Nostalgia requests - Sabrina and Bionic Woman

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
PM2K
Always Remembered

Nostalgia requests - Sabrina and Bionic Woman

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:51 am

Hello!

Been thinking about frame grabs recently, and I recall a set taken from the Sabrina quicksand scene, where she sinks in quicksand as part of a test to help her decide which of two boyfriends to select. There is also the famous Bionic Woman scene when she is escaping from a woman's prison and ends up needing to rescue herself from quicksand.

Anyone out there have those? Over the years and a series of computer crashes, I've lost them, and net searches have so far turned up little.

Thanks for any help that can be provided. :D

TAP_bagan

Re: Nostalgia requests - Sabrina and Bionic Woman

Postby TAP_bagan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:31 am

Sabrina Scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6WfVY5dFA
Sadly I can't find the Bionic Woman clip but I'm sure someone has it on here.
My Website: https://www.blubtopia.com/
My DeviantART Account: http://tapbagan.deviantart.com/
Discord Account: TAPbagan #4746
https://subscribestar.adult/tapbagan

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:33 am

Interesting when that Sabrina episode aired for the first time there was a little nod in the TV guide for that episode where it mentioned Sabrina being in quicksand and had a snap shot from that episode where she was in the quicksand (unfortnally it showed her from the shoulders up and no actual shot of the pit though from her expression you could tell she was in it)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:01 am

jagfiles wrote:Interesting when that Sabrina episode aired for the first time there was a little nod in the TV guide for that episode where it mentioned Sabrina being in quicksand and had a snap shot from that episode where she was in the quicksand (unfortnally it showed her from the shoulders up and no actual shot of the pit though from her expression you could tell she was in it)

I was always amused by her comment on having a "pound of quicksand in her underwear" at the end of the scene when she was discussing her ordeal with her aunts, still dressed in her sandy clothes. ;)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:02 am

TAP_bagan wrote:Sabrina Scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6WfVY5dFA
Sadly I can't find the Bionic Woman clip but I'm sure someone has it on here.

Thanks! :D

Lomax
Location: Skating the edge of sanity, never knowing which way I'm facing.

Postby Lomax » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 pm

PM2K wrote:I was always amused by her comment on having a "pound of quicksand in her underwear" at the end of the scene when she was discussing her ordeal with her aunts, still dressed in her sandy clothes.

Which reminds me of the dedication to the Xena quicksand episode: "Xena vanquished her enemy, but it took her weeks to get all the sand out of her leather unmentionables."
In order to make an apple pie from scratch you first have to create the universe.

XCLBR

Postby XCLBR » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:43 am

Since the previously posted video in this thread is blocked in some countries, here's an alternate link that was uploaded recently.
* That video game quicksand collector your parents warned you about.

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:34 am

PM2K wrote:
jagfiles wrote:Interesting when that Sabrina episode aired for the first time there was a little nod in the TV guide for that episode where it mentioned Sabrina being in quicksand and had a snap shot from that episode where she was in the quicksand (unfortnally it showed her from the shoulders up and no actual shot of the pit though from her expression you could tell she was in it)

I was always amused by her comment on having a "pound of quicksand in her underwear" at the end of the scene when she was discussing her ordeal with her aunts, still dressed in her sandy clothes. ;)

Haha I love that line, especially when I have had a pound of 'quicksand' (well, magic sand) in my underwear as well. And very nice it was too. :oops: :lol: :? ;)
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:57 pm

I'd love to put a pound of sausage in her underwear!
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Sat May 07, 2016 9:47 am

I think I may have found a copy of the Bionic Woman scene you mean (originally I thought you meant the Michelle Ryan series which my roomie followed) but I know someone who has the original DVDs and have borrowed them.

Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to rip the DVD video files, which are .vob format into something playable here, like a .mov or .mp4.

Help, anyone? :oops:

I'm on an old iMac and have iMovie which I use to make lower resolution versions of my own movies for online use. I also have something called MPEG Streamclip which I was able to use for ripping another scene I found from a DVD, but this doesn't seem to work with these files. :cry:

And can anyone tell me which episode I'm looking for? :?
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

Return to “Requests”