Video of 2 girls in clay?

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Texilt Vaniva

Video of 2 girls in clay?

Postby Texilt Vaniva » Fri May 10, 2013 9:26 am

I remember seeing a video on youtube back when I first started with looking around for quicksand stuff on the internet. I wasn't able to figure out who made the video at the time, but someone else here might know. The video consisted of two girls in what looked to be clay, a dry lakebed of some kind, they would walk across and get deeper as they went. The one characteristic part of the video is that they seem to have a small yellow radio or some device with them.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Video of 2 girls in clay?

Postby dlodoski » Fri May 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Texilt Vaniva wrote:I remember seeing a video on youtube back when I first started with looking around for quicksand stuff on the internet. I wasn't able to figure out who made the video at the time, but someone else here might know. The video consisted of two girls in what looked to be clay, a dry lakebed of some kind, they would walk across and get deeper as they went. The one characteristic part of the video is that they seem to have a small yellow radio or some device with them.

Yea, that's one of (the late) Rob Blaine's Messy Fun videos. You can probably locate it by perusing http://www.messyfun.com/

If anyone knows the 'M**'' number, please respond with it.

Dave
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

msjy

Re: Video of 2 girls in clay?

Postby msjy » Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 pm

The scene is called Star Trek mud Larking #1 found on www.classicwam.com tws-168-0097
I am a Man not a women.

Return to “Requests”