Looking for videos of a man and woman kissing while in quicksand.

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Palinov Jensen

Re: Looking for videos of a man and woman kissing while in quicksand.

Postby Palinov Jensen » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Thank you so much Fred588, Nessie, and dlodoski! :D

And I will check out the UMD download later on tonight!

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:47 am

PM2K wrote:
arisumudvixen wrote:while on exactly quicksand, there was one scene I have seen around where a couple is in a ditch that is about to be filled with cement.

Really? I'd like to know more about that... The only one I know that fits that description is one where a couple are at the bottom of this construction pit and make out as it slowly fills with cement. It is from a French film called (I think) Games Children Play.

that's actually the one I was referring to.

Palinov Jensen

Postby Palinov Jensen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:53 am

Nessie wrote:https://kaolumbia.umd.net/download_info/carlylse_bog_part_ii

I have this on a DVD.

Hopefully the UMD upload is the complete version of what I have (not cut or anything). What I saw is a guy and a girl making love in clay quicksand, although the guy never takes his pants off, so it isn't like they go all the way. Interestingly, the girl in the scene is not a stranger to us -- her name is Kristine and she went on to work for Dave.

At $4.49, I guess it won't break the bank to find out. It is pretty old, and not hi-def. The producer probably would answer questions for you if you want to ask outright if the entire male-female scene is included.

I feel your pain. I have been around a long time and I can't think of anything else you can buy at all.

Nessie

Bought it and checked it out! That is EXACTLY what I wanted! The guy's pretty darn good looking too! :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:01 am

arisumudvixen wrote:
PM2K wrote:
arisumudvixen wrote:while on exactly quicksand, there was one scene I have seen around where a couple is in a ditch that is about to be filled with cement.

Really? I'd like to know more about that... The only one I know that fits that description is one where a couple are at the bottom of this construction pit and make out as it slowly fills with cement. It is from a French film called (I think) Games Children Play.

Gotcha... it's a great one, eh? ;)

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:02 pm

PM2K wrote:
arisumudvixen wrote:
PM2K wrote:

Gotcha... it's a great one, eh? ;)
considering how little that our western producers are willing to give us something similar these days? Yeah.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:03 pm

Palinov Jensen wrote:
Bought it and checked it out! That is EXACTLY what I wanted! The guy's pretty darn good looking too! :D

Yay! Keep good watch over it, because I don't know when or where another one will ever be made!

Nessie

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Looking at Kaol's old videos of Kristine, I remembered another. He lures Kristine into quicksand by pretending to be her... boyfriend, maybe? With a phone call? Anyway, he stands on the edge talking to her as she sinks, and somehow gets her to have sex with her. She is on her knees at the edge of the bog, her hands in the quicksand, as he takes her (in a simulated fashion) from behind, thrusting until her face is pushed under.

Again, the sex is simulated, and we never see the man's face. But it certainly has been a memorable scenario for me!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Palinov Jensen

Postby Palinov Jensen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Chimerix wrote:Looking at Kaol's old videos of Kristine, I remembered another. He lures Kristine into quicksand by pretending to be her... boyfriend, maybe? With a phone call? Anyway, he stands on the edge talking to her as she sinks, and somehow gets her to have sex with her. She is on her knees at the edge of the bog, her hands in the quicksand, as he takes her (in a simulated fashion) from behind, thrusting until her face is pushed under.

Again, the sex is simulated, and we never see the man's face. But it certainly has been a memorable scenario for me!

Do you know the title of the video or have a link to it or something? How easy or hard would it be for me to get a hold of? I really, really wanna see it!

The scene you described actually reminds me of a quicksand scenario a friend and I discussed briefly a long time ago. ;) I'd forgotten all about it!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Palinov Jensen wrote:Do you know the title of the video or have a link to it or something? How easy or hard would it be for me to get a hold of? I really, really wanna see it!

The scene you described actually reminds me of a quicksand scenario a friend and I discussed briefly a long time ago. ;) I'd forgotten all about it!

Not hard at all. It's at the same place. I really want to say it used to be titled something different but I see that it is now named "Doing It Boggy Style".

https://kaolumbia.umd.net/download_info/doing_it_boggy_style

Nessie

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:44 pm

I don't recall much kissing but I did see a series of videos... I forget whether it was in two or three parts... called something like Hardhat Hump, where a guy finds a woman playing naked in a quite gorgeous looking clay quicksand and forces her to suck his cock and fucks her in it. I'm sure at least one or two parts were free to download from a site i found, and I did lash out on the remaining part from what I think was the producers own site, or at least from an official distributor of them. :oops:
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

Return to “Requests”