Must Love Fetish Podcast

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
A20

Re: Must Love Fetish Podcast

Postby A20 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Fred588 wrote:While i cannot speak for him, I think you will find that what Duncan meant was they are not 13.

NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:
just4fun wrote:...but I would like to comment that Dave and the other producers here that make videos for all of us do a great job.

They indeed do a great job, but I completely agreed with George when he said that there wasn't much variety in the videos (or anything that fit his needs, really).

Something I've been dying to see for a long time is a model cosplaying as some other fictional character (particularly an anime character or something) and sinking in quicksand...Duncan Edwards mentioned that it would be hard to pull off since most of the models are pretty old and don't know who they are.

I'm going to be honest about this...but does it really matter that much if the models don't know who they're cosplaying as? If they don't want to do it or something then I'm completely okay with it but these quicksand studios would for sure gain a lot more profit if they started doing that...

Uh uh, no, we are not doing the age thing. Have you ever been to a comic or anime convention?
Sure, let's say while an actual fictional character is written as a 13 year old, or 14 like Sailor Moon. All that is thrown out the window when a real life 21-30+ dresses up as her. Costume want. Actual age, do not want.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

NobodyGotTime4Dat

Postby NobodyGotTime4Dat » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:48 pm

I just realized why Duncan Edwards said it would be hard to pull this off if the models didn't know who they were cosplaying as...they probably won't get the personality right or something.

Idk if this can be done EVERY single time (it could potentially get boring after a while but i don't really see that happening), but what if the scenario in the video just went like this:

You have the model dressed up as whatever anime character she's dressed up as, but she's dressed up as that character since she's going to a cosplay convention or something. Then she gets lost in the forest on the way there, and...well, you know the rest.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:58 pm

You mis-understand what I said this time.

What I said, or meant to say, is that Duncan did not say the models are OLD. He said, I think, they might be beyond the point where they would understand. The majority of models/actresses are in their 20s.

A20 wrote:
Fred588 wrote:While i cannot speak for him, I think you will find that what Duncan meant was they are not 13.

NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:
just4fun wrote:...but I would like to comment that Dave and the other producers here that make videos for all of us do a great job.

They indeed do a great job, but I completely agreed with George when he said that there wasn't much variety in the videos (or anything that fit his needs, really).

Something I've been dying to see for a long time is a model cosplaying as some other fictional character (particularly an anime character or something) and sinking in quicksand...Duncan Edwards mentioned that it would be hard to pull off since most of the models are pretty old and don't know who they are.

I'm going to be honest about this...but does it really matter that much if the models don't know who they're cosplaying as? If they don't want to do it or something then I'm completely okay with it but these quicksand studios would for sure gain a lot more profit if they started doing that...

Uh uh, no, we are not doing the age thing. Have you ever been to a comic or anime convention?
Sure, let's say while an actual fictional character is written as a 13 year old, or 14 like Sailor Moon. All that is thrown out the window when a real life 21-30+ dresses up as her. Costume want. Actual age, do not want.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

A20

Postby A20 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Fred588 wrote:You mis-understand what I said this time.

What I said, or meant to say, is that Duncan did not say the models are OLD. He said, I think, they might be beyond the point where they would understand. The majority of models/actresses are in their 20s.

I see, the "13" threw me off. I don't think anyone is saying they are old. I believe part of a model/actress' job is to dress and act. Cosplay would be just another element in the mix.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Now I think we are on the same page. There is a further related comment posted in the Studio sub forum.

A20 wrote:
Fred588 wrote:You mis-understand what I said this time.

I see, the "13" threw me off. I don't think anyone is saying they are old. I believe part of a model/actress' job is to dress and act. Cosplay would be just another element in the mix.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:

SweetlySensual_Sara

Postby SweetlySensual_Sara » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Thank you all so much for listening to the podcast. It means the world to me. I am here to learn and so for me this was a truly eye-opening experience. When I first started out as a Phone Sex Operator, this fetish completely threw me off and I had no idea of its existence, even. I have been finding it fascinating to learn more about it ever since.

I will look into some of the things you all mentioned, and like I said I would like to re-visit this at some point and go into more detail. Right now, I am seeing if the show gets any followers - and if people like it, I'd like to extend the episodes and make them longer - we are currently only skimming the surface and I honestly feel that there is so much we didn't get to talk about. George and I had some very honest conversations behind the scenes and I would like to add that in at some point.

Thank you all for being so open and receptive to this.

I would also like to apologize for the late reply. We have been working on our 2nd episode which just posted on SoundCloud today. The podcast will be available on iTunes soon, and I will be sure to let you know when it does.

Much love!

Sara xo

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:52 pm

That's about right. They only look old if you are very young.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:01 pm

NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:Something I've been dying to see for a long time is a model cosplaying as some other fictional character (particularly an anime character or something) and sinking in quicksand...Duncan Edwards mentioned that it would be hard to pull off since most of the models are pretty old and don't know who they are.

Fred has been doing this for about 10 years on his own and Dave has been doing it for double that. I think they have a very good idea of what will pay the bills without undue expense. Cosplay is pricey by the standards of a single scene or even several. The producers don't understand it so the models would need to and most of them won't either. I'm sure if you want to underwrite the expense then Fred or Dave will be happy to make the effort.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
NobodyGotTime4Dat wrote:Something I've been dying to see for a long time is a model cosplaying as some other fictional character (particularly an anime character or something) and sinking in quicksand...Duncan Edwards mentioned that it would be hard to pull off since most of the models are pretty old and don't know who they are.

Fred has been doing this for about 10 years on his own and Dave has been doing it for double that. I think they have a very good idea of what will pay the bills without undue expense. Cosplay is pricey by the standards of a single scene or even several. The producers don't understand it so the models would need to and most of them won't either. I'm sure if you want to underwrite the expense then Fred or Dave will be happy to make the effort.

Speaking for myself, obviously, Duncan is correct in his prediction.

Return to “Requests”