'm very happy with male sinking scenes if he's the victim of a diabolical woman observes his demise...

Funny how photos can be so much better than the actual moving image. Even watery quicksand can look really decent in a frame grab or still.

I'm one of those sorts that likes sinking for the sake of sinking, and for the most part enjoy male scenes as much as female ones. Points for being lured into the quagmire by an attractive woman who hangs around to watch... that's a fav scene for me as well.

There is a scene from a Mexican or Spanish film in which an attractive North American native lady leads this conquistador or someone like that through the marshes... he falls in and sinks out of sight pleading for help, while all she does is curse at him in Spanish. Alas, I can't remember the name of the film... but there was a clip of it in Dave Lodoski's quicksand scenes tapes from the late 1990s.

TAP_bagan

Postby TAP_bagan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:21 am

PM2K wrote:
quagmire_uk wrote: Looked up the scenes on YouTube... the still images are awesome, the actual scenes are a bit disappointing . The guys don't seem to notice that they are sinking at all, and the liquid isn't very thick. They basically walk forward into a pool and keep on walking forward without noticing they are shoulder deep in liquid. They keep going until they've disappeared in just a couple of seconds. I guess they are supposed to be too entranced by Scarlett Johansson to notice.

Funny how photos can be so much better than the actual moving image. Even watery quicksand can look really decent in a frame grab or still.

I'm one of those sorts that likes sinking for the sake of sinking, and for the most part enjoy male scenes as much as female ones. Points for being lured into the quagmire by an attractive woman who hangs around to watch... that's a fav scene for me as well.

There is a scene from a Mexican or Spanish film in which an attractive North American native lady leads this conquistador or someone like that through the marshes... he falls in and sinks out of sight pleading for help, while all she does is curse at him in Spanish. Alas, I can't remember the name of the film... but there was a clip of it in Dave Lodoski's quicksand scenes tapes from the late 1990s.

Pirates of the Mississippi or Die Flusspiraten vom Mississippi has a similar scene to what you described.
https://youtu.be/XeFvorTMvl4?t=47m25s (Could really use a better quality clip of this >W>)
My Website: https://www.blubtopia.com/
My DeviantART Account: http://tapbagan.deviantart.com/
Discord Account: TAPbagan #4746
https://subscribestar.adult/tapbagan

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:04 pm

TAP_bagan wrote:Pirates of the Mississippi or Die Flusspiraten vom Mississippi has a similar scene to what you described.
https://youtu.be/XeFvorTMvl4?t=47m25s (Could really use a better quality clip of this >W>)

That's it! :D The version I saw was a lighter print, but I don't know if it had been lightened by other hands. Thanks for this! :D

TAP_bagan

Postby TAP_bagan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:47 am

PM2K wrote:That's it! :D The version I saw was a lighter print, but I don't know if it had been lightened by other hands. Thanks for this! :D

No Problem :P
My Website: https://www.blubtopia.com/
My DeviantART Account: http://tapbagan.deviantart.com/
Discord Account: TAPbagan #4746
https://subscribestar.adult/tapbagan

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:29 pm

from a movie? I think is from ultra 7 tv series ran on tnt in the 90's dubbed

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:10 pm

groppingmire wrote:from a movie? I think is from ultra 7 tv series ran on tnt in the 90's dubbed

That was just an educated guess on my part... but I figured someone out there would know more than me. :)

Return to “Nuggets”