Looking for videos of a man and woman kissing while in quicksand.

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Palinov Jensen

Looking for videos of a man and woman kissing while in quicksand.

Postby Palinov Jensen » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:08 pm

To be honest, I don't think such a thing exist. From my understanding, most people like to see men and/or women in peril when it comes to quicksand.

Anyway, if there are videos out there of a man and woman kissing and/or being intimate with each other while in quicksand, I'd like to see them! And if they don't exist, could someone please let me know so I'll stop looking for them? It seems as if most everything I want to see involving "special interests" are either extremely hard to find or don't exist.

Thanks in advance to those who help!

Chimerix

Re: Looking for videos of a man and woman kissing while in quicksand.

Postby Chimerix » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:22 am

I remember MPV making a couple of these. One featured Danielle.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Palinov Jensen

Postby Palinov Jensen » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:51 am

Chimerix wrote:I remember MPV making a couple of these. One featured Danielle.

Are you serious!? How easy or hard are these to find? I'm not really familiar with MVP. I found the website, but I don't know how to do a search there, if that's even possible. I know the answer is probably a common sense one, but I don't know it.

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:23 am

Dave will doubtless chime in here directly, but IIRC, this may actually have been back in the VHS days. He definitely released a couple of "doing the naughty in quicksand" videos. My assumption, since he never returned to the genre, is that they did not sell. I remember thinking about buying them because I thought Danielle was really cute, but I was hesitant because her style of acting wasn't what I appreciated.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Palinov Jensen

Postby Palinov Jensen » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:16 am

Chimerix wrote:Dave will doubtless chime in here directly, but IIRC, this may actually have been back in the VHS days. He definitely released a couple of "doing the naughty in quicksand" videos. My assumption, since he never returned to the genre, is that they did not sell. I remember thinking about buying them because I thought Danielle was really cute, but I was hesitant because her style of acting wasn't what I appreciated.

Many thanks for the information! :) It was helpful, believe it or not! I spent a small amount of time actually looking for what you described, with no luck. Who knows, I might find something just as good if I put forth real effort, but I don't think I'm mentally prepared for such a huge task! Looking for "special interests" material is mentally exhausting for me!

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:34 pm

while on exactly quicksand, there was one scene I have seen around where a couple is in a ditch that is about to be filled with cement.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:04 pm

arisumudvixen wrote:while on exactly quicksand, there was one scene I have seen around where a couple is in a ditch that is about to be filled with cement.

Really? I'd like to know more about that... The only one I know that fits that description is one where a couple are at the bottom of this construction pit and make out as it slowly fills with cement. It is from a French film called (I think) Games Children Play.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Palinov Jensen wrote:
Chimerix wrote:I remember MPV making a couple of these. One featured Danielle.

Are you serious!? How easy or hard are these to find? I'm not really familiar with MVP. I found the website, but I don't know how to do a search there, if that's even possible. I know the answer is probably a common sense one, but I don't know it.

We did make a couple of hetero scenes way back when (Danielle and her boyfriend, and Janice and her boyfriend). But they were 'horizontal' (messy) scenes that don't fit in the quicksand envelop.

Those were the only scenes I have done with guys getting messy at all.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:50 pm

https://kaolumbia.umd.net/download_info/carlylse_bog_part_ii

I have this on a DVD.

Hopefully the UMD upload is the complete version of what I have (not cut or anything). What I saw is a guy and a girl making love in clay quicksand, although the guy never takes his pants off, so it isn't like they go all the way. Interestingly, the girl in the scene is not a stranger to us -- her name is Kristine and she went on to work for Dave.

At $4.49, I guess it won't break the bank to find out. It is pretty old, and not hi-def. The producer probably would answer questions for you if you want to ask outright if the entire male-female scene is included.

I feel your pain. I have been around a long time and I can't think of anything else you can buy at all.

Nessie

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:59 pm

Studio 588 does not have any scenes that meet your description. There is one, however, where there is a man and a woman in the mud at the same time and for which it might be implied that something might have happened afterward. The scene has a man, apparently quite tall, up to his shoulders in clay and with his back to the camera. He wears a hat. A woman, presumably his girlfriend or wife, and engaging in what is best described as a trust exercise, enters the pit at the opposite side and attempts to cross to him. Being rather shorter than he is, she submerges once along the way but gets herself back up. Then she goes under as she reaches him and he helps her up. They then crawl out of the pit. The scene is number 431, Derrick and Jill. It stars Stefani Jaymes. In spite of being shorter, in fact, than Stefani, I played Derrick - movie magic.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “Requests”