The AMC Brooke/Edmund Quicksand Saga

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
SmileyMcDeath

The AMC Brooke/Edmund Quicksand Saga

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:26 pm

I haven't seen this posted here yet.

I haven't seen this scene since it aired in 1993. I've been looking for it for almost 20 years. And thanks to the wonder that is Youtube, it has finally emerged from the dark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNo7u82dqo0&feature=related

All My Children, 1993, With Derek's help, Brooke rescues Edmund out of the quicksand. Derek offers to take Edmund to the hospital, but Brooke wants Derek to drop them off at her Aunt Phoebe's cabin. As Brooke craddles Edmund in her arms, Edmund tells Brooke that she made the right call. Brooke admits to Edmund that if he had died, part of her would have died, too. Edmund asks which part. Brooke responds the part that loves him. The two kiss deeply, Julia Barr, Brooke English, John Callahan Edmund Grey, William Christensen, Derek Frye

You know, this seemed to happen to them an awful lot. I mean, if you didn't know better.... ;)
Last edited by SmileyMcDeath on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QuicksandMania

Re: The AMC Brooke/Edmund Quicksand Saga

Postby QuicksandMania » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:24 pm

You mean he did not just eat his way out of that oatmeal?

:lol:

Nice find and thanks for posting.

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Great find! Thanks for posting!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm

That is cool! :D Great find!

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm

I saw this several weeks ago but didn't post it because I didn't want to possibly make the mistake of posting things a second time. I like it too. Probably a fave. And notice how several episodes prior, Brooke was the one stuck, then it was Edmund's turn. Maybe producers realized who their core audience was.

Return to “Nuggets”