Another New Avatar

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
Ms_Jessicamyres

Another New Avatar

Postby Ms_Jessicamyres » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:54 am

Been a while since I hoped on, thought I'd show off another avatar i found an am quickly falling in love with. I couldn't help explore Quicksand Cove in a new bikini that I had also found. Hope you like it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Re: Another New Avatar

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm not that big a fan of damsels with that much ink, but the bikini fits perfectly! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:24 am

Nice facial expressions, and the struggling scenes a great! Just love it when a woman grabs her legs and tries to pull them free of quicksand or mud.

I also like the foggy scene. Adds to the overall feel of drama.

Thanks for sharing!

Ms_Jessicamyres

Postby Ms_Jessicamyres » Tue May 13, 2014 12:30 am

Thanks guys, glad you like'em. Gonna work on a more in depth photo set soon. let me know if there are any particular outfits you'd like to see and I'll try to find them. Clothing is always the hardest thing for me to choose.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:38 am

Ms_Jessicamyres wrote:Thanks guys, glad you like'em. Gonna work on a more in depth photo set soon. let me know if there are any particular outfits you'd like to see and I'll try to find them. Clothing is always the hardest thing for me to choose.

How about black thong bikini briefs and a low-cut white tank top? And, if footwear is a possibility, how about white sneakers with short, scrunched down black socks?

Ms_Jessicamyres

Postby Ms_Jessicamyres » Wed May 28, 2014 12:00 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:
Ms_Jessicamyres wrote:Thanks guys, glad you like'em. Gonna work on a more in depth photo set soon. let me know if there are any particular outfits you'd like to see and I'll try to find them. Clothing is always the hardest thing for me to choose.

How about black thong bikini briefs and a low-cut white tank top? And, if footwear is a possibility, how about white sneakers with short, scrunched down black socks?

I should be able to put that together. Hopefully I can get a photo set with that up here soon ;)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:43 am

Ms_Jessicamyres wrote:
water_bug_62208 wrote:

I should be able to put that together. Hopefully I can get a photo set with that up here soon ;)

Thank you!

Return to “Second Life”