BEAST260 youtube finds..

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: BEAST260 youtube finds..

Postby PM2K » Thu May 10, 2012 6:50 am

dlodoski wrote:
Antares wrote:In the spirit of the thread I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPFgV0VwN4M

Nice!

You gotta love that "WHOOOO!!" right at the end. :mrgreen:

I know I did! :D That was gr3eat quicksand with a great lady! Wonder if our friends downunder know of this spot...

Antares

Postby Antares » Thu May 10, 2012 12:40 pm

PM2K wrote:
dlodoski wrote:

Nice!

You gotta love that "WHOOOO!!" right at the end. :mrgreen:

I know I did! :D That was gr3eat quicksand with a great lady! Wonder if our friends downunder know of this spot...

I was brainstorming what I could potentially search for to uncover more sinking videos. I found this by looking for "Australia quicksand" but I think i'll be inclined to look for more videos relating to that area even if they are not tagged as quicksand so to speak.

newQSFguy

Postby newQSFguy » Mon May 14, 2012 12:57 am

Wow! That would make a great location for models. Too bad we don't have something like that in the U.S., secluded of course.

stefani_tg

Postby stefani_tg » Tue May 15, 2012 6:50 am

oh i LUV that! now THATS what i call quicksand! mpv gotta get some like that! ;)
sites n forums bout gals in quicksand cos guys luv chicks who are dirtee n wet!

;-D

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue May 15, 2012 1:59 pm

newQSFguy wrote:Wow! That would make a great location for models. Too bad we don't have something like that in the U.S....

You do have it in the US. You just haven't found it.

There's twenty five million square kilometers out there covering every sort of geology and topography you can imagine. Don't ever think you have seen more than the tiniest bit.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

newQSFguy

Postby newQSFguy » Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
newQSFguy wrote:Wow! That would make a great location for models. Too bad we don't have something like that in the U.S....

There's twenty five million square kilometers out there covering every sort of geology and topography you can imagine. Don't ever think you have seen more than the tiniest bit.

Very true. I guess I meant more that we don't have any videos shot in a US location yet. Perhaps some people know of spots like this here. I hope to start searching on the east coast this summer starting with my state. Thought I had one lead but turned out to be false hope.

We actually did have a post here about another youtube vid(Jas in quicksand, something like that). It was similar with the support on top, yet sinking slow once the surface was broken. Imagine what the quicksand girls could do with either of these locations. Just might not be very deep, though I really have no idea with no experience yet.

mudman4

Postby mudman4 » Wed May 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Beast260 wrote:Get this one while u can... not sure how much longer it will be up on youtube for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4rBLIVyAE

What did this one used to be?
Where's the mud at?

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:56 am

mudman4 wrote:
Beast260 wrote:Get this one while u can... not sure how much longer it will be up on youtube for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4rBLIVyAE

What did this one used to be?

it was a clip of some drunk sumer brake girls in some deep tidal mud flats... with a dude... they were topless and showed alot of tits so that would be the reason why it is now taken off of youtube.

i do have a compy of the vid i think. its not the best vid as its filmed from some dude on a boat thats drunk as well LOL

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri May 18, 2012 8:07 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:

That stuff ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPFgV0VwN4M ) looks like a combination of silt and clay, with the clay slowing down the separation of water from the mixture, and making it extra gooey and sticky, the perfect stuff for sinking into! :D

I may have encountered some stuff that came reasonably close in the past at my Harris Creek slide area, which has soil varying in terms of proportions of silt, clay and sand. It was located on the valley bottom outside the slide, where the sediment had washed over the ground there. Unfortunately, it was very shallow, only an inch to a foot, and rarely deeper. If I find any that is similar this year, I will shoot a video of myself testing it out. But, my good deep sinking spots there differ a bit, and are on the slide area itself, and are more like the stuff in this posting. The softness varies from place to place, and gets thicker as the season wears on, until it is solid in summer, although there are sometimes exceptions.

I have let many good sinking days go by so far this year, because I was so busy with work. :( When a very intensive job (pruning my brother's raspberries) was finished, I didn't have enough time to prepare for an outing the scorching hot day after, and then cooler weather moved in after that. :( So, I continue to wait.

Here is another interesting Youtube video, Carrie Clay 06 trailer from ArchEnemies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvB1UBE ... re=related
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Nuggets”