Dona Barbara sinks in quicksand. (Spanish telenovela, 2Fs)

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
BSink42

Dona Barbara sinks in quicksand. (Spanish telenovela, 2Fs)

Postby BSink42 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Titular character decides to end her life by sinking in a quicksand marsh. Her (adult) daughter decides to save her. Features one submersion and one near submersion. Fair warning: Clip is entirely in spanish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-64oJvgK ... ults_video

QuicksandMania

Re: Dona Barbara sinks in quicksand. (Spanish telenovela, 2F

Postby QuicksandMania » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 am

Strangely, that is my channel and for a while the management had hidden that clip from view and sent me notice of having done so. I guess now that it has the "TelemundoTV Content" flag it has been released once again for viewing. I would not have known this had you not posted. Thank you.

BSink42

Re: Dona Barbara sinks in quicksand. (Spanish telenovela, 2F

Postby BSink42 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 am

QuicksandMania wrote:Strangely, that is my channel and for a while the management had hidden that clip from view and sent me notice of having done so. I guess now that it has the "TelemundoTV Content" flag it has been released once again for viewing. I would not have known this had you not posted. Thank you.

Huh. You'd think You Tube let you know that a vid they set into private mode was now public again.

Your welcome for the notice that it's public again, though. :)

Return to “Nuggets”