Trying to find a old Supergirl pic

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Duncan Edwards

Re: Trying to find a old Supergirl pic

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Acidtester wrote:That was the very first drawing I ever sent to the Internet machine. The birth of Acidtester. I still love the concept. The drawing could use a lot of work though.

I loved it because it was just freaking cool and more so because of the below the surface illustration. Feel free to follow up with that group of Playboy Playmates that got lost on the way to a photo shoot. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Mellisa-themudlover

Postby Mellisa-themudlover » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:16 pm

James diGriz wrote:Let's see... Could this be it?

Close..but no cigar. Sorry

Mellisa-themudlover

Postby Mellisa-themudlover » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Acidtester wrote:That was the very first drawing I ever sent to the Internet machine. The birth of Acidtester. I still love the concept. The drawing could use a lot of work though.

I dunno. It was pretty darn cool to me. I'm starting to lose hope of ever finding it again though.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:33 pm

I know how you feel. I have never been able to identify the source of a scene I remember fairly well (or that I think I remember) from when I was about 8 years old. I remember certain details of the scene (two arms alternately pumping up and down after the head had gone under, that it was a teaser for a monster movie and the victim fell in backwards while being attacked by the monster, and that I saw it on television on a Saturday morning, but no amount of research has identified it. I have come to suspect, and this could be the case here I suppose, that my "memory" is actually an amalgamation of several memories, perhaps some of them real and some not.

Mellisa-themudlover wrote:

I dunno. It was pretty darn cool to me. I'm starting to lose hope of ever finding it again though.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Mellisa-themudlover

Postby Mellisa-themudlover » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:45 am

Oh no, this is very real. I'm not the only one with memories of this. Even if I did mix up the details a bit with another pic.

Fred588 wrote:I know how you feel. I have never been able to identify the source of a scene I remember fairly well (or that I think I remember) from when I was about 8 years old. I remember certain details of the scene (two arms alternately pumping up and down after the head had gone under, that it was a teaser for a monster movie and the victim fell in backwards while being attacked by the monster, and that I saw it on television on a Saturday morning, but no amount of research has identified it. I have come to suspect, and this could be the case here I suppose, that my "memory" is actually an amalgamation of several memories, perhaps some of them real and some not.

Mellisa-themudlover wrote:

Return to “Requests”