I'm back

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
JessicaMudder

Re: I'm back

Postby JessicaMudder » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Sorry I don't post a lot of pictures anymore. I find myself venturing into other fetishes lately so I haven't played in quicksand very much. Hope its okay that I post this though ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:13 am

Didn't wanna take up too much space in the other thread with my pictures, but here are a few from the beginning of my sink at Sarah's swamp.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:41 am

I really like these scenes! They are wonderful, very sexy, and very leggy series! And, I love the simple title... "Stuck In The Mud."

Thank you for sharing leg-filled struggling scenes from this sink! Love her outfit and love her strong, thick, sexy legs. Love the camera angles and poses... the views from behind are very nice as they show off her derriere and the back of her thighs as she struggles and slowly sinks into the mud... and, the views from in front show off her outstanding facial expressions, especially the one where she's grabbing her stuck leg and trying to pull it free.

Love the scenery... I like it when quicksand or mud is covered by leaves to hide the trap.

I noticed in the other thread she'd gotten sunk and stuck almost butt-deep by Image 22... must have been a long, slow, leggy, struggle-filled sink.

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:30 pm

JessicaMudder wrote:Sorry I don't post a lot of pictures anymore. I find myself venturing into other fetishes lately so I haven't played in quicksand very much. Hope its okay that I post this though ;)

it's more than OK, it's great to see your work again... and if you got any deeper in the swamp, feel free to share :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:50 pm

I'm with waterbug... another amazing set of images. I'm also a fan of hidden quicksand. Makes it motre like a trap that way.

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. :D

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:53 pm

PM2K wrote:I'm with waterbug... another amazing set of images. I'm also a fan of hidden quicksand. Makes it motre like a trap that way.

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. :D

There is plenty more to see!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:52 am

Thank you! You are so kind in sharing additional images from this sink!

And, thank you for sharing more of the sexy leggy scenes! The combination of her, her attire, her poses and struggling, and the background are most outstanding. Her facial expressions of annoyance, frustration, and physical exertion add so much to these images... her legs look to be SO stuck in the mud, and I like how her inability to free her stuck legs drives her to struggle more and struggle harder, which, in turn, drives her sexy legs deeper into the mud. Very nice and very sexy!

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:40 pm

wonderful! keep them coming, please :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Seems like Sarah's Swamp is making quite a splash!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:37 am

mudmaiden wrote:Seems like Sarah's Swamp is making quite a splash!

It certainly has!

Return to “Second Life”