Must Love Fetish Podcast

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
SweetlySensual_Sara

Must Love Fetish Podcast

Postby SweetlySensual_Sara » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Hi! My name is Sara and we recently started a podcast called The Must Love Fetish Podcast - it shines a light on real people living with mild to wild fetishes. This 20 minute weekly podcast hosted by myself, features an interview style format to help better understand the psychology behind certain Fetishes and what it is like to live with one.
This week we spoke to George about his damsel in distress and quicksand fantasy and would love for you to listen and give any feedback you can. It is an educational podcast aimed at broadening people's fetish horizons. I am a phone sex operator and a professional Dominatrix and wanted to start this podcast so as to educate and inspire others to share and talk about their fetishes. You may find the podcast on Soundcloud (Must Love Fetish) and can keep up with us on Twitter (@SaraSweetly) or on our webpage - sweetlysensualsara.com - I am here to learn, and if you feel that we could have added something important to the episode that we missed, please feel free to contact me and I will update it in a blog post. Thank you and have an amazing day! Sara xo

quagmire_uk

Re: Must Love Fetish Podcast

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Hi Sara, I'll be sure to check this out! Thanks for posting here. :)

Palinov Jensen

Postby Palinov Jensen » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:08 pm

I really enjoyed the podcast! It's interesting to hear about a fetishist's thoughts, experiences, and feelings, whether or not the fetish is a shared one.

SweetlySensual_Sara

Postby SweetlySensual_Sara » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:34 am

And here I was all day waiting to see this topic approved... eagerly checking my email. Just saw these responses from you guys. Thanks so much for the support. When I first found out about this fetish, I was totally blown away and so fascinated that I felt this needed to be the opening episode. Our podcast is aimed at educating people who may not be aware of certain fetishes and it is also a safe space for people to connect. I hope you will consider subscribing as we may decide to add bonus episodes on this fetish again (just because I love it so much!) Thank you for taking the time to listen to it and I am glad you enjoyed it - that is after all what the podcast is about. If you ever have any suggestions, you know where to find me. Kisses, Sara xo

A20

Postby A20 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:56 pm

That was great listening to. Seems like George and I have similar interests with the quicksand fetish. I've shared the podcast episode in my deviantArt journal and there are a few comments on there as well so far. Keep up the great work! I'd love to hear more.

http://a-020.deviantart.com/journal/Qui ... -663676407
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

just4fun

Postby just4fun » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Thank you for sharing that. It was interesting to listen to, but I would like to comment that Dave and the other producers here that make videos for all of us do a great job.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:04 pm

That was really interesting. Thanks for that. :D

NobodyGotTime4Dat

Postby NobodyGotTime4Dat » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:17 am

just4fun wrote:...but I would like to comment that Dave and the other producers here that make videos for all of us do a great job.

They indeed do a great job, but I completely agreed with George when he said that there wasn't much variety in the videos (or anything that fit his needs, really).

Something I've been dying to see for a long time is a model cosplaying as some other fictional character (particularly an anime character or something) and sinking in quicksand...Duncan Edwards mentioned that it would be hard to pull off since most of the models are pretty old and don't know who they are.

I'm going to be honest about this...but does it really matter that much if the models don't know who they're cosplaying as? If they don't want to do it or something then I'm completely okay with it but these quicksand studios would for sure gain a lot more profit if they started doing that...

A20

Postby A20 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:27 am

SweetlySensual_Sara wrote:And here I was all day waiting to see this topic approved...

Oh yeah, actually I don't think the "Requests" forum is for topics being approved, but just for people looking for or trying to remember certain clips or images.

NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:
just4fun wrote:...but I would like to comment that Dave and the other producers here that make videos for all of us do a great job.

They indeed do a great job, but I completely agreed with George when he said that there wasn't much variety in the videos (or anything that fit his needs, really).

Something I've been dying to see for a long time is a model cosplaying as some other fictional character (particularly an anime character or something) and sinking in quicksand...Duncan Edwards mentioned that it would be hard to pull off since most of the models are pretty old and don't know who they are.

I'm going to be honest about this...but does it really matter that much if the models don't know who they're cosplaying as? If they don't want to do it or something then I'm completely okay with it but these quicksand studios would for sure gain a lot more profit if they started doing that...

Agreed, while a great job, and much appreciative. I don't see many videos made that fits to my liking. I mean, I did send a bunnygirl suit to didvp to commission a scene, which turned out very lovely :) I like the drama and dress up. Which brings me to that topic I made about cosplaying in quicksand a while back. It would be nice to see visually given the proper directions. As far as getting costumes, there are some affordable pre-made ones at http://www.miccostumes.com/fire-emblem- ... 7031p.html (Just linked the Tharja costume because I think it's a very sinkable outfit ;))
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:45 pm

While i cannot speak for him, I think you will find that what Duncan meant was they are not 13.

NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:

Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “Requests”