Quicksand odds and ends

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Duncan Edwards

Re: Quicksand odds and ends

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 am

Ace wrote:
voidexistensia wrote:And don't worry too much about me Duncan. It's not like we'll ever meet or anything!

Hahaha, what the actual fuck am I reading? Is it just me, or does that almost sound like a physical threat?

Who can tell? Obviously I was wrong about his love of drama and negative attention. ;) I think he included you in his sermon in the stories forum. I'm content to leave it alone because you know he'll be back.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Quicksand_Hex

Postby Quicksand_Hex » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:57 am

http://fantasnica.com/

Found this site after some reverse image searching on the 4th image on PM2K's last post. Some stuff here looks like it might be of interest to the community. Lot's of wetlook, but there's some deep mud too

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:50 am

The 2nd picture from the bottom is from Youtube channel alex70122. Some good stuff, none of it seriously deep though. Darina (the girl in the picture) is seriously cute and funny. New girl Brook seems to really be into sinking, also.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

stefani_qs

Postby stefani_qs » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:58 am

nachtjaeger wrote:The 2nd picture from the bottom is from Youtube channel alex70122. Some good stuff, none of it seriously deep though. Darina (the girl in the picture) is seriously cute and funny. New girl Brook seems to really be into sinking, also.

wellies are sexy? mmmmkay... :?

Quicksand_Hex

Postby Quicksand_Hex » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:08 am

stefani_qs wrote:
nachtjaeger wrote:The 2nd picture from the bottom is from Youtube channel alex70122. Some good stuff, none of it seriously deep though. Darina (the girl in the picture) is seriously cute and funny. New girl Brook seems to really be into sinking, also.

wellies are sexy? mmmmkay... :?

Quicksand is sexy? mmmmkay... :?

People are into different things. What's weird to one is perfectly normal to another. We're honestly the last people that get to judge others on what they get off to.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Been quiet here, so it is time for more odds and ends, including another posting of my fav magazine cover of all time.... watermark free. :D Some may know these, others who are new here may not have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

voidexistensia

Postby voidexistensia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:02 pm

I'm curious which movie is that last pic with the guys in qs from?
LORD MALAPHUS

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:40 pm

voidexistensia wrote:I'm curious which movie is that last pic with the guys in qs from?

A movie called Natale in Sudafrica... I believe a clip was posted here some time ago...

buddha24rocks

Postby buddha24rocks » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:46 pm

voidexistensia

Postby voidexistensia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:15 pm

buddha24rocks wrote:found the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjvZ4Ps_QJY

Pretty good! But also a bit humorous.
LORD MALAPHUS

Return to “Nuggets”