Looking for: Old Down Under in the Jungle images and comic

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Anon77

Looking for: Old Down Under in the Jungle images and comic

Postby Anon77 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:11 am

My first experience with quicksand was that website, and there were a lot of images I really liked, but seemed to have been lost when the website went away, and most aren't on the new website.

Is there any kind of archive, galley or anything with old DUITJ content? Or is it lost?

There are a few specific images in particular, but unfortunately I can only give a very vague description. There were three pictures by the artist I think, artist had a three letter name, all three images were original art, with an anime art style.

One image by the artist I can describe a bit in detail had a girl sinking, was up to her theighs, eyes closed (I think), speech bubble saying "Help me..." or along those lines, with tall grass in the background. Her outfit feature a loincloth like thing, I think it was orange, and I think her hair was blue? Those last details are really fuzzy.

If anyone has anything, I'd really appreciate it. I'm hoping to track everything down and put it to disc so this never happens again.

Fred588
Producer

Re: Looking for: Old Down Under in the Jungle images and com

Postby Fred588 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Anon77 wrote:My first experience with quicksand was that website, and there were a lot of images I really liked, but seemed to have been lost when the website went away, and most aren't on the new website.

Is there any kind of archive, galley or anything with old DUITJ content? Or is it lost?

There are a few specific images in particular, but unfortunately I can only give a very vague description. There were three pictures by the artist I think, artist had a three letter name, all three images were original art, with an anime art style.

One image by the artist I can describe a bit in detail had a girl sinking, was up to her theighs, eyes closed (I think), speech bubble saying "Help me..." or along those lines, with tall grass in the background. Her outfit feature a loincloth like thing, I think it was orange, and I think her hair was blue? Those last details are really fuzzy.

If anyone has anything, I'd really appreciate it. I'm hoping to track everything down and put it to disc so this never happens again.

If I may make a suggestion, DVD disks can fail too, and are more likely to do so than hard drives. The safest approach is a pair of hard drives, one mirroring the other. Plus, if you want even more backup, some form of cloud storage such as Google Docs or Skydrive.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Victordraw0

Postby Victordraw0 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:23 pm

The old web was close,the comis,pictures,etc are lost forever T,T

flarestriker

Postby flarestriker » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Sounds like the artist your looking for is A20, a regular to this site. The image you describe is their Nadia sinking picture

Anon77

Postby Anon77 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:49 am

Yes Fred588, I know that, just saying I was going to create hard copies instead of relying on the existence of the websites the art is on.

Where can I find A20s art? The name is definitely familiar now.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Anon77 wrote:...If anyone has anything, I'd really appreciate it. I'm hoping to track everything down and put it to disc so this never happens again.

Just a suggestion - but this topic may get better results in the Requests forum.

Dave
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Anon77

Postby Anon77 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Yeah, I somehow missed it when looking for an appropriate board. Maybe an admin could move this thread? I don't know where to ask.

Victordraw0

Postby Victordraw0 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 pm

I could only save the video, was just starting to download all the content that was in pictures, but when I did it was too late

Anon77

Postby Anon77 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 am

Alright, it's on the right board now.

Is there nobody with the art or knows where they can be found? If a A20 is a regular, I guess I could PM and asked, but I don't know how long that could take.

A20

Postby A20 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 am

This one? Brings back memories. I only drew like 4 quicksand pictures. I'm surprised people still remember it.

nadia.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Return to “Requests”