I'm back

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
water_bug_62208

Re: I'm back

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:44 am

Nice! I like the pose and the position of her hands in the first two frames as she studies the tar gripping her legs. The last two frame are wonderful as she pulls with all her might to free her right leg only to push her left leg deeper.

Thanks for sharing!

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:16 am

MadMax359 wrote:well worth the wait, these really capture the energy of your struggling :twisted:

water_bug_62208 wrote:Nice! I like the pose and the position of her hands in the first two frames as she studies the tar gripping her legs. The last two frame are wonderful as she pulls with all her might to free her right leg only to push her left leg deeper.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys, I did really like this pit for the different poses. I just wish I didn't sink so fast so I could get more shots at different angles!

Here some more from my short sink
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:31 am

Thank you for the continuation of this sinking series!

The position of her hands are so cute and sexy in these images. Love the emphasis on her stuck legs as she strains and lifts at them. The images of her stuck, struggling hips were very nice, and I like how you have her pausing to look down and study her sinky situation.

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:14 pm

so far, so good! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:39 pm

I've got the last couple of shots from that night here. These were technically from a second sinking attempt I made to get some alternate angles but again I have to complain a bit about how fast you sink in this pit when you struggle. Hopefully I can take some more tonight. Wish me luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:04 am

Very nice camera angles! She has a MOST IMPRESSIVE derriere and it does look to be firmly stuck as she twists and struggles... very powerful and sexy! I also love her poses in the final two frames as her alluring hips slip beneath the surface.

Love the leggy, dramatic, struggle-filled action in these images. The emphasis on her legs and derrirere was quite nice.

Thanks for sharing!

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Sorry I don't post much anymore. What time I do have for SL is typically short and others there are usually other people around so I don't take many pictures. I did manage to snap these the other night though. Enjoy!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:13 am

Very nice! Love the emphasis on her stuck, struggling legs. Her thighs and derriere are most impressive. Love how you have her grabbing her left thigh in the second image as she tries pulling it free from the muddy suction. And, love the rearview camera angle in the last two images as her upper thighs and butt cheeks slowly slip into the mire as she twists and strains to lift her legs out of her muddy trap.

Thanks for sharing!

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:56 pm

water_bug_62208 wrote:Very nice! Love the emphasis on her stuck, struggling legs. Her thighs and derriere are most impressive. Love how you have her grabbing her left thigh in the second image as she tries pulling it free from the muddy suction. And, love the rearview camera angle in the last two images as her upper thighs and butt cheeks slowly slip into the mire as she twists and strains to lift her legs out of her muddy trap.

Thanks for sharing!

Glad you like them waterbug, hope you enjoy the rest too!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:00 am

Oh, yes, the rest were certainly most enjoyable! :)

Her facial expression in the first one really sets the stage... it looks as if she's finally realized how really stuck she is and that she's slowly sinking deeper and deeper into the mire. Love how her struggling appears more desperate in the remaining images once she realizes how much trouble she's in. Love how her hair whips about, showing how intense her struggles are. And, the final one is very powerful and sexy in the way she thrusts her breasts forward and strains to pull her stuck arms up out of the mud... she looks to be hopelessly stuck and trapped.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Second Life”